W WoodPeckr Protuberant Member May 29, 2002 47,080 6,212 113 North America thewoodpecker.net Aug 5, 2010 #21 bammab007 said: Wasnt canbest run b y that "natural" dude? Same guy running "m y t e r b" now. Click to expand... Don't recall who ran CanBest.
bammab007 said: Wasnt canbest run b y that "natural" dude? Same guy running "m y t e r b" now. Click to expand... Don't recall who ran CanBest.
B BigBlueBobby Banned Jun 1, 2010 795 0 0 Aug 5, 2010 #22 I had regulars from pages of NOW. Also have a lot of bad dates where I wish I could get money back. Things have not changed since TERB. Its all YMMV
I had regulars from pages of NOW. Also have a lot of bad dates where I wish I could get money back. Things have not changed since TERB. Its all YMMV
G GotGusto New member Jan 18, 2009 3,701 7 0 Aug 5, 2010 #23 I started hobbying after discovering TERB. Before TERB I spent most of my free time masturbating to stuff like this: http://www.dildoandfisting.com/index.php?page=viewfilm.php&scena=288
I started hobbying after discovering TERB. Before TERB I spent most of my free time masturbating to stuff like this: http://www.dildoandfisting.com/index.php?page=viewfilm.php&scena=288