Steeles Royal

Chloe

OutForFun

New member
Nov 7, 2008
374
1
0
It has been a little over a year since I've seen Chloe (aka Adorable Chloe). Last Friday night I was hankering for some action when gasp, my usual agency decided to close down for the weekend. I seem to a be a rare long weekend punter I guess.

Anyway, looked around saw Chloe still had her ad up on EC so I thought I'd see if she was available for a short-notice appointment. I phoned, left a message and soon heard back from her that yes she was free. So I booked some time.

Her incall location was its usual immaculate condition. Chloe was happy to see me and remembered me very well. She was looking awesome - freshly showered and wearing high heels, stockings, and a silk top. She is one of those girls who looks just like her pics (understanding of course that the pics are tweaked).

The great thing about Chloe is she gives full out awesome GFE service. She started the heavy kissing while I was still in the entrance way. My hands immediately started exploring her gorgeous body and she felt her hand down to find that Mr. Happy had already strongly risen to the occasion. We got over to her sofa and started chatting. However the chatting got frequently interrupted by more bouts of DFK so I finally told her we were going to need to head down to her bedroom. Submissive is not a word you would use about Chloe.

Once in the bedroom the great service continued. She quickly worked me out of my clothes and more than obliged as I helped her out of hers. We did several rounds of intense mutual oral pleasure. She gives an absolutely awesome BBBJ. She loves to make eye contact with you her big blue eyes. She loved DATY allowing me to bring her all the way to climax. She then thanked me with more BBBJ. Soon on went the protection and she started in cowgirl. We did a couple of other positions which ended in me having a wonderful time.

After changing I left with her giving more kisses and DFK as I was on my way out.

Negatives... hmmm I would really have to reach but I don't want this to seem like a review destined for the rose-coloured glasses board so let me lay out a couple... Successfully arranging times with Chloe was a hit or miss thing in the past (one of the reasons I gone the year between visits). She cancelled a couple of times and no-showed a couple of others. Others experienced that as well. However this meeting was smooth as glass.

Rating:

Face: 8.5 (very pretty but of course not exactly like pics)
Body: 8.5 (petite women are extremely subjective but I think she is smoking)
Attitude: 10
Service: 10

Repeat: I love variety but I'll be back to see Chloe much sooner than last time.
 
Toronto Escorts