Whitby Incall-19th,20th,21st

Francesca22

Oct 13, 2005
I am indeed making my way down (or UP ) to the DURHAM region...

Wednesday April 19th 11am-whenever
Thursday April 20th 11am-whenever
Friday April 21st 11am-whenever

With great insight of the area and many suggestions provided- I have one of two locations to investigate and then decide between. Both of which are in the Whitby area...

Donations will be as followed:
Prebooks are absolutely manditory for those who wish to secure an appointment with me... as same day/last minute bookings may either not available or difficult to make. Now...

For prebookings, the donation will be
140 for the half hour
220 for the hour

Anyone who has not prebooked, there will be a surcharge of 20 dollars per half hour/hour sessions...

I anticipate and certainly hoping to have someone help me with the phones, of which i will be arranging prior to...but in any case, phone person or not

I LOOK FORWARD to hearing from you!!!!!

Francesca22

Oct 13, 2005
Bookings

Ok guys...

PREBOOKINGS require, First*REAL*name and a contact number. This number will NOT be used- other then if requested by you.

Request an appointment, specify time, DATE(19-20-21), and for how LONG *laughing* HALF HOUR, HOUR or MULTIPLE (depends on availability)

On the day of your appointment, its ABSOLUTELY imperative you call to confirm between 9am-11am

OTHERWISE your appointment will be given to someone else.

All of the information regarding my LOCATION will be given to you at that time (WHEN CONFIRMING) Prior to your appointment, when you have reached the location, you will call and be given the room info!

CONFIRMATIONS will not be done over e-mail OR PM- CALL please.

NO shows will not be tolerated, hence why we book and confirm....if for any reason, something unforseen happens and you are not able to make it- PLEASE CALL...

If you should be late, I have a 15 minute rule... after which, your appointment will be cancelled- as it will affect other bookings.

Thanks again-
Frankie xoxox

Francesca22

Oct 13, 2005
Yes....

Oil Please said:
I can only speak for myself, but those rates are rather high for Durham!
Sweety, I can appreciate perhaps the donations may be above what your paying normally-but I'm well worth the extra 20-40 dollars and then some! I am located in Toronto, traveling to accommodate clients who perhaps haven't had a chance to see me.

If to keep it in perspective- if you per say were to come to Toronto, gas ($20), book a hotel ($120-$200) and donate $250 for an hours time with me OUTCALL...you'd be ranging between $390-$470 out of pocket expense.

Now, im saving you an hours drive, the hotel expense and requesting a LOWER donation then what I would-had I not left Toronto....and you think it's unreasonable? Whether I am in range with local Sp's or not.... some will be happy to pay the amount, others wont-but perhaps my notion serves me(and others) correct, the spice to life is VARIETY.

Perhaps the novelty of having someone gracing the area, from out of town is worth the extra couple of bills.

Just a note, I stand by my services 100% and whom ever indugles, won't regret it

Francesca22

Oct 13, 2005
Indeed.....

Oil Please said:
Maybe its not the price thats bugging me. It may be you're tone. Angelina Martines comes to town for 200 an hour and so does Hanna. You obviously put yourself above them and thats you're right. They also don't come in barking orders like you and maybe thats what bugs me the most!
Hey sweetie! I always love someone who can articulate and communicate well. I have heard MANY MANY great things about the woman who you've mentioned and great to know they provide services to the highest caliber. I don't put myself above anyone... however, you're initial comment was regarding DONATIONS prior to any other postings by me.

I am newly INDY, providing outcalls and once making the post- realized there was several things I didn't cover- or even consider until it was brought to my attention.

No orders are being barked... I've had MANY, infact well over 50 inquires; either via pm, phone or e-mail-as to the information... its much easier to post and keep people updated, then it is to re iterate myself over and over-that’s when info gets confused because its not consistent. It makes things much easier to book...not only for me, but for you as well when the information is uniform and upfront...

I have nothing but respect for anyone in the industry who is able to organize and co-ordinate appointments via in call-daily.... It's much more difficult than outcall or to the bias eye and if done properly- runs smoothly. Its a double edge sword, if I don't 'bark' in your sincerest words...when things don't fall into place-accommodating everyone and make sure everything is up to par... I'm sure you or anyone else, including myself would be the first to say... only, i'm the one on the chopping block-if things don't go well. So in fear of looking like a complete idiot in your eyes... i'd prefer to have things outlined down to a "t" then to fail...and not be able to maintain my level of customer service, which when it comes down to it- is all that matters.

I have an expectation to make sure this experience is well worth the amounts of donation....and in order to provide that- it has to be organized, down to the most needless or seemingly unnecessary detail.

Many are very appreciative and find it informative and most of all helpful...as they are just as new, some the first time- and don't know what pros like you do. Everyone has different ways of doing things....but there are many who wouldn't bring questions up in fear of looking or feeling stupid. For everyone one person who asks, there’s a handful that don't. This information perhaps doesn't pertain to you specifically... but is helpful to others.

Computers are very one dimensional.... don't mistake my sincerity for anything other then that
Again, i always appreciate feedback and thank you!
!

Last edited:

reviewboi

Feb 3, 2006
actually not trying to stir shyt up but

even at todays prices, it does not take 20 dollars in gas to go from toronto to whitby and back... but still .... makes it sound like she is saving the guys money, when she says 20 for gas, 150 for room (what ever the cost of a room is) and an hours drive... well doesn't take an hour to get toronto.. but again needless to say, as for saving money for the guys, well if you are in toronto, and the guys does not make the effort to go see her. by traveling to toronto... well does that mean in toronto she only does outcalls?? cause if she does incalls while in toronto, then she is not saving the guy money for a hotel... and considering that the hotels here in durham are half the price of toronto, she could charge the same price as toronto ( which is still high) and pay out half the moeny to the hotel, so save 75 bucks, and even if she does pay 20 in gas, she is still saving 50 bucks than if she was in toronto.

and to charge an extra 20-30 dollars for last minute callers .. wow that is just bad. spur of the moment shopping brings in millions of extra money that the stores would not of gotten... i am NOT comparing her to a store.... it is NOT meant like that ...

anyways my 2 cents.

registrar1

Jun 28, 2005
North York
reviewboi said:
even at todays prices, it does not take 20 dollars in gas to go from toronto to whitby and back... but still .... makes it sound like she is saving the guys money, when she says 20 for gas, 150 for room (what ever the cost of a room is) and an hours drive... well doesn't take an hour to get toronto.. but again needless to say, as for saving money for the guys, well if you are in toronto, and the guys does not make the effort to go see her. by traveling to toronto... well does that mean in toronto she only does outcalls?? cause if she does incalls while in toronto, then she is not saving the guy money for a hotel... and considering that the hotels here in durham are half the price of toronto, she could charge the same price as toronto ( which is still high) and pay out half the moeny to the hotel, so save 75 bucks, and even if she does pay 20 in gas, she is still saving 50 bucks than if she was in toronto.

and to charge an extra 20-30 dollars for last minute callers .. wow that is just bad. spur of the moment shopping brings in millions of extra money that the stores would not of gotten... i am NOT comparing her to a store.... it is NOT meant like that ...

anyways my 2 cents.
My 1 cent worth ... in Toronto she only does outcalls. I am tempted to go out to Whitby. Price is price and imho to affect it is to not pay it...and it will move or not. For the most part I don't think much of the price complaints (about any SP in general) don't seem to work. Anyhow ... happy hobbying to those that do see Francesca as she seems to have consistently good reviews from her Cupid days.

Hmmm ... not an hour drive ... if I take a long lunch ... do 130 ... hmmmm.

Francesca22

Oct 13, 2005
Yes

reviewboi said:

anyways my 2 cents.
*laugh* You know... I honestly give up. Can't win either way... people who are going to book-will and those who don't, won't-plain and simple. I realize your not sabotaging my thread and only trying to be helpful, adding insight where it’s assumed I haven't given thought....

But with all honestly, I shouldn't have to justify or explain my donations... Perhaps some would take this offensively... I in the other hand, attempted to break it down-to show I'm genuine and NOT here trying to make anything more then someone who's providing a service to another would expect. People have always said... don't defend something if its not worth defending. I don't think this thread or insight is regarding just my donations in general... more of a chance to put me in the lime light-which for the most and much to my suprise.... has been negative or an under tone not welcoming my anticipated journey.... which is a shame for those who don't know me.

Now...You may not being comparing me to a store..... but I am!!! When you go to Holt Renfrew, the price is not questioned-nor bargained. Sale items give people the incentive that they are receiving the same product, for less. I am left to assume like many who shop there, the value in the product speaks for itself. Do I personally shop there? Absolutely not! I personally can't justify the money in my mind.... which in some ways relates to this. Do I scrutinize people who do? Absolutely not....however I'm a sales type girl, everyone LOVES bargains and really- not because I can't "afford" regular price but I'd much rather pay less and get the same quality item then paying full price.

Bottom line- if you can't justify the amounts... your comments and 2 cents are always welcomed, however that’s a personal decision for you to make. My incentive, for my donations- is simple. With prebookings, I get a rough idea of the turn out... when going elsewhere- where the out of pocket expense is on me, its important that I at least break even and would be worth my while to utilize my time while being there.

Seems fair?

Now... lets say I have a ton of people calling last minute, assuming I'm with a client- who’s going to be answering the phone to secure an appointment? That’s when, IF I’m able to arrange someone to take the phones- the $20 comes into play. This wouldn't be going to me personally... but to pay for the expense of someone taking over the phones and making sure YOU as the client are able to see me. Bottom line. My services are all inclusive. I don't need to hustle people and instead of understanding the logic behind it- its much easier to tear it apart.

Back to the pricing....you are suggesting I charge 250 an hour? Or, granted I obviously can't figure my way out of a paper bag- lets fathom Brampton is the same distance from Toronto as Whitby.... $300 plus hotel???? OUTCALL???? Now common, that to me sounds unreasonable

With gas near a dollar a litre... I think rough range $20 for gas is an approximate guess. If anyone wants to give me the KM... figure out based on the average litre per gallon- then I'd be happy to listen. As I said, I'm a woman of detail and seem you are as well. This is great!

Macator2003

Jul 19, 2003
Deep within the Forest
Guys...........the Amazing Francesca as an incall at $220.00 for an absolute hour of pleasure and passion.

This is a no-brainer.....even if she was stationed in Mamora (Now there's a drive).

whynotme

Aug 1, 2003
southern
Macator2003 said:
Guys...........the Amazing Francesca as an incall at $220.00 for an absolute hour of pleasure and passion.

This is a no-brainer.....even if she was stationed in Mamora (Now there's a drive).
i agree with you
you get what you pay for
we are always bitching that there is no good looking talent left in durham but when we get the chance we bitch and complain about the rates. i for 1 am happy to see a good looking chica coming to us for a change instead of having to go into the city for them.
and for the city dwellars that don't know where mamora is it is 30 minutes east of peterborough and spelled marmora
lol
book me in luv

Durham

I just am happy that we have another lovely lady among a few that is willing to visit us in Durham. This doesn't happen everyday and I'm hoping that Francesca will continue to come out on occasion along with other ladies.

reviewboi

Feb 3, 2006
if the room was

if the room was being paid by the hour ok i can the extra charge .. but since you paid a 1 fee for 1 day well till check out time the next morning, it just does not make sense.

if you think about it business like .. room 75.00 dollars... gas 10 dollars. .. and that all the extra costs a girl has.. well food too but she would still have to eat while in toronto....

your right about if a guy wants to call he will and if he doesn't he won't...

people drive all the way up to peterborough and that takes 45 mins to an hour depending on how fast one drives, and thats to see hanna. i bet if you offered incalls in toronto the same guys that want to see you in whitby would most likely drive to toronto to see you.

as for paying the 20 to get someone to screen the calls, well that option is totally up to the girl if she wants someone to do it... i mean it is not hard to answer a phone, but i can understand it would get repetative answering the same questions each time. its like going to the store to buy something and a person gets one price if he helps him self and 20 dollars more if he gets a worker there to answer questions that the guy has.

sorry i am not trying to discredit you in any way.. just trying to understand some logic thats all....

Garrett

Hail to the king, baby.
Dec 18, 2001
Oil Please said:
Oh are you the thread POLICE?"
Well come on.. it is frickin ridiculous... bustin' her nuts over 20 bucks? Everyone complains Durham does not have any quality... I have not seen Francesca in person but the pics rock... 5'10... looong legs... and reviews are discrete but indicate very good service. Face it, there are folks out there who will complain about anything...even when good fortune comes their way... they will find a reason to bitch about something.

Francesca22

Oct 13, 2005
Yes....

Please be sure to read the THREAD in its entirety.... I'm not CHARGING $20 to cover my gas! The gas charge was a reference I made for someone to come to Toronto to see me as an outcall. Sometimes its easier to break something down...in which case gave everyone an opportunity to tear it apart, rather then using it as a comparative.

In reference to the $20 'surcharge' for same day/last minute bookings-yes it is in effect as I am willing to pay someone $200 a day to HELP me, which in turn helps you. What perhaps you haven't considered, ANYONE can answer a phone- however I take my discretion along with everyone of my clients and NOT EVERYONE can be trusted with your information along with the sensitive nature of industry- professionalism goes a long way! I would be concerned if that wasn't the case!

There seems to be this notion that the more you comment on my donations- the more likely I will be to give in...in fear of the negative attention this seems to be attracting. My donations will remain where they are... perhaps intimidation and purging fear factor on my liveliness may work wonders with others...but not with me. The difference being- I have a VERY well balanced life outside of this-including stable employment- This is a stepping stone for my education... not my bread and butter.

My life would NOT be over if I was not in the industry, however I enjoy doing what I do-track records prove that! To all who insist I'm not worthy of the amounts, to each their own- but perhaps JUST MAYBE you are NOT be the type of clientele I am in search of. I cater to distinguished gentlemen who have an appreciation for what I provide. There’s a BIG difference between confidence-which exudes not only in how I carry myself, but in every aspect of my life-and that of being labelled 'cocky'.

Its terrible that in order to be confident in your services-you are forced to also put yourself on a pedestal ABOVE everyone. It’s impossible to compare apples and oranges. I can say without hesitation any other lady in the area provides services much like mine-as does any SP....perhaps it’s the person behind them that creates the experience. I do not know Hanna, OR Angelina personally and to toss them in a thread as a means of defence is terrible. They- from my limited info are great girls just because they may charge 200 doesn't mean they are any less then ME! We are different people and bring different things to the industry...

In any case, opinions are like assholes-everyone’s got one and everyone thinks the others stink.

Your welcome to your opinion, but just because I don't agree-doesn't mean I am not validating or acknowledging you-

I would simply hate to see someone undermine their hobbying experience with me, based off the ignorance of the boards. Without 'FACTS' which is what everyone wants in order to make an educated decision-it’s an opinion in the simplest of forms, which leaves speculation.

I am a supporter of the boards and believe it’s a wonderful way of accessing an array of information...however if not correct; it can also do the exact opposite.... you've nobly torn me down, assassinated my character and are now attempting to dampen my reputation...

My only intention was to ensure that people see and have the information necessary to make that choice, and come to their own conclusions.

Do a search and you will see that consistently- ACROSS THE BOARD- I am well reviewed... provide wonderful services and a great person to be around. This is not self promoting, READ for yourself.

Enough said.

wayupnorth

Mar 13, 2006
Puleeeesssee!!!!!!

while it was an entertaining read, enough already!!!
Francesa; darling, wish I was closer. I'd be there in a flash. All you hobbyists cranking over a few bucks should go elsewhere! I'm a firm (oops!) believer in the old adage "you get what you pay for!" So, using another adage"put up or shut up"!
PM to Francesca: would love to meet you for an overnight next time I get down that way, er, so to speak.
Happy holidays all!

yabut

Dec 24, 2002
Ottawa
LOL its kind of funny reading this as this is the same thing that went on when I was living in Ottawa. My opinion is if you can not afford 20 more it might be time to think the whole situation out. My only wish is that Kingston was a little bigger and lovely sexy ladies like Francesca would visit here and save me the 2 hour drive.

Yabut

Lol, that's one reason I'm glad I'm not living in Kingston anymore, lol, I might have to bite my tongue on that one though.

Svend

Feb 10, 2005
How about giving it a rest, Oil Please?
She's been very cool despite the relentless number of silly posts in her announcement thread.

Toronto Escorts