I'm a 24-year-old virgin, and I had a really bad experience early last year with an SP. Her profile said she was 25, but she was definitely closer to 36 or 37, and she had a strong, unpleasant body odor.
Since I still haven't had sex, I'm looking to try again with someone closer to my age-ideally around 20 or 21, or at least younger than me.
Since I'm willing to pay well, how can I make sure she's properly prepared beforehand? I want the experience to feel genuine-like an actual girlfriend who puts effort into her makeup, wears nice clothes, smells great, and is completely up to date.
Any recommendation for me? Im 5 feet 8 inch..
Since I still haven't had sex, I'm looking to try again with someone closer to my age-ideally around 20 or 21, or at least younger than me.
Since I'm willing to pay well, how can I make sure she's properly prepared beforehand? I want the experience to feel genuine-like an actual girlfriend who puts effort into her makeup, wears nice clothes, smells great, and is completely up to date.
Any recommendation for me? Im 5 feet 8 inch..







