R rylan_69 Member Sep 3, 2021 43 7 8 Aug 29, 2026 #1 https://www.locanto.ca/sudbury/ID_9285695362/Pretty-and-ready-to-satisfy-all-your-needs.html
Q Quagmire80 New member Nov 24, 2010 14 2 3 Aug 30, 2026 #2 rylan_69 said: https://www.locanto.ca/sudbury/ID_9285695362/Pretty-and-ready-to-satisfy-all-your-needs.html Click to expand... I know her real name (and no I won’t tell you or post it). She retired a few years ago. And cleaned up herself. She was a pretty heavy drug user. I don’t know about now but I’m sure if she is advertising she is again.
rylan_69 said: https://www.locanto.ca/sudbury/ID_9285695362/Pretty-and-ready-to-satisfy-all-your-needs.html Click to expand... I know her real name (and no I won’t tell you or post it). She retired a few years ago. And cleaned up herself. She was a pretty heavy drug user. I don’t know about now but I’m sure if she is advertising she is again.
F FunStuff69 Member Jun 30, 2024 43 20 8 Sep 9, 2026 #4 Quagmire80 said: I know her real name (and no I won’t tell you or post it). She retired a few years ago. And cleaned up herself. She was a pretty heavy drug user. I don’t know about now but I’m sure if she is advertising she is again. Click to expand... How do you contact the women on locanto? You used to click to see their number, but that isn't available anymore and of those I messaged through locanto, none ever replied back.
Quagmire80 said: I know her real name (and no I won’t tell you or post it). She retired a few years ago. And cleaned up herself. She was a pretty heavy drug user. I don’t know about now but I’m sure if she is advertising she is again. Click to expand... How do you contact the women on locanto? You used to click to see their number, but that isn't available anymore and of those I messaged through locanto, none ever replied back.
D Dkking6 Member Oct 1, 2021 47 24 8 Sudbury Sep 10, 2026 #5 Pretty sure every ad on locanto is a scammer or addicted to crack