OK, so here's my dilemma and I'm not sure how everyone else handles it, but any advice/suggestions are appreciated.
A typical session for me will run the following sequence of events:
1) Shower
2) LFK/DFK/petting/exploring
3) BBBJ/DATY
4) Sex (covered)
Now my question is, after sex, if I want to engage in further activities, is it normal to take a quick shower or rinse after sex? I'd love to get into more BBBJ/DATY, but the taste/smell of latex is a turn off for me (and I assume the provider).
What about a CIM finish? Are providers generally OK taking off the rubber and going straight to a BBBJCIM or do they want/appreciate a quick rinse in between.
Am I being too anal about this or is the whole latex thing not a big deal and just part of the hobby?
A typical session for me will run the following sequence of events:
1) Shower
2) LFK/DFK/petting/exploring
3) BBBJ/DATY
4) Sex (covered)
Now my question is, after sex, if I want to engage in further activities, is it normal to take a quick shower or rinse after sex? I'd love to get into more BBBJ/DATY, but the taste/smell of latex is a turn off for me (and I assume the provider).
What about a CIM finish? Are providers generally OK taking off the rubber and going straight to a BBBJCIM or do they want/appreciate a quick rinse in between.
Am I being too anal about this or is the whole latex thing not a big deal and just part of the hobby?





