anyone here actually dated an SP long term?

ZenFox

The Fox with the Scoop
Nov 23, 2025
179
336
63
Toronto
just curious

we all know the usual arrangement
but has anyone here ever turned it into something real
like actual dating or moving in together

not talking about one off stuff
im talking about months or years

how did it start
how did it end
or is it still going

and for the ones who did
was it worth it or would you not do it again

just wanna hear some stories
no judgement here
 

RustedWalleye

Well-known member
Jan 10, 2021
250
521
93
I was in a two year relationship with a stripper who was also getting her masters. I had no problem with the industry and we were pretty transparent with each other. There is a dark side of the industry and some things you have to just accept or it's not gonna work out.

It was good while it lasted but we broke up because our schedules we're never aligned. We only had 2 hours of being together on weekdays and on weekends we could never really do anything romantic or even do chores together. We eventually felt more like roommates and it just died. If you're a 9 to 5 guy, which I was at the time, it's really really hard.

Would I do it again? Probably but the difference is I elevated my lifestyle where I make my own hours so I'm less ridgid. We still chat on Facebook, she left the industry and married a wealthy man.
 

chirkut87

Active member
Sep 27, 2020
312
244
43
Bad option to date a SP! Has happened with me thrice now.

Starts off really well - you tend to enjoy each others' company! It's all lovey dovey!
But ends really bad - SPs find it difficult to lead a normal life. The urge to earn money at any costs kicks in after a while plus most of SPs have issues adjusting to regular life/relationship.

Worth it - Yes, for experience but would I do it again? - not intentionally but It keeps on happening.
 

LTO_3

Well-known member
Aug 27, 2004
2,016
1,978
113
Niagara Region
Been discussed many time. Type in "dating an SP" or something similar, in the search box and there will be a long list of threads to review. The short answer: it starts out good/great but ends when either or both people walking away knowing it wasn't a good idea to date.

LTO_3
 

ZenFox

The Fox with the Scoop
Nov 23, 2025
179
336
63
Toronto
Been discussed many time. Type in "dating an SP" or something similar, in the search box and there will be a long list of threads to review. The short answer: it starts out good/great but ends when either or both people walking away knowing it wasn't a good idea to date.

LTO_3
did search it before posting
but old threads are old
same start doesnt mean same ending
and honestly this is the lounge
we're just shooting the shit here
or is it just that you think i didnt search
 

ZenFox

The Fox with the Scoop
Nov 23, 2025
179
336
63
Toronto
read all the replies so far
thanks for sharing your stories
seems like most end the same way
but i should share mine too since im the op
been with a few over the years
some ended bad some just drifted
one i ended up marrying
wasnt easy getting there but it worked out
curious if anyone else got a similar ending
 

LTO_3

Well-known member
Aug 27, 2004
2,016
1,978
113
Niagara Region
did search it before posting
but old threads are old
same start doesnt mean same ending
and honestly this is the lounge
we're just shooting the shit here
or is it just that you think i didnt search
LOL. Some of those old threads are less than 1-2 years old, so dating an SP won't change that much in that time frame. And yes I figured you didn't do a search since most of the newbies lately haven't figured that out how to do that or don't want to do eir own research.

LTO_3
 

ZenFox

The Fox with the Scoop
Nov 23, 2025
179
336
63
Toronto
LOL. Some of those old threads are less than 1-2 years old, so dating an SP won't change that much in that time frame. And yes I figured you didn't do a search since most of the newbies lately haven't figured that out how to do that or don't want to do eir own research.

LTO_3
fair enough you got your view
but this topics still legit to bring up
relationships change even week to week
and the people here now aint the same as before
we talk about different things now
so yeah i did search
but i still wanted to hear whats happening now

all i ask is an open mind
its just a discussion
and if you still dont believe i searched
theres not much i can do about that
we're all just here to talk
 
Last edited:

Arias

Member
May 13, 2020
41
42
18
One Christmas, I was looking through Backpage when I came across photos of a Russian woman that caught my attention. It was only my second time visiting an escort, and I was a little nervous because she was in a building downtown Toronto. She told me she was waiting for me in the lobby.
When I saw her waiting for me, I raised my hand, and she walked toward me and gave me access to the building. She was blonde, had a beautiful body and blue eyes, and spoke very little English. She greeted me as if we had known each other for a long time. In a few words, she was a very professional escort.
Once I got into her condo, she put my jacket in her closet and showed me a bedroom with mirrors and a large bed. She undressed, and I became even more nervous because she was a beautiful woman with an incredible body.
She started touching my back and telling me that I was young and handsome. She made me feel comfortable and made the whole experience feel much more personal than I had expected.
After almost an hour, I started thinking that she was going to charge me much more, but I decided to leave because I didn't have any more money. Surprisingly, she didn't charge me anything extra. While I was on the bus heading home, she texted me a smile and told me that she had really enjoyed being with me and that I was a very handsome man.
I thought to myself, “She probably says that to all her clients so they come back.”
The next morning, she texted me, “Good morning,” and we started texting throughout the entire day as if we were really good friends. I knew she was an escort, so I assumed she was just playing along with me.
The messages continued every day and every night until I visited her for the second time. That visit was exceptional, and she told me that she had missed me and thought about me all the time. The next day, she was still texting me like nothing had changed.
One day, I asked her if she wanted to go out for dinner near her place, and she said yes. I remember that we sat at the bar and had tequila. At the end of the night, she invited me back to her condo to sleep over, but she made it clear that I shouldn't take advantage of the situation.
I accepted, and from that point on, our relationship became very intense. The next morning, she made breakfast for me. For almost two years, we continued seeing each other regularly.
One day, I told her that she should leave that job. She got angry and told me that I should simply enjoy my moment and not ask questions. That's when I realized that she was a woman of a completely different kind. If I wanted to enjoy the time I had with her, I had to keep my mouth shut.
There were days when I didn't see her, and I never asked questions about her personal life. But whenever she invited me to her condo, she made me feel like she genuinely liked me and wanted me there.
Eventually, she went back to Russia. Later, I met the woman who would eventually become my wife.
Looking back, that period of my life feels almost unreal. I still remember how unexpectedly a simple visit to an escort turned into a two-year relationship that felt much more personal and complicated than I ever imagined.
 

ZenFox

The Fox with the Scoop
Nov 23, 2025
179
336
63
Toronto
One Christmas, I was looking through Backpage when I came across photos of a Russian woman that caught my attention. It was only my second time visiting an escort, and I was a little nervous because she was in a building downtown Toronto. She told me she was waiting for me in the lobby.
When I saw her waiting for me, I raised my hand, and she walked toward me and gave me access to the building. She was blonde, had a beautiful body and blue eyes, and spoke very little English. She greeted me as if we had known each other for a long time. In a few words, she was a very professional escort.
Once I got into her condo, she put my jacket in her closet and showed me a bedroom with mirrors and a large bed. She undressed, and I became even more nervous because she was a beautiful woman with an incredible body.
She started touching my back and telling me that I was young and handsome. She made me feel comfortable and made the whole experience feel much more personal than I had expected.
After almost an hour, I started thinking that she was going to charge me much more, but I decided to leave because I didn't have any more money. Surprisingly, she didn't charge me anything extra. While I was on the bus heading home, she texted me a smile and told me that she had really enjoyed being with me and that I was a very handsome man.
I thought to myself, “She probably says that to all her clients so they come back.”
The next morning, she texted me, “Good morning,” and we started texting throughout the entire day as if we were really good friends. I knew she was an escort, so I assumed she was just playing along with me.
The messages continued every day and every night until I visited her for the second time. That visit was exceptional, and she told me that she had missed me and thought about me all the time. The next day, she was still texting me like nothing had changed.
One day, I asked her if she wanted to go out for dinner near her place, and she said yes. I remember that we sat at the bar and had tequila. At the end of the night, she invited me back to her condo to sleep over, but she made it clear that I shouldn't take advantage of the situation.
I accepted, and from that point on, our relationship became very intense. The next morning, she made breakfast for me. For almost two years, we continued seeing each other regularly.
One day, I told her that she should leave that job. She got angry and told me that I should simply enjoy my moment and not ask questions. That's when I realized that she was a woman of a completely different kind. If I wanted to enjoy the time I had with her, I had to keep my mouth shut.
There were days when I didn't see her, and I never asked questions about her personal life. But whenever she invited me to her condo, she made me feel like she genuinely liked me and wanted me there.
Eventually, she went back to Russia. Later, I met the woman who would eventually become my wife.
Looking back, that period of my life feels almost unreal. I still remember how unexpectedly a simple visit to an escort turned into a two-year relationship that felt much more personal and complicated than I ever imagined.
great story
even though she went back in the end
at least you got a story to tell
and it proves the point
asking her to quit is the real test
we forget its just a job for them
 

Ryan_Coke

Well-known member
Oct 18, 2024
446
718
93
I have dated two guys I met as a client long term. Both were attractive, my age and super sweet. One of them bought me a gift on the first session we ever seen each other.

I have met tons of great guys, I would love to date them but I will not leave this work for a relationship unless I am ready, which makes tons of men uncomfortable or insecure so it usually doesn’t work out.

My regular SP friend has had a few relationships with clients over the years I've known her. Not with me of course lol, but I get to be a friend when she needs one, we do stuff together like a lot of couples do, and I still get to go have sex with other SP's as well lol. I like having her in my life and being a client in the bedroom and a friend outside of it seems to be the perfect balance for us. I've watched guys come and go, they know the deal, she's a sex worker, but they think they are going to be the one that changes that. It's fine that they paid to sleep with her but can't accept that she still has a living to make, kids to support. So they enjoy getting it for free for a short time but it gets to them knowing other guys like me are tapping that as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrincessBigBooty

Ryan_Coke

Well-known member
Oct 18, 2024
446
718
93
fair enough you got your view
but this topics still legit to bring up
relationships change even week to week
and the people here now aint the same as before
we talk about different things now
so yeah i did search
but i still wanted to hear whats happening now

all i ask is an open mind
its just a discussion
and if you still dont believe i searched
theres not much i can do about that
we're all just here to talk
Kind of annoying to be honest, when all people can come up with is "do a search, been talked about". If you can't help yourself by scrolling past a topic you have read before, that's your problem. It's a discussion board, not an online encyclopedia. Whether someone starts a new thread or bumps an old thread really is no difference, it's not like it adds to the clutter, it's a topic on the page of topics. Read it or don't read it, doesn't matter when the first post of that thread was posted
 
I have met two men through escorting that I almost married that I dated long term.

I loved them both very much. I'm in a long distance relationship with one currently while we work things out. The ultimate goal is marriage.

I want to stop escorting and do something else, but my family obligations prevent me from doing that so for the time being, we are long distance while I deal with family young and old and then hopefully in a few years, we can get married.

I don't know how much longer my family will need me. It could be a month, it could be years.
 

greensquare

Well-known member
Aug 23, 2026
564
370
63
Men forget a SP only thinks about 3 things generally because of the profession she enjoys doing: lying, manipulation and money.

Like 2 Pac said in his song Hellrazor "I learned not to trust the bitch from the prostitutes". Look up what that means, what he's referring to. These women tend to be stuck in the game. Like certain business men view life generally black and white and can't understand grey. They generally view everything transactional.
 
Last edited:

greensquare

Well-known member
Aug 23, 2026
564
370
63
Bad option to date a SP! Has happened with me thrice now.

Starts off really well - you tend to enjoy each others' company! It's all lovey dovey!
But ends really bad - SPs find it difficult to lead a normal life. The urge to earn money at any costs kicks in after a while plus most of SPs have issues adjusting to regular life/relationship.

Worth it - Yes, for experience but would I do it again? - not intentionally but It keeps on happening.
You should keep reminding yourself in her eyes you're always the trick.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PrincessBigBooty

StarryeyedA

Aliza🤍
Jan 21, 2026
169
484
63
Toronto, Ontario
You should keep reminding yourself in her eyes you're always the trick.
This is really archaic and misleading and you post super wierd stuff about our job that I havent seen one SP relate to in anyway. I have clients I genuinely care about and could see myself having civilian dates with but its not my priority. Charging money for my time etc does not equate to me lying, manipulation, and whatever you said above. My goals, my family and my boundaries are a priority. If one of my clients that I have awesome rapport with had to go to the hospital and asked me to go with them as support, I would never hesitate. Just an example.
 

greensquare

Well-known member
Aug 23, 2026
564
370
63
Exactly cause he's a client who pays the amount you want. Nothing more. You wouldn't hangout with most clients unless funds are on the line.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Samsame
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts