poker Everyone's hero's, tell everyone's lies. Jun 1, 2006 7,699 6,016 113 Niagara Dec 28, 2021 #1 Because of the serious nature of this subject, all votes will be kept confidential, and I would expect all mods on the site to respect everyone’s privacy as pertaining to this sensitive topic. Reactions: ShockNAwww
Because of the serious nature of this subject, all votes will be kept confidential, and I would expect all mods on the site to respect everyone’s privacy as pertaining to this sensitive topic.
J Jasmina Well-known member Jun 11, 2013 2,181 1,527 113 Toronto Dec 28, 2021 #2 Umm, I voted so people wouldn't know you voted yes. You're welcome.
poker Everyone's hero's, tell everyone's lies. Jun 1, 2006 7,699 6,016 113 Niagara Dec 28, 2021 #3 Jasmina said: Umm, I voted so people wouldn't know you voted yes. You're welcome. Click to expand... I do love a good train wreck… Reactions: Jasmina
Jasmina said: Umm, I voted so people wouldn't know you voted yes. You're welcome. Click to expand... I do love a good train wreck…
M Mr Deeds Muff Diver Extraordinaire Mar 10, 2013 6,937 4,474 113 Here Dec 28, 2021 #4 Was there really a Hulk Hodan set tape? Reactions: ShockNAwww and y2kmark
poker Everyone's hero's, tell everyone's lies. Jun 1, 2006 7,699 6,016 113 Niagara Dec 28, 2021 #5 7-1. This election is clearly being stolen…
W wigglee Well-known member Oct 13, 2010 11,440 3,828 113 Dec 29, 2021 #6 No... but I did watch the Trump pee pee tape.
poker Everyone's hero's, tell everyone's lies. Jun 1, 2006 7,699 6,016 113 Niagara Dec 29, 2021 #7 Mr Deeds said: Was there really a Hulk Hodan set tape? Click to expand... Not only was there a Hulk Hogan sex tape…. There was a black mail attempt, and a lawsuit that Hogan initiated and won.
Mr Deeds said: Was there really a Hulk Hodan set tape? Click to expand... Not only was there a Hulk Hogan sex tape…. There was a black mail attempt, and a lawsuit that Hogan initiated and won.