Brantford Couple

alekzandrios

Member
Jun 14, 2023
74
58
18
I've tried to setup for bbbjcim and last minute I'm told no cim, I'm curious but they don't seem to want to seriously meet up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jarhead

spj8981

New member
Nov 7, 2020
11
10
3
I met with her about a month ago at the shop. They offer duo but I just wanted her solo. He went outside for a smoke. No cim on her part, not sure if he would. She was pleasant to chat with. Pics of her are fairly accurate, maybe slightly thinner in person.
 

fakes8010

Member
Nov 22, 2024
58
30
18
I met with her about a month ago at the shop. They offer duo but I just wanted her solo. He went outside for a smoke. No cim on her part, not sure if he would. She was pleasant to chat with. Pics of her are fairly accurate, maybe slightly thinner in person.
How was the service?
 
  • Like
Reactions: wideload5

spj8981

New member
Nov 7, 2020
11
10
3
Service was decent. I paid $80 at the time. They give you up to 30 min. Shop is really more of a really large storage unit. Tons of space with couple chairs and a couch. They do outcalls as well if you're looking for FS. It's in more of a residential neighbourhood so it can be slightly awkward if there's many people outside.
 
Toronto Escorts