Bella 226-213-2582

speedytl

Member
Nov 19, 2012
64
9
8
So I toftt yesterday with Bella. Ad showed a blonde girl and when I showed up at the hirise student building just south of Durham college, I was greeted by a French brunette spinner. Warning bells went off in my head, but she had a great body and an amazing ass, petite. We got to her room and the requested 180 was paid with 20 tip. She was a little business only, which the French girls can be like sometimes, but I ignored this and moved on. She started by trying to put a condom on me, which I wasn’t allowed to help with and which she could barely do with long nails for some unknown infection control reasons to protect herself. She didn’t start with a blowjob, but hand stimulation. She gave up after about a minute and said she couldn’t do it, and that she didn’t want to try again. She offered to fake masturbate in front of me and that I was to stimulate myself…….wtf…. She told me to hurry up and Ended up that I couldn’t at least get myself off as she half posed in front of me on the other side of the bed…..no touching allowed…I saw this was going nowhere fast and I dressed and left. Avoid for obvious reasons.
 
  • Like
Reactions: goldrod and MMAguy

curvluvr

Well-known member
Mar 28, 2017
1,460
1,189
113
Oh jeez... sorry to hear that. It practically couldn't have been any worse. This TOFTT really didn't pay off.
 

speedytl

Member
Nov 19, 2012
64
9
8
Oh jeez... sorry to hear that. It practically couldn't have been any worse. This TOFTT really didn't pay off.
So I toftt yesterday with Bella. Ad showed a blonde girl and when I showed up at the hirise student building just south of Durham college, I was greeted by a French brunette spinner. Warning bells went off in my head, but she had a great body and an amazing ass, petite. We got to her room and the requested 180 was paid with 20 tip. She was a little business only, which the French girls can be like sometimes, but I ignored this and moved on. She started by trying to put a condom on me, which I wasn’t allowed to help with and which she could barely do with long nails for some unknown infection control reasons to protect herself. She didn’t start with a blowjob, but hand stimulation. She gave up after about a minute and said she couldn’t do it, and that she didn’t want to try again. She offered to fake masturbate in front of me and that I was to stimulate myself…….wtf…. She told me to hurry up and Ended up that I couldn’t at least get myself off as she half posed in front of me on the other side of the bed…..no touching allowed…I saw this was going nowhere fast and I dressed and left. Avoid for obvious reasons.
Update: here she is https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe..._h_t_y_your_new_addiction-7044339?source=list
 

Attachments

  • Sad
Reactions: walleyejack

IndigoKnight

Tiny Spinner Patrol
Apr 20, 2007
1,607
1,462
113
Durham Region
Well, I texted her last night and asked if she was indeed blonde according to her post. "Hi gentlemen , I am Bella Love.. blonde exotic bombshell" I haven't had a response from her despite multiple attempts at trying, so I give up. Tread carefully gentlemen.
 

Michael Lots

Well-known member
Jan 3, 2020
358
276
63
So I toftt yesterday with Bella. Ad showed a blonde girl and when I showed up at the hirise student building just south of Durham college, I was greeted by a French brunette spinner. Warning bells went off in my head, but she had a great body and an amazing ass, petite. We got to her room and the requested 180 was paid with 20 tip. She was a little business only, which the French girls can be like sometimes, but I ignored this and moved on. She started by trying to put a condom on me, which I wasn’t allowed to help with and which she could barely do with long nails for some unknown infection control reasons to protect herself. She didn’t start with a blowjob, but hand stimulation. She gave up after about a minute and said she couldn’t do it, and that she didn’t want to try again. She offered to fake masturbate in front of me and that I was to stimulate myself…….wtf…. She told me to hurry up and Ended up that I couldn’t at least get myself off as she half posed in front of me on the other side of the bed…..no touching allowed…I saw this was going nowhere fast and I dressed and left. Avoid for obvious reasons.
I just want to say, sometimes I send them texts and pretend I'm really desperate to waste their time. And the more of us that do this may deter them from continuing to offer their "services".
 

canada-man

Well-known member
Jun 16, 2007
33,726
3,724
113
Toronto, Ontario
canadianmale.wordpress.com

SexConnoisseur

Well-known member
Nov 7, 2019
1,320
2,279
113
A number of them have black...uh..."boyfriends"...who don't want them seeing other black men.
From my knowledge, SP’s generally avoid black men due to stigma’s/stereotypes associated with black men: 1) More difficult to deal with, 2) More likely to show up intoxicated, 3) Tendency to haggle/cross boundaries 4) genetically Bigger schlongs & exponential stamina which is can be painful & wear their energy quicker. Their words, not mine. I simply asked & these were the answers I received. I am a BI man & have been with several black men, definitely the nicest & gentle men I have personally been with the exception of one. Again, it might be different for SP when time is paid for.
 

jkdb6

Active member
Apr 16, 2022
64
117
33
From my knowledge, SP’s generally avoid black men due to stigma’s/stereotypes associated with black men: 1) More difficult to deal with, 2) More likely to show up intoxicated, 3) Tendency to haggle/cross boundaries 4) genetically Bigger schlongs & exponential stamina which is can be painful & wear their energy quicker. Their words, not mine. I simply asked & these were the answers I received. I am a BI man & have been with several black men, definitely the nicest & gentle men I have personally been with the exception of one. Again, it might be different for SP when time is paid for.
I find those stereotypes to be quite interesting if not idiotic but it is perfectly fine. Their bodies their choice.
 
Toronto Escorts