Hollywood Ladies
Seeking.com

Eva Petite Latina

trigger25

Banned
Feb 25, 2004
Its kind of like seeing Payton......tempting...but I know its best to stay away. I bet as soon as I show up I will remember why I stayed away.

whitewaterguy

Aug 30, 2005
I think Peyton was advertising duos with an Ava, not Eva, and I didn't see anything in Eva's ad about a duo.
Well, in that case , why don't you simply disregard these errant cautions, pay a visit and let us know how it went.... Bon voyage

icecoldkilla99

Oct 7, 2015
Ive been trying to visit this girl for incalls like her ad states from time to time but whenever i text she insists on outcalls? Personally outcalls are too risky for me so ill just wait until incalls become an option

Gobroncosgo

May 10, 2016
Seems like she's posting again but under a diff name, number but if you notice some of her wording is the same. Including the promise of greek included. Stay alert lads http://ottawa.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ncluded-available-now-incall-outcall/43307399
Thx for update - one suggestion - the ads don't stay up forever so just linking them doesn't help after they are gone. Giving the new name and # helps in this case - Sexy Stacy 5156 in this case.

Thx for the heads up though