The Porn Dude

Avoid angel skyy

Jun 15, 2023
13
18
3
Got caught using the wrong head. Took a chance and got burnt. She is hot and sexy but.
Said this was offered “
Hi babe 140hh 260hr
Fs Gfe dato daty dfk, no bbfs no Greek
What's ur age and background baby🩷”
in a text
And after starting with a HJ I said ok let’s move on and she said no all that is extra. So a covered HJ cost me 140 ffs. Don’t make the same mistake. IMG_9175.jpeg
 

cs1977

Well-known member
Sep 10, 2017
391
497
63
sorry bro Ive been burnt a few times myself. Its part of the game. I simply refuse to gamble on these
LL providers, unless there are actual reviews from actual members who have contributed to this board.
It would be nice if the payment went to LL first and after the services are verified by the customer the sp gets paid. I know this will never happen so we all have to be smart we book with.
LL doesnt care because theyre getting paid for the add
 
Last edited:

RebelinBed

Voice of Reason
Sep 15, 2018
1,491
2,348
113
Somewhere In The Fabric Of Time And Space
This is not a new way of scamming at all. I'm sorry to the OP this happened, it sucks. I've had this happen to me as far back as 2018/19. The girls who do this type of stuff are only in it for a quick buck. They have no desire to provide service, let alone good service. Thank you for the warning.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts