Asia Studios Massage

Confused need reccomendation

j0k3rloves420

Member
Feb 25, 2024
60
29
18
I’ve visited Tessa before. She has good energy. High volume though since she accepts 15 mins etc. I wouldn’t go back though. The other shordie TGTBT
 

MFalcon

Well-known member
Sep 14, 2006
486
386
63
Both have great service. As stated Tessa is high volume, she is a super cool chick. Kelly I’ve always had an amazing time with
 
  • Like
Reactions: bigloadslinger

bigloadslinger

hear it cums!
Dec 14, 2024
358
280
63
im definitely gonna give kelly a go. Offers bbbj/cim and is a rocket, definitely up next
 

shaw9019

Member
Oct 27, 2022
73
58
18
im definitely gonna give kelly a go. Offers bbbj/cim and is a rocket, definitely up next
I went with Kelly and she delivers as per the conversation. Her bbbj was great,kissing was average, can take a little pounding maybe had a hectic day. Overall its a repeat.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MFalcon
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts