Naughty Natalie is The Real Deal

Jackinthebox1

Member
May 9, 2012
283
2
18
So, I finally got a chance to spend some time with Natalie. What a great gal! Cute as a button, sexy as hell and such a genuinely nice personality.
Booking via email was smooth and straightforward. It was a one hour outcall to my downtown hotel ($350). I had asked her to wear a specific outfit, which she had brought with her and changed into after arriving.
Natalie epitomizes GFE. I don't hobby very often, so I tend to get pretty nervous on first dates, but her great conversation skills put me at ease. Lots of DFK throughout. Going down on her was so enjoyable. Very clean, responsive and orgasmic. She reciprocates as good as she receives and truly derived pleasure from making me feel good. MPOS CFS with an amazing CIM finish.
I know this'll sound sappy, but just laying together and chatting afterward was probably my favourite part. She's really cool.
I think Natalie is the cat's meow and I look forward to repeating when I next travel to Ottawa.

http://ottawa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/naughty-natalie-ultra-petite-and-ultra-adorable/32371599

https://mobile.twitter.com/Natalie_Escort
 
Last edited:

Frank Ricard

New member
Apr 26, 2011
52
0
0
Natalie is a really nice, bright young woman with a dynamite little body and excellent skills. Enjoyed my time with her thoroughly.
 
Toronto Escorts