Detecting COVID Device

Darts

Well-known member
Jan 15, 2017
22,944
11,290
113

|2 /-\ | /|/

Well-known member
Mar 5, 2015
6,489
1,152
113
I think they are better off with the rapid testing techniques.

By the time the machine picks it up it is too late. This is more of a reactive approach. Rapid tests are proactive. Also what would happen if they identified the individual as infected. The squad team, police, shut everything off. It might be tricky to do this. Then what do you do identify all people in that room that train etc. Maybe good for certain specific cases but I don’t see it being used in public for a while.

They are saying with Biden they will promote these rapid tests for greater use.
 

Darts

Well-known member
Jan 15, 2017
22,944
11,290
113
Since the virus can live on surfaces, I was wondering when we will have a device that can tell if that can of soup or newspaper you brought home has the virus.
 

Darts

Well-known member
Jan 15, 2017
22,944
11,290
113
Based on lack of response, it appears there is no device that can tell you if there is the virus on that toilet seat (I try to never use public toilets) or on that doorknob or on that ATM screen or on that cashier belt.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts