Seduction Spa

Recent content by abbyDD

  1. abbyDD

    Thank you love I am xoxox I’ve missed everyone !

    Thank you love I am xoxox I’ve missed everyone !
  2. abbyDD

    See you all this week 🥰

    See you all this week 🥰
  3. abbyDD

    CK

    CK
  4. abbyDD

    Away for the next two weeks ! I will be responding to DMs when I get back. Miss you and see you...

    Away for the next two weeks ! I will be responding to DMs when I get back. Miss you and see you soon 🥰💁‍♀️
  5. abbyDD

    A big thank you to all of my favourite gentlemen who have reached out this past week thank you...

    A big thank you to all of my favourite gentlemen who have reached out this past week thank you, your words made me feel a lil better 🥹
  6. abbyDD

    Hey loves, just wanted to let everyone know I’ll be off this weekend unfortunately. I had a...

    Hey loves, just wanted to let everyone know I’ll be off this weekend unfortunately. I had a little accident at my normal job and hurt my shoulder pretty bad. I will make it up to all of you who had bookings this weekend ❤️🥹
  7. abbyDD

    Wishing everyone a safe and happy long weekend 🥰

    Wishing everyone a safe and happy long weekend 🥰
  8. abbyDD

    See you tomorrow boys 😈

    See you tomorrow boys 😈
  9. abbyDD

    Hey guys, sorry if I was a bit off yesterday I was nervous for my first shift back in a few...

    Hey guys, sorry if I was a bit off yesterday I was nervous for my first shift back in a few weeks lol I felt like a newbie all over again 😭🥹🤣
  10. abbyDD

    I don’t but I have been thinking about it 🥰

    I don’t but I have been thinking about it 🥰
  11. abbyDD

    It’s Game Day Babes !!!! ⚽️

    It’s Game Day Babes !!!! ⚽️
  12. abbyDD

    Happy Tuesday my loves, I’m just hopping on to let everyone know I will be off until the week of...

    Happy Tuesday my loves, I’m just hopping on to let everyone know I will be off until the week of the 18th. If I don’t respond to my DMs right away please forgive me xoxox sending everyone love ❤️ cu when I get back babes xox
  13. abbyDD

    Wishing all of my American friends a happy 250!!! ❤️🤍💙

    Wishing all of my American friends a happy 250!!! ❤️🤍💙
  14. abbyDD

    Just wanted to thank Daisy for today’s duo day. She’s incredible inside and out and I’m honoured...

    Just wanted to thank Daisy for today’s duo day. She’s incredible inside and out and I’m honoured I was able to duo with her today ❤️
  15. abbyDD

    Daisy and Abby this Friday 👀 I’m finally going to have my biggest girl crush on my face with you...

    Daisy and Abby this Friday 👀 I’m finally going to have my biggest girl crush on my face with you boys inside me 😉😉😉😈😈😈👀👀👀
Toronto Escorts