Worse Web Site

hamermill

Senior Member
Oct 2, 2001
4,544
2,595
113
In a place far, far away
Now accepting nominations for the worse web site.

Criteria:

Hard to look at e.g. colour, background, loads real slow, contains many things not to do when designing one, useless or over use of flash.

Something NOT to consider is content or ugliness of the model/sp, absurd rates.

Let the suggestions begin.

Note: List reasons why.
 
Kathleen said:
... not always, but usually I hate geocities, or angelfire type sites. Everything is jammed onto one page, and the ads are slow loading.

Kathleen
I agree with every thing the gorgeous Kathleen has said. (Just trying to kiss her butt and brown nosing her in hopes of letting me massager her sexy feet ... hehehe)

But honestly, I dislike those webpages too. Everything is just crammed and there is no variety among them. They all follow a certain type of restriction that are pre-defined by Yahoo and whoever else runs angelfire.

SD
 

Sixer

New member
May 12, 2002
522
5
0
Canada
Some of the worst websites that I have came across are those sites with loud music that comes on without any warning and endless Java scripts that may eventually cause your IE or Netscape to crash.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts