Camelia

rrggcc1

New member
Nov 24, 2024
9
6
3
Companion's name: Camelia

Date of Visit: August 2026

Preferred Method of Contact: text

Phone Number:add leolist

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...n_princess_fresh_juicy_duo_available-11645175

Location: kitchener DT-ish (not sure if it is ok to add this in this forum)

Type of Visit: GFE

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: Shower, lfk, bbbj, CG, mpos

Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr

Donation: contact for details

Approximate age of Companion: 30-35?

Hair Color and Length: brown (i think, tbh I do not remember too much)

Smoking Status: no

Companion Description: great body, nice tits, round ass

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? no

Public comments : Place is close DT. lot of parking spots around . Once at the place we went to the shower. the shower was kinda weird with a cup and she using that water from there but ok. super quick shower and then go to the bed. started with a bbbj was good nothing out of the world and then to touch her was with a condom what I tried but I felt super uncomfortable so I just stop doing it. Some CG and missionary. For me was a little bit of diferent things that I couldn't enjoy anything :| but She is a great girl and is eagger to please and also I understand that she cannot satisfy everyone so I will pass of repeating this one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Krystal.babydoll

bigfishinkw

Member
Jul 2, 2026
72
70
18
Where was your review before I booked lol. I had a similar experience as you.

Also had my shower with a cup. Condom for digits, didn’t allow me to suck her boobs, didn’t really like being touched either. Nice body though and even nicer boobs so it was a pity.

I guess I was mostly disappointed because I heard realllyyy good things about Krystal and expected a similar experience but it was more like a typical Asian experience without the catfish.

Kept asking me to cum throughout, the first time she asked she checked her time and there was still 15 mins left lol. I was annoyed with the repeated asking but when we were done I noticed she was sort of limping/sore then I felt really bad.

The experience is very close to what you get at a bait and switch. It is what it is.

I wrote her first negative review and got jumped on for it. Sucks going in at $180/hh expecting Krystal like things to happen and then getting this.
That is why I said there are many other options in the area for the same price or less that are much better.
 

pauldoeh

Well-known member
Oct 8, 2025
389
381
63
My time with her was great. She was eager to please and didn't offer any of the objections mentioned above. She did mention during the set up conversation that she didn't do digits. She was very eager to please and I didn't face any of the negatives mentioned above which would lead me to believe perhaps it was a personal issue. Some times you just rub folk the wrong way. I can't imagine the person I met would be the same as mentioned above. There were restrictions, but they were clearly outlined during the set up conversation. I got the feeling that after our first visit she would be great for a multi hour session. She was a just a bubble of energy and a pleasure to meet. Heck, I know she didn't mind me having my hands all over her breast, I mean they were too nice not to.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts