Fake Posts

CapitalGuy

New member
Mar 28, 2004
5,760
3
0
That last one got pulled pretty quickly. It was probably bullshit, but for what its worth, it will keep me away from the lady in question. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I won't repeat the content, so don't bother to PM me; TERB guidelines are pretty explicit - like it or not (I don't). But for those of you who saw it.......what the hell? Accusations about STDs (from people with 1 or 2 posts to their names) seem to be more frequent in Ottawa lately. What's up?
 

alexxxis

New member
Sep 16, 2006
568
0
0
Gatineau/Old Hull
www.spdir.com
in my particular case, it's a jealous SP who is spreading rumors about me. I dunno what's up with this other one though...just don't believe EVERYTHING you see posted here...beware. Contact the SP in question and see what they have to say. Who knows, maybe the same perp?
(see last post in "alexis" thread)
 
Last edited:

The Daulfin

New member
May 6, 2006
618
0
0
CapitalGuy said:
That last one got pulled pretty quickly. It was probably bullshit, but for what its worth, it will keep me away from the lady in question.
So what you are saying is that if it was a malicious lie designed to hurt a lady's business that you are going to make sure that the perpetrator wins despite your own admission that it most likely isn't true? Truth is that every woman (pro or civilian) is potentially carrying a wide array of STDs and to not treat every sexual encounter as such is playing russian roulette.

But since you're okay with letting this rumour win out, then you won't mind a similar one about yourself that leads to you being banned from seeing any decent SP/MPA in the city? No, I didn't think you would....

People, use your big heads more. :rolleyes:
 

RemyMartin

Active member
Jan 16, 2004
1,097
4
38
The Daulfin said:
So what you are saying is that if it was a malicious lie designed to hurt a lady's business that you are going to make sure that the perpetrator wins despite your own admission that it most likely isn't true? Truth is that every woman (pro or civilian) is potentially carrying a wide array of STDs and to not treat every sexual encounter as such is playing russian roulette.

But since you're okay with letting this rumour win out, then you won't mind a similar one about yourself that leads to you being banned from seeing any decent SP/MPA in the city? No, I didn't think you would....

People, use your big heads more. :rolleyes:
banned from seeing any decent SP/MPA in the city? is it a joke?
 

Jabba

Indy reviewer
May 15, 2003
1,576
273
83
Ottawa
Class?

alexxxis said:
in my particular case, it's a jealous SP who is spreading rumors about me. I dunno what's up with this other one though...just don't believe EVERYTHING you see posted here...beware. Contact the SP in question and see what they have to say. Who knows, maybe the same perp?
(see last post in "alexis" thread)
Why do you think it's another SP Alexxxis?
It almost sounds like it's someone you recently and very personally pissed-off. How come we don't hear of any other smear stuff from other SPs? Can you offer any explanations there?
 

alexxxis

New member
Sep 16, 2006
568
0
0
Gatineau/Old Hull
www.spdir.com
see my thread. make your own conclusions.
Why would a man bother?
A man wouldn't need to insult my taste in fashion, that's TOTALLY a woman thing...i think.
PLUS! 3 voice mails (2 were disguised voices, man or woman, who knows, but 3rd was definately a woman, no voice disguise. If it is a man, he has a female aid.)
And read the 1st post in this thread, there WAS other smear stuff, it was removed. WAKE UP.
 

CapitalGuy

New member
Mar 28, 2004
5,760
3
0
The Daulfin said:
So what you are saying is that if it was a malicious lie designed to hurt a lady's business that you are going to make sure that the perpetrator wins despite your own admission that it most likely isn't true? Truth is that every woman (pro or civilian) is potentially carrying a wide array of STDs and to not treat every sexual encounter as such is playing russian roulette.

But since you're okay with letting this rumour win out, then you won't mind a similar one about yourself that leads to you being banned from seeing any decent SP/MPA in the city? No, I didn't think you would....

People, use your big heads more. :rolleyes:
Exactly what is it that you're smoking?

I certainly have the un-challengable right to not sleep with anyone I please. Full stop. I could not give a rat's ass about an anonymous poster "winning" or about the SP in question "losing". I can choose to no put my dick wherever I want to not put my dick, no matter who that upsets. Hobbying ain't some game.

And now, a brief play I've written about my future:

ring ring. Tracey: "Hello, this is OPG". Me: "Hi OPG, this is CapitalGuy, from TERB. May I please see Holly tonight." Tracey: "No, sorry Capital Guy, but you're banned". Me: "Oh, did I say CapitalGuy? Sorry, this is actually The Daulfin. I don't know why I said CapitalGuy". Tracey: "Oh well, then Mr. Daulfin, that's fine. Where would you like Holly to meet you? Oh hey wait a minute, I just checked my caller ID, and you're calling from the payphone at Elgin and Gladstone. It is you, CapitalGuy - no way can you see Holly. You're banned from any decent SP in Ottawa." Me: "Foiled again. Damn you, TheDaulfin, for spreading those rumours about me!!" The end.
 

tracey

New member
Sep 4, 2003
385
0
0
Ottawa
www.ottawaplaygirls.com
O.k.

CapitalGuy said:
Exactly what is it that you're smoking?

I certainly have the un-challengable right to not sleep with anyone I please. Full stop. I could not give a rat's ass about an anonymous poster "winning" or about the SP in question "losing". I can choose to no put my dick wherever I want to not put my dick, no matter who that upsets. Hobbying ain't some game.

And now, a brief play I've written about my future:

ring ring. Tracey: "Hello, this is OPG". Me: "Hi OPG, this is CapitalGuy, from TERB. May I please see Holly tonight." Tracey: "No, sorry Capital Guy, but you're banned". Me: "Oh, did I say CapitalGuy? Sorry, this is actually The Daulfin. I don't know why I said CapitalGuy". Tracey: "Oh well, then Mr. Daulfin, that's fine. Where would you like Holly to meet you? Oh hey wait a minute, I just checked my caller ID, and you're calling from the payphone at Elgin and Gladstone. It is you, CapitalGuy - no way can you see Holly. You're banned from any decent SP in Ottawa." Me: "Foiled again. Damn you, TheDaulfin, for spreading those rumours about me!!" The end.
Did I miss something???:confused:
Kisses Tracey...
 

antlerman

All about the fun!
Jun 28, 2005
1,676
1
38
nope
 

antlerman

All about the fun!
Jun 28, 2005
1,676
1
38
Alexis ...dear.....I am on your side .......what I meant is that Tracey has not missed any thing that is directly related to her.....even though it is a general thread...it was not directed directly at her as a personal attack....it was just an example given by some one.....
 

Fadito

New member
Feb 9, 2007
4
0
1
CapitalGuy said:
That last one got pulled pretty quickly. It was probably bullshit, but for what its worth, it will keep me away from the lady in question. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I won't repeat the content, so don't bother to PM me; TERB guidelines are pretty explicit - like it or not (I don't). But for those of you who saw it.......what the hell? Accusations about STDs (from people with 1 or 2 posts to their names) seem to be more frequent in Ottawa lately. What's up?
I know what you are talking about capital guy. I think whoever post it, is a guy who hasnt been happy with the lady's service so he tries to ruin her reputation.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts