Chantel @ 226 Speedvale

vretman

Member
Mar 31, 2007
61
10
8
Does anybody have info on Chantel at 226 Speedvale? I couldn't find anything from 2007 about her.

Does she work at Pickering Angels under a different name, like many of the other girls?
 

dj1470

Banned
Apr 7, 2005
7,701
0
0
Can anyone fill me in on the menu at 226? I have only been to Michener in Guelph (I know what's on tap there) and I'm wondering about a visit to 226 Speedvale since in my search my fellow terbites rave about it. PM me if more comfortable or wise. Cheers, DJ.
 

calloway

Active member
Feb 25, 2003
13,473
1
38
Luv Natural Redheads
IMO 226 Speedvale is the most consistent over the years in terms of quality of ladies and quality of massage. It is not the "best" when compared to some of the better TO MP's... but for the local area they provide the necessary requirements. The menu consists of N/NR/BS... along with the standard tension release. Nothing more and nothing less... don't even bother to ask for more.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts