Ban The Burka

Rockslinger

Banned
Apr 24, 2005
32,764
0
0
"Canada should ban the burka." Ok, before the usual LLL suspects grab my throat and accuse me of being a racist, this request actually came from the Canadian Muslim Congress.
 

danmand

Well-known member
Nov 28, 2003
46,971
5,606
113
"Canada should ban the burka." Ok, before the usual LLL suspects grab my throat and accuse me of being a racist, this request actually came from the Canadian Muslim Congress.
What about the little round hat the jewish men wear on their head? Does that
irritate you also? And the turbans some east indians wear?
 

Hangman

The Ideal Terbite
Aug 6, 2003
5,593
2
0
www.fark.com
This is a prime example of treating the symptom, and ignoring the real problem.

Just more Rockslinger trolling...
 

toughb

"The Gatekeeper"
Aug 29, 2006
6,730
0
0
Asgard
"Canada should ban the burka." Ok, before the usual LLL suspects grab my throat and accuse me of being a racist, this request actually came from the Canadian Muslim Congress.
***

Agree.

If not completely at least in Government institutions, banks etc. where security is a issue.

Let's fix it before it becomes a problem.

...:)
 

Rockslinger

Banned
Apr 24, 2005
32,764
0
0
Damnit dude. I posted this yesterday. Get off my coat tail.......lol

Hey what's your name, didn't mean to step on your burka, sorry, but the title "As If They Need Another Excuse" gave little indication of the subject matter:eek:. This may come as a surprise to some people, but I don't read every post and every thread on the Board. Yes, I admit I pick and choose. Back to our usual programming.
 

El Mariachi

Guest
Apr 5, 2009
644
0
0
Ontario
What about the little round hat the jewish men wear on their head? Does that
irritate you also? And the turbans some east indians wear?
I suggest , due to the bad weather we have in winter, Canada needs to make 1 standard "Canadian Tradtional Dress" and that is , a See through clothing, of clear material, and thermal ofcourse so we dont freeze our balls.

That way, whether the guy or girl are east indian, polish, arab, chinese, south asian, west african, jews, europeans, South American, Australian .. you name it. We would all dress naked in public. I suggest we talk to the Premier about this .

Does anyone know him?
 

Rockslinger

Banned
Apr 24, 2005
32,764
0
0
What about the little round hat the jewish men wear on their head? Does that irritate you also? And the turbans some east indians wear?

OMG does that mean I can't wear my baseball cap with the logo "Coors Light" stamped on it:p?
 

fuji

Banned
Jan 31, 2005
79,936
9
0
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
is.gd
What's next, are we going to ban Halloween costumes? It's going to be illegal to wear ski masks in the deep cold of winter?

I applaud the muslim organization for speaking out against discriminatory practices within their community, for issuing the religious edicts against the burka, and coming out with such a strong stand. I agree with their principles here.

However *banning* any type of dress or clothing is, in my view, incompatible with the freedoms we enjoy in Canada.
 

Rockslinger

Banned
Apr 24, 2005
32,764
0
0
However *banning* any type of dress or clothing is, in my view, incompatible with the freedoms we enjoy in Canada.
I think the valid point that the Canadian Muslim Congress is making is that these women are forced to wear the burka against their free will. Banning the burka legislatively will restore these women's human right of free will. For example, I wear a "Coors Light" baseball cap out of my own free will, not because I am forced to do so.
 

mmouse

Posts: 10,000000
Feb 4, 2003
1,860
41
48
I think the valid point that the Canadian Muslim Congress is making is that these women are forced to wear the burka against their free will. Banning the burka legislatively will restore these women's human right of free will. For example, I wear a "Coors Light" baseball cap out of my own free will, not because I am forced to do so.
What about if a woman wants to wear it? If it's banned, her freedom of will is violated.

For the record, I think the burka is retarded. But I think women should allowed to wear them as long as their husbands wear one too.
 

Rockslinger

Banned
Apr 24, 2005
32,764
0
0
What about if a woman wants to wear it? If it's banned, her freedom of will is violated.
This is a valid point. I use the same logic when I argue "paid sex". By banning all "paid sex", a woman's freedom of will to be paid for sex is violated.
 

fuji

Banned
Jan 31, 2005
79,936
9
0
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
is.gd
I think the valid point that the Canadian Muslim Congress is making is that these women are forced to wear the burka against their free will. Banning the burka legislatively will restore these women's human right of free will. For example, I wear a "Coors Light" baseball cap out of my own free will, not because I am forced to do so.
What about women who opt to wear it of their own free will? Don't we already have laws on the book that cover forcing someone to wear a burka if they don't want to?
 

WoodPeckr

Protuberant Member
May 29, 2002
47,082
6,215
113
North America
thewoodpecker.net

Rockslinger

Banned
Apr 24, 2005
32,764
0
0
OMG!!!!!!
Will Gaza EVER be the same for this?....
Those poor Gazan males. I use to ride a motorcycle (before the "ramp incident") and I loved to have a female passenger behind me with her legs wrapped around my bum and her breasts pressed hard against my back. Sometimes, I would speed up and then suddenly slow down which threw her even closer against me;).
 

WoodPeckr

Protuberant Member
May 29, 2002
47,082
6,215
113
North America
thewoodpecker.net
Guess Gaza wanted to put a stop to such 'cycle perversions'.....:p
 

El Mariachi

Guest
Apr 5, 2009
644
0
0
Ontario
Do you really think thats a good idea Cookies? Have you ever seen other men naked? I mean, it aint pretty.
No I have not seen "other" naked men. Just me myself and I.

I know its not a pretty idea, but imagine how many other Naked women we would see .. all the time. Now thats a pretty idea !

Beggers cant be choosers .. We get some and we lose some ..

So overall, imagine with all the pretty ladies we have in our country, all different ethnic backgrounds, and the variety .. It would be quite the site .. (ofcourse, the other naked men is a huge problem again ! )
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts