718 Winters

geogman2001

Member
Sep 21, 2005
53
17
8
I see a lot of Asian posts, and they are all directing people to 718 Winters in North Bay. Just wondering if anyone had been to this house location yet. Up to now it seems most were working out of hotels.
 

geogman2001

Member
Sep 21, 2005
53
17
8
Noticed it was also listed for rent online. Took a chance and checked out the place after messaging a couple of Asians posting the same address. Was told there were 2 girls available. Place is legit, but your typical Asian B and S. I didn’t stay as there was only 1 girl there at the time and she looked nothing like the posting ( as expected). I guess renting is cheaper than having to get a hotel room for a month. Hopefully we will see some quality Asians rotating into this place like Sudbury has.
 

jondough072

Active member
Sep 21, 2021
175
90
28
Noticed it was also listed for rent online. Took a chance and checked out the place after messaging a couple of Asians posting the same address. Was told there were 2 girls available. Place is legit, but your typical Asian B and S. I didn’t stay as there was only 1 girl there at the time and she looked nothing like the posting ( as expected). I guess renting is cheaper than having to get a hotel room for a month. Hopefully we will see some quality Asians rotating into this place like Sudbury has.
Any chance you can link on if the ads?
 

shifty6769

Member
Jul 28, 2012
76
60
18
Noticed it was also listed for rent online. Took a chance and checked out the place after messaging a couple of Asians posting the same address. Was told there were 2 girls available. Place is legit, but your typical Asian B and S. I didn’t stay as there was only 1 girl there at the time and she looked nothing like the posting ( as expected). I guess renting is cheaper than having to get a hotel room for a month. Hopefully we will see some quality Asians rotating into this place like Sudbury has.
Whats sudburys asians scene like ?
 

Jjy99

New member
Apr 2, 2022
18
5
3
Noticed it was also listed for rent online. Took a chance and checked out the place after messaging a couple of Asians posting the same address. Was told there were 2 girls available. Place is legit, but your typical Asian B and S. I didn’t stay as there was only 1 girl there at the time and she looked nothing like the posting ( as expected). I guess renting is cheaper than having to get a hotel room for a month. Hopefully we will see some quality Asians rotating into this place like Sudbury has.
Did she at least look good?
 

nGHextall

New member
Mar 13, 2025
3
0
1
Noticed it was also listed for rent online. Took a chance and checked out the place after messaging a couple of Asians posting the same address. Was told there were 2 girls available. Place is legit, but your typical Asian B and S. I didn’t stay as there was only 1 girl there at the time and she looked nothing like the posting ( as expected). I guess renting is cheaper than having to get a hotel room for a month. Hopefully we will see some quality Asians rotating into this place like Sudbury has.
It seems sketchy that’s it’s at a house not a hotel. How old was she ?
 

geogman2001

Member
Sep 21, 2005
53
17
8
Sudbury Asian scene has moved to house locations (Notra Dame and Claude street locations, and previous Lasalla location) Sudbury has Asian girls rotating every month. So if you are going to have someone working everyday, it’s cheaper for whoever is behind the posts to rent a place vs paying daily hotel rates. Let’s be clear with the Asians, they aren’t independent, someone runs this group and you are texting them and not the girl. Messages get relayed to the girls. It looks like Northbay has moved to this format with the house rental. Hopefully the girls rotate through as well so there are new faces every month.
 

zachcher

New member
Apr 26, 2026
3
1
3
Noticed it was also listed for rent online. Took a chance and checked out the place after messaging a couple of Asians posting the same address. Was told there were 2 girls available. Place is legit, but your typical Asian B and S. I didn’t stay as there was only 1 girl there at the time and she looked nothing like the posting ( as expected). I guess renting is cheaper than having to get a hotel room for a month. Hopefully we will see some quality Asians rotating into this place like Sudbury has.
did you try this one? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...body_sexy_sweet_no_rush_best_service-11803455
 
Toronto Escorts