Bachelor

thecoolguyms72

New member
Jan 18, 2003
1,247
0
0
54
Windsor
I'm sure everyone is going to come on here and say they hate reality shows and shit like that, but I have to hand it to them on this one, they picked a bumper crop of chicks with some huge ass titties. Good for them. And as much as I thought the brother of a 'B' actor at best would be a goof, he turned out to be a normal guy. He's not all lovey-dovey like the past ones and he's playing the field a little more. I think he's the most realistic of the bunch of bachelor's so far with his line, "She's really, really hot.......now let's get to know her and see if I like her." I could be wrong, but I haven't even heard him use the word love on the show.

I do think that he has made a few mistakes like kicking off the big boobed brunette with the blue eyes last night, but he did keep that Kim chick that has huge tits and likes to show them. I just don't understand why he wants to keep that Krisily chick on, she's a bitch and quite unattractive at that. But he weeded out most of the crazies except for her and most of the unattractive ones as well. I did feel bad for the single mommy because she was so cute, but he handled it well and she took it well.

Either way, a better year for this show. And between the hotties on this show, and Vanessa Marcil and Nikki Cox on Las Vegas and the Miss USA pageant last night, my remote got a workout!!!
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts