Ashley 1170

bigfishinkw

Member
Jul 2, 2026
72
70
18
Thinking about visiting Ashley. Has anyone seen her recently or have any recent reviews?
First time I saw her (couple of months) it was honestly the best session I have ever had. Absolutely gorgeous, immaculate body and hygiene, all services advertised via text happen and at incredibly passionate levels.
When I saw her a couple of weeks ago, no where near the same (into it wise) and I am hoping it was just due to an off day but now hesitant to repeat again because of it.
 

Redscorpio

New member
Feb 3, 2026
24
10
3
I saw Ashley 1170 today and had an amazing personality. Very hot lady with lots of tattoos and a fit petite body. Her skills are too notch and i would go back again today, tomorrow , and the next day if i could.
Great girl that is worth the visit. Lots of services on menu and low starting point.
so good.
 

sypher12

New member
Sep 17, 2026
16
9
3
Don't think she comes to Windsor. She is for sure one of the Top SPs around. Everyone I know that has seen her says she is the best in London. I haven't been lucky enough to have my schedule match up yet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jreacher69
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts