Recent content by Pool_guy

  1. P

    Leah Monroe review 2764

    Time for another poorly writen review by pool_guy. I was In town for the Pool Expo. This was my 1st ever outcall experience so it was a little awkward for me. Set up the appointment though text with her and went to the casino while I waited. Good thing I left the donation in the room cause I...
  2. P

    Lacy Rose review

    Well I saw Lacy was visiting Kitchener so decided this was my best chance to see her. Set up a time and made my 1.5hr driver to Kitchener. I've always wanted to see a true ginger and she fit the bill. Once I got to her location sent text and was given room # with now wait time. Got to the door...
  3. P

    Criss Angel Coffee Trick

    Wow you guys wanna come tell my kids there's no such thing as Santa Claus also. It is what it is, entertainment.
  4. P

    2-3 girls needed for stag on bus night

    Party bus got cancelled now doing it at a small cafe in Toronto owned by groom to be. It'll be closed to the public that night, which is now sept 6, but still need girls willing to come do a show then can make extra on the guests there will be free food and drinks. Please PM me if interested. Thanks
  5. P

    Hockey Night in Canada maybe gone on CBC

    That's cause LEAFS RULE!!!
  6. P

    Cheap!!

    What the hell are you going on about? Don't judge unless you're willing to be judged!:crazy::crazy:
  7. P

    2-3 girls needed for stag on bus night

    Thanks I'll look into this
  8. P

    2-3 girls needed for stag on bus night

    Forgot to put its for Aug 23 8-9pm till 2-3am
  9. P

    2-3 girls needed for stag on bus night

    I'm looking for 2-3 ladies to join about 10-15 guys on a bus for up to 6 hrs. We are all respectful people and would not let things get out of hand. We would like you to put on a show during the trip then if anyone wants something you can charge them for it. Food and beverages will be available...
  10. P

    Storm!

    Even the rain doesn't want to go to Hamilton :p :clap2:
  11. P

    Ingrown Hairs. Products to prevent, cure?

    I just went through that 3-3 1/2 weeks it took to clear up. I feel for you.
  12. P

    Cheap!!

    How can you tell that they don't love themselves? By what the charge? Or you interviewed them? I'm just trying to understand
  13. P

    SPs being played

    That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
Toronto Escorts