Bravery

Daddio

Banned
Apr 10, 2004
494
0
0
TO - aka The Big Smoke
This made me laugh so hard I snorted milk from this morning.

 

tboy

resident smartass
Aug 18, 2001
15,966
2
0
65
way out in left field
a 1 player said:
Now not to me mean here...

I have slept with some women who look like road kill in my life, but I have NEVER been that drunk.
But but, she has a GREAT personality!!!!!
 

BallzDeep

New member
Feb 12, 2007
2,265
5
0
She looks much happier than he does, hope they're happy.:)
 

a 1 player

Smells like manly roses.
Feb 24, 2004
9,721
10
0
on your girlfriend
tboy said:
But but, she has a GREAT personality!!!!!
Perhaps she does. And Kudos to him for finding her physically attractive, On the other hand, I see nothing physically attractive about her, and I really, really tried to.
 

Daddio

Banned
Apr 10, 2004
494
0
0
TO - aka The Big Smoke
vsailor said:
maybe she swallows.. :)
Right after she engulfs and chews.
 

The LoLRus

Well-known member
Mar 30, 2009
2,269
136
63
Before you laugh, she might have thyroid disease or something like that. It would explain the hairloss and extreme edema (water retention) in her face and around her cheeks. Perhaps if she wasnt ill and retaining so much water she wouldnt be half as ugly.

She's definitely not 100% healthy IMO
 

Daddio

Banned
Apr 10, 2004
494
0
0
TO - aka The Big Smoke
The LoLRus said:
...she might have thyroid disease or something like that. It would explain the hairloss and extreme edema (water retention) in her face and around her cheeks. Perhaps if she wasnt ill and retaining so much water she wouldnt be half as ugly.

She's definitely not 100% healthy IMO
That's right honey. It's just a thyroid condition. With your help and this entire wedding cake just for me I know we can get through this.
 

Alexis_2

**Alexis**
That one's circulated the web several times in the past, although the original is a full length shot and far more effective because you can really see that she outweighs him by ... hmmm ... 3-1, maybe 4-1. BUT, come on - he's no prize either. The original also shows lots of smiling guests in the bg, so I assume they, and those close to them, are very happy they found each other.
 

Daddio

Banned
Apr 10, 2004
494
0
0
TO - aka The Big Smoke
It seems he isn't the only one with such "selective" taste in women.



 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts