M Mr.greedy Active member Oct 14, 2025 101 44 28 Aug 26, 2026 #1 https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/south-eastern-ontario/ottawa_beautiful_busty_blonde_for_your_xrated_entertainment-8412608 Thinking of going to meet her. Anybody have any recent experience can share?
https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/south-eastern-ontario/ottawa_beautiful_busty_blonde_for_your_xrated_entertainment-8412608 Thinking of going to meet her. Anybody have any recent experience can share?
S Smallguy Active member Dec 14, 2010 216 192 43 Aug 26, 2026 #2 I saw a thread on her, hope I can find it. If I find it, I will copy the thread link. Last edited: Aug 26, 2026
CallMeAImp Member Aug 4, 2026 81 97 18 Aug 26, 2026 #3 Sweetheart who wants to please. Treat her well and build good chemistry and second and third dates only get better and better She’s def open minded Reactions: Smallguy, Goulbourn Country and honeybear69
Sweetheart who wants to please. Treat her well and build good chemistry and second and third dates only get better and better She’s def open minded
BusterHighmann Well-known member Apr 30, 2022 398 674 93 Aug 27, 2026 #4 She's no nonsense, aims to please and very reasonable price. Reactions: Smallguy