CherrySpa?

RebelinBed

Voice of Reason
Sep 15, 2018
1,488
2,342
113
Somewhere In The Fabric Of Time And Space

Nakid1

Active member
Oct 18, 2012
197
87
28
Across from Dines above the old printer place
just to clarify… without hopefully adding any confusion..lol

I was the one who posted the “ abby and Emma” information in the “ shwa “ thread for walleyjack.

justplainbob is correct in that they are not the same as the Locanto Post by the OP.

when I was going to toftt, I was given directions to go to the location that taker2ez just mentioned across from Dines. ( Abby /Emma)
 

justplainbob

Well-known member
Aug 13, 2006
1,949
1,853
113
Loyal Order of Water Buffalo Lodge No. 26.
just to clarify… without hopefully adding any confusion..lol

I was the one who posted the “ abby and Emma” information in the “ shwa “ thread for walleyjack.

justplainbob is correct in that they are not the same as the Locanto Post by the OP.

when I was going to toftt, I was given directions to go to the location that taker2ez just mentioned across from Dines. ( Abby /Emma)
Thanks Nakid.

So, Cherry on Locanto is posting an ad for cuckold services https://oshawa.locanto.ca/ID_5278733742/Now-Available-Cuckhold-Fantasy-Play.html
and another for regular service https://oshawa.locanto.ca/ID_5277746851/Cherry-Available-Best-Asian-Around.html
and has a roommate Aimee https://oshawa.locanto.ca/ID_5261182680/Sexy-Asian-BBW-Ready-to-Rock-Your-World.html
and also advertises on Leolist https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe..._skilled_exotic_lets_play-6612382?source=list

Whew!

So - has anybody seen her?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nakid1

justplainbob

Well-known member
Aug 13, 2006
1,949
1,853
113
Loyal Order of Water Buffalo Lodge No. 26.
I chatted with her yesterday. Apparently it's the same location. Now I'm even more confused.
OK kids, here's the deal. I talked some more with Cherry yesterday.

Cherry and Aimee are roommates who advertise on Leolist and Locanto with a number they manage themselves. Pics for both are accurate. Cherry also advertises on Locanto for her cuckold service with a different number.

In addition to that, she uses a booking service that manages a few other locations/girls. These are the ones who post all the fake Asian pics and me love you long time bullshit. It wasn't really clear why she uses the service though. Maybe it comes with the rent?
 
  • Like
Reactions: IndigoKnight

Dirkpit

Well-known member
Feb 18, 2020
374
420
63
OK kids, here's the deal. I talked some more with Cherry yesterday.

Cherry and Aimee are roommates who advertise on Leolist and Locanto with a number they manage themselves. Pics for both are accurate. Cherry also advertises on Locanto for her cuckold service with a different number.

In addition to that, she uses a booking service that manages a few other locations/girls. These are the ones who post all the fake Asian pics and me love you long time bullshit. It wasn't really clear why she uses the service though. Maybe it comes with the rent?
So does Cherry come recommended? Good service and such?
 

justplainbob

Well-known member
Aug 13, 2006
1,949
1,853
113
Loyal Order of Water Buffalo Lodge No. 26.
So does Cherry come recommended? Good service and such?
Yes, but be aware that her restrictions are unusual. She's very covid paranoid, so unless she has your dick in her mouth she's wearing a mask, and she wants you to wear one as well. No kissing, no daty for the same reason. But BBBJ is included, and CIM is available for extra.

Pics are her. She's attractive and slender. She uses an app for good communication in text, but her spoken English is poor.

Since this is just a 411 post, I'll put up a review later.
 
Toronto Escorts