Favourite bad reality show?

Favourite bad reality show?

  • Dog the Bounty Hunter

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Kneival's Wild Ride

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Family Plots

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Ashlee Simpson Show

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Growing Up Gotti

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • The Real Gilligan's Island

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Britney and Kevin - Chaotic

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I'd rather watch infomercials

    Votes: 11 33.3%

  • Total voters
    33

stang

Banned
Oct 24, 2002
4,946
0
0
S ontario
What's your favourite 3rd tier reality show?
Not counting the 1st tiers - Survivor, Apprentice, Amazing Race, etc...
Or 2nd tiers - Simple Life, American Chopper, Contender, etc...

But how about the also-rans? They're generally pretty bad at this level, but I'm kinda hooked on Kneival's Wild Ride.

The worst? - Britney Spears Chaotic?

And remember, Tommy Lee Goes to College on August 9th.
 

dj1470

Banned
Apr 7, 2005
7,701
0
0
stang said:
What's your favourite 3rd tier reality show?
Not counting the 1st tiers - Survivor, Apprentice, Amazing Race, etc...
Or 2nd tiers - Simple Life, American Chopper, Contender, etc...

But how about the also-rans? They're generally pretty bad at this level, but I'm kinda hooked on Kneival's Wild Ride.

The worst? - Britney Spears Chaotic?

And remember, Tommy Lee Goes to College on August 9th.
I have an "other" - a show called Big Brother - It is really stupid but I can't stop watching it - what's wrong with me?
 

rsalomon

Member
Mar 12, 2004
129
0
16
Toronto
My new fav is Hell's Kitchen, Monday nights on Fox. The Chef Graham Ramsey is so nasty that he makes Simon Cowell look like a boy scout.
 

Berlin

New member
Jan 31, 2003
11,405
5
0
That Gotti show is the only one I have watched or know off that list. The show was ...ok , kids are spoiled and her face is so rearranged. The one episode that stood out had her casually going to her doctor for some botox right before her seeing her blind date.
 

Questor

New member
Sep 15, 2001
4,546
1
0
I ocassionally watch parts of shows from the so-called tier one. They can be mildly amusing, but I can't say I plan to watch them on a regular basis. The only show your second tier I have even heard of is the Simple Life, which is so bad that I have, once or twice in its first year anyway, watched a whole episode, but mostly in disbelief that is can be so incredibly stupid. Now you tell me there is a third tier that is even worse then this? Oh my gawd! :eek:

Okay, to take up a theme from another thread....how many of you would watch a reality show starring Karla Homolka. <slowly backing his way into the corner as a lynch mob with torches quickly materializes in the room> Hey, don't kill the messenger! She has a right to earn a liviing just like everyone else. Besides, it would keep her in the public eye and out of trouble. I think if the whole Bernardo/Homolka thing had gone down in the States, we'd actually be watching this on Fox Network.
 
G

Gord's Bro

dj1470 said:
I have an "other" - a show called Big Brother - It is really stupid but I can't stop watching it - what's wrong with me?
I've got the same problem with this show, dj. Although "reality" shows are really starting to turn me off, I have somehow enjoyed every version. In fact, I think 6 on the U.S. run is about start.

Maybe our compulsion for BB has something to do with Julie Chen, a bit older maybe but still hot!

G's B.
 

homonger

I'm not really back
Oct 27, 2001
5,183
0
0
I admit it, I like to watch some reality shows, particularly in the so-called "Tier 1". I have never watched the second or third tier reality shows, although I do sometimes watch a little of Nick and Jessica or Ashlee's show when I have MuchMusic on for background.

My favorite bad reality show might be Becoming, the one where regular people get to imitate their favorite pop stars and record a music video. I am also enjoying Beauty and the Geek, and find the premise amusing. My only complaint is that I don't find the "Beauties" all that beautiful, nor do I find the "Geeks" to be unattractive enough. It would be funnier is the "Geeks" were even geekier.
 

VERYBADBOY

Active member
Dec 22, 2003
5,355
41
38
Back in the 6ix
Does "Holmes on Homes" count ?

I voted for Dog the Bounty Hunter, but that is only because since you count American Chopper as two tier than maybe the Biker Buildoff and Build or Bust could be 3rd ? I don't know ... isn't this somewhat of a reality show.

VBB
 
Toronto Escorts