Massage Adagio

Booking & your name

dubberrucks

New member
Sep 4, 2026
1
0
1
I'm looking at booking with Cupid's, but I'm reluctant to drop my name or cell number on their online form due to the risk of data breach. Acceptable to use an alias / burner #?
 

Ahri

Your Asian Escape
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2021
1,121
3,445
113
Yesss - lots of people use fake names or burner phones 😊

There are also plenty of free appss like TextNow where you can get a separate number to use.


Happy Hobbying 😊
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Valcazar and xix
I'm looking at booking with Cupid's, but I'm reluctant to drop my name or cell number on their online form due to the risk of data breach. Acceptable to use an alias / burner #?
I think your just overly paranoid. I have no issue giving my name since there is virtually no legal risk since an escort is legal (on her side) and of course I have never paid for sex. But with the favorable at least for the last many years of ignoring private consenting adults, I don't see the issue.

I have been active on many boards, sites etc for like 50 years. I am data breeched all over the place since I have checked. But I use far better security (complicated pw) on any financial site and other than getting hundreds of spam emails a day (90% blocked by SpamStopsHere) all they may have is a pw to a site they can not get anything from and my email. It just has never been an issue. Any financial related site is two-step-verification or passkey. I have rarely had a few fraudulent credit card charges. But each have been flagged by the card company. It is just something I have learned not to be very concerned about.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts