Chisa @ Whitebay

TheBaron97

New member
Aug 23, 2026
10
17
3
I seen Chisa a couple of nights ago while I was visiting friends in Ottawa. I liked her pictures, especially the one with her ass showing. Anyway, make an appointment and went to her place. She opened the door and is a really cute petite Japanese girl. She had some makeup on but not too much. She was very cheerful and likes to talk. I gave her the money and went to the bathroom to wash up. Mouthwash, basic shower where she cleaned my dick and it felt good. Dried up and head to the bed. I kissed her body very slowly and gently down to her pussy. It was nice down there too and moist. I enjoyed myself down there and now it was my turn. Her bj skills are pretty good, I didn’t want her to stop but I had to, lol. Started in cowgirl, then missionary, then doggy. Doggy was really good and she felt so good while listening to her moans. After I finished, I just kissed her body and enjoyed the moment with her. Overall, it was a pleasant experience and I’m glad I saw her. I don’t know if I’ll make a trip out here before she leaves but if I lived in Ottawa, I’d definitely see her again.
F: 7.5/10 she’s very cute and maybe most likely 29 or 30 years old.
B: 8/10 nice little petite body. He tits fit well on her frame and she’s got a little nice ass. I enjoyed it very much.
S: 8/10 Chisa seems to be a bit shy as far as service goes. He bj was really good, sex was really good, and she’s small. She’s got a scratchy voice that I thought was good when she was moaning.
Go see her before she leaves.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cybercloud9

honeybear69

Well-known member
Feb 4, 2019
913
1,752
93
I seen Chisa a couple of nights ago while I was visiting friends in Ottawa. I liked her pictures, especially the one with her ass showing. Anyway, make an appointment and went to her place. She opened the door and is a really cute petite Japanese girl. She had some makeup on but not too much. She was very cheerful and likes to talk. I gave her the money and went to the bathroom to wash up. Mouthwash, basic shower where she cleaned my dick and it felt good. Dried up and head to the bed. I kissed her body very slowly and gently down to her pussy. It was nice down there too and moist. I enjoyed myself down there and now it was my turn. Her bj skills are pretty good, I didn’t want her to stop but I had to, lol. Started in cowgirl, then missionary, then doggy. Doggy was really good and she felt so good while listening to her moans. After I finished, I just kissed her body and enjoyed the moment with her. Overall, it was a pleasant experience and I’m glad I saw her. I don’t know if I’ll make a trip out here before she leaves but if I lived in Ottawa, I’d definitely see her again.
F: 7.5/10 she’s very cute and maybe most likely 29 or 30 years old.
B: 8/10 nice little petite body. He tits fit well on her frame and she’s got a little nice ass. I enjoyed it very much.
S: 8/10 Chisa seems to be a bit shy as far as service goes. He bj was really good, sex was really good, and she’s small. She’s got a scratchy voice that I thought was good when she was moaning.
Go see her before she leaves.
Well TB97 First congrats on first review and welcome to Terb. She does sound really nice and I think you hit the nail on the head on the review glad you had a good time!! Then WELCOME to TERB!! So please keep up the posting and please enjoy the ever present search bar (it is not a great tool.....but it is a tool). Why not step-up to the bar grab a Mimosa......head on out to the patio under he heat lamps a little chilly tonight as the summer slowly comes to an end......grab a vape pen and join in the conversations! We are only as good as the collective makes us! Read the rules that govern us all the MODs like that (Hi MODs). Enjoy your stay and if you have any questions cheektocheek loves answering them!! Welcome!!
HB69......was here?!?!?! Hot Tub Time Machine has a leak.....might have been when I tried Universe jumping!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheBaron97
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts