Colonnade today

Curiousguy4l

Member
Sep 13, 2023
88
79
18
I just went for my first visit at unit 34 and spent some time with Cindy, all I can say was amazing. Great personally, super friendly and loves to please and be pleased. Finished with a massage which was the cherry on the sundae. Would totally recommend. She’s leaving shortly but coming back in March, can’t wait!!
 

DonJ

Well-known member
Aug 21, 2023
251
301
63
I just went for my first visit at unit 34 and spent some time with Cindy, all I can say was amazing. Great personally, super friendly and loves to please and be pleased. Finished with a massage which was the cherry on the sundae. Would totally recommend. She’s leaving shortly but coming back in March, can’t wait!!
Can you share what the damage was, please
 
  • Like
Reactions: mig65

untamo

OttDude
Sep 6, 2004
52
5
8
Maria and Cindy are both amazing.

Maria is the best of the two. Looking forward for her return.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mig65

Smokingcigar

New member
Mar 24, 2024
2
5
3
Maria at unit#34 is the BEST that I’ve ever had! I believe the price she quoted is different than the spa but that’s only because I wanted a different service. Her BBBJ’s are insane and is worth the money spent! Listen, a lot of guys want way too much for less the price. When you get a girl that is constantly good at what she does why don’t you guys want to pay for it?
it’s not often we find good girls and everyone is talking about price but not how they go in and try to talk the girls down for services that are not basic. Come on guys let’s be real and honest on this platform.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mig65

eroslover

New member
Aug 13, 2025
4
0
1
Decided to see Cindy today. Not happy with the bbbj upsell. The prices quoted are minimum so come with extra cash.

Overall good service. She chats a lot. Good functional massage. Maybe repeat if there are no other options.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts