Bailey@Alpha

May 11, 2022
21
61
13
Does anyone know where she's gone? I thought I saw she was making her return back to alpha but haven't been able to track her down twittef? Email?
 
T

thunder69

Does anyone know where she's gone? I thought I saw she was making her return back to alpha but haven't been able to track her down twittef? Email?
I saw her weeks ago at the alpha west location, she introduced herself as a different name, Havana or Heaven something like that, also saw her a year or two ago at alpha downtown and she looks the same, short cute blonde very chill girl, from what I remember she had some good reviews and I always wanted to try a duo with her and karma but it never worked out schedule wise
 

J S

New member
Oct 1, 2023
17
13
3
I saw her weeks ago at the alpha west location, she introduced herself as a different name, Havana or Heaven something like that, also saw her a year or two ago at alpha downtown and she looks the same, short cute blonde very chill girl, from what I remember she had some good reviews and I always wanted to try a duo with her and karma but it never worked out schedule wise
That's a duo I wanted to try but never got the chance either.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MaverickPunter
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts