Elevator prank

danmand

Well-known member
Nov 28, 2003
46,971
5,606
113
 
Sep 13, 2009
564
16
18
I think this video has been on TERB several times in the last few weeks.
 

Dream_State

Member
Aug 25, 2007
330
0
16
Why is it they only do stuff like this in Japan and Brazil ? I can't imagine them doing something like that here... just think of the lawsuits if someone had a hart attack! Plus the little kid is in danger... what if someone punched her in the face? She's an attacking ghost so it would be a good defense...
 

james t kirk

Well-known member
Aug 17, 2001
24,059
4,067
113
Why is it they only do stuff like this in Japan and Brazil ? I can't imagine them doing something like that here... just think of the lawsuits if someone had a hart attack! Plus the little kid is in danger... what if someone punched her in the face? She's an attacking ghost so it would be a good defense...
I dunno, the last guy in this clip was close to dying of fright.

 

MojoRisin'

People Are Strange!!!!!
Jul 14, 2003
12,002
893
113
Paris
Damn did you see the tits on the 2nd victim? I love big tits and ass like that.
 

fun-guy

Executive Senior Member
Jun 29, 2005
7,270
3
38

Keebler Elf

The Original Elf
Aug 31, 2001
14,832
494
83
The Keebler Factory
There's a better scare factor one where the guy is a construction site security guard and zombies start crawling up out of the dirt. Scares him shitless and he runs away into the night! lol
 
Toronto Escorts