Brii & chanel

Pat McCrotch

New member
Jan 8, 2026
24
21
3
The OP is quickly discovering the sacred pantheon of Durham SPs—where even the mildest critique is treated like high heresy.

Utter one slightly blasphemous word and, like clockwork, the self-appointed guardians descend in full force, ready to defend the faith with unmatched zeal.

Truly, nothing rallies the white knights faster than a perceived slight against their chosen deities
Are you a dungeons and dragons fan 🤔
 

Daveuser420

Member
Apr 28, 2025
47
66
18
Well actually you can only speak for yourself personally because ive been on terb for YEARS ive only just recently made an account to leave reviews but i have definetly saw reviews from newer “terbites” as you call them that were more accurate than the vets. Providers change how they work and act over time same ways their body changes over time. You could ahev saw a girl 3 years ago and she was great but now shes on some stuff that has her falling asleep during the call or how girls go from fat to skinny or skinny to fat. Which is why updated reviews are needed. Alot of girls some of you review you havent saw for years you give them grwat reviews then when i go see them i wonder why its a druggie in a traphouse 🤣🤣
So we should ignore thec10 bad reviews of these girls and belive the new guy? Is that what you are saying?
 

RRYYRR

Member
Aug 25, 2024
29
38
18
The way you look also matters when these girls provide service, after all they are just like us and have preferences. OP might of got a different experience than the rest because of that, not everyone who reviews here is a CHAD. I personally have not seem them but they are on my list.
 

thehardone

New member
Oct 8, 2023
1
3
1
Bottom line is no matter how much of a starfish Chanel is, Durham doesn’t have anyone younger and hotter than her. Ashley is on the other spectrum, double Chanel’s age and also hot. So these are the best options in Durham.
Saw Chanel today for the first time and I agree more with your viewpoint than the negative posters. It all comes down to what’s important to you in an SP. I do see what reviewers are saying… she’s not the most engaged or bubbly provider out there. But going back to your point, how many young and hot independents are there in Durham? Can’t think of any. So would I repeat? Hell yeah… hell yeah.
 

Blahblahblah1617

Well-known member
Oct 21, 2021
254
295
63
Saw Chanel today for the first time and I agree more with your viewpoint than the negative posters. It all comes down to what’s important to you in an SP. I do see what reviewers are saying… she’s not the most engaged or bubbly provider out there. But going back to your point, how many young and hot independents are there in Durham? Can’t think of any. So would I repeat? Hell yeah… hell yeah.
Glad we share the same viewpoint and that you had a good time!
 

HoneyBadger

Well-known member
Oct 17, 2023
284
536
93
Durham is dead bro.
I dont think Durham is dead. I drive out of my way to visit some of my all-time favorites that are in Durham. Nikki Jameson, Amber Jessica Rabbit, Sweet Heather, Charlotte, Jessica James and the legendary Ashlee are all at your doorstep. I say don't waste your time with the younger ones that provide assemby-line service. I'd move to Durham just to be lower to these ladies.
 

HoneyBadger

Well-known member
Oct 17, 2023
284
536
93
I dont think Durham is dead. I drive out of my way to visit some of my all-time favorites that are in Durham. Nikki Jameson, Amber Jessica Rabbit, Sweet Heather, Charlotte, Jessica James and the legendary Ashlee are all at your doorstep. I say don't waste your time with the younger ones that provide assemby-line service. I'd move to Durham just to be lower to these ladies.
*closer
 
  • Like
Reactions: 69_Goliath

Random dude

Member
Aug 5, 2023
26
49
13
.... I’ve personally had good experiences with both of these girls and have seen them both on multiple occasions (at least 5+ times each). It may be a ymmv situation but I’ve always had a good experience with them. They’re definitely not as active when it comes to fucking, but they’re both great at giving head. I just saw Chanel recently actually and she blew me for 20 mins straight no breathers (cbj though), and Bri offers a mean bbbj.
I've seen both girls as well, about a year ago. Brii was close to the OC, Chanel was up near Nonquon (didn't know she's sharing space with Brii now, so I guess still near the OC?)

They're both petite girls - especially Chanel. Personality wise, I had better vibes with Brii. Neither were the most enthusiastic girls I've ever seen, but neither are at the top end of the price range either. So I think it's probably YMMV territory and how you click with either of them.

I got what I was looking for, and I'd repeat with either.
 
Toronto Escorts