La Villa Spa

The Sweet Duo! I may be diabetic after this one!

Ridgeman08

50 Shades of AJ
Nov 28, 2008
This all started about 6 weeks ago, when, during a recent trip through the area, I suggested to Jessica she and Heather would be perfect compliments to each other for a duo!

So Monday January 21st was the culmination of weeks of planning and the “Sweet Duo” was born. I was running a couple minutes late, but when I text both Heather and Jessica, turns out we all were, LoL, so not a big deal. When the door opened, my eyes were greeted with a veritable smorgasbord of visual delights! Both Jessie and Heather were dressed in VERY sexy lingerie, (and Jessie was wearing her infamous black boots), and we each kissed and hugged the other passionately. Jessie took my coat as I stood back to admire each of these beautiful women! Wow!, Just WOW! I presented them each with a specially prepared gift bag and a bottle of appropriately named wine and some other goodies. Jessica offered me a glass of the “Manage a Trois” red wine I brought, and then they both sat on the bed to inspect their gift bags contents. I just stood there for a second admiring the view filling my head with incredible imagery and then took the opportunity to quickly excuse myself to freshen up.

Upon my return, Heather was first to take the initiative and come over to thank me for her gift bag, and planted a very nice French kiss on my lips. Very sexy... it started out light and teasing but quickly morphed into a much deeper more passionate kiss. Jessica was right behind her and did an equally impressive job expressing her gratitude for her gift bag, and then they started kissing each other. I could watch pretty girls kissing each other all day! Especially when they do it so passionately, while disrobing each other. Before long they were both naked, and I was standing there with just my Calvin’s on, as we took turns kissing and groping each other. While Jessie and Heather were busy LFK/ DFK, I leaned over and kissed and licked each of their gorgeously delectable asses!

The girls then decided to treat me to a 2 on 1 BBBJ and they each knelt down and took turns teasing me with licks and kisses and alternating mouthfuls of me. We moved to the bed... and they continued their double BJ, and the view was amazing. Each of them looking up at me while making love to me with their mouths. Jessie was the first to gobble me whole, and Heather caught me staring into her eyes and decided it was time to kiss me some more. She came up towards me, “so nice to see you again” she said, and I muttered, the pleasure (so far) is all mine! We kissed and she said, “We can fix that!” and she raised up on her knees and offered her sweet little pussy to my eagerly awaiting tongue! So there I was, in heaven! With Jessica administering her oral skills on me, while I did the same to Heather! Oh, and hands were everywhere! Groping each other’s body parts and fingers sliding here and there and everywhere, and tongues doing the same, it was a 3-way pleasurefest! Heather was first to claim victory, as she quivered and quaked, signalling her first orgasm, as she giggled when I wouldn’t stop. “OMG, I love that tongue”, to which Jessica replied, “You know it... I want some of that too!” So that ladies tapped out and Jessica mounted my face, and Heather took up where Jessie left off administering her own assault on “my nether regions”! Jessica was very wet, and tasted divine as usual, grinding into my face while I caressed her ass and pulled her into me. At the same time, Heather was deep throating me and doing a fine job of “payback” for my oral assault on her earlier. I had to stop her a few times, as I was having so much fun, I didn’t want to end prematurely! :wink: LoL.

Jessica then decided to take control of the situation... proclaiming she wanted, no NEEDED to feel me inside her! Heather agreed as she wanted to watch Jessica fuck me, so she grabbed a cover and effortlessly had it in place. She then lay sideways beside me as Jessica positioned herself above me and slowly eased herself onto me in cowgirl position! OMG! Jessica has the most amazing pussy! She was grinding into me as Heather was lightly French kissing me and teasing me with her talented tongue. She then mounted my face and the 2 ladies were facing each other as one rode my face and the other my cock. Words cannot describe how this felt! I’m not sure what was happening above me, but I’m sure the ladies were kissing each other and groping each other, and at one point I’m not sure if it was Heather’s hands or Jessie’s, but one of them reached back to spread Heather’s butt cheeks to allow my tongue to roam freely around Heather’s openings! I was getting very close, but I wanted Heather to see Jessica’s signature reverse CG/doggie style position, so I suggest we change positions... Everyone was in agreement, and Heather leaned back over me, so Jessica could spin around... As she did so, Heather watched in amazement the view from my vantage point, and exclaimed “OMG that looks amazing!” pointing out that Jessica’s ass and pussy looked so “fucking hot” as she slide up and down onto me! She then leaned over and did something that I wanted to do, but couldn’t reach, and she licked and kissed Jessie’s ass and pussy. Then she went around front and started licking my balls while Jessica was pounding away on top of me... Heather then decided it was time to feel my tongue inside her again, and she lowered herself onto my eagerly awaiting tongue. I was about to blow, but I wanted this feeling to last, so I tried and tried to fend off those feelings of euphoria as long as possible! Jessica on the other hand had a different agenda! I’m not sure if she came yet, (I was kinda preoccupied), but she was SUPER wet, and bouncing up and down on me, I was trying to concentrate on licking Heather’s honey pot, but I couldn’t manage very well... I was about to come and these ladies both knew it! Jessica screamed, “Cum for me baby!” As Heather just leaned back and enjoyed the view, I had what could only be described as the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had. Jessica squeezed every drop outta me as Heather proclaimed “Make sure you get it all baby!” LoL
I just lay there almost incapacitated for a minute or two as Jessica eased herself off of me and removed the “evidence” and cleaned me up with a hand wipe.

The 3 of us lay on the bed, enjoying our post orgasmic euphoria for a bit and then each took turns freshening up quickly and then chatted like 3 old friends about anything and everything caressing each other’s bodies leisurely. Spankings were also administered to me by each of these delicious ladies, but we won’t go into details at this point! Suffice to say, I was a naughty boy! :Eek: LoL

Before long, I got anxious to get the action moving again, and I asked them to lay down beside each other face down so I could kiss their asses! LoL They quickly obliged and I kissed and licked one, then the other. OMG, these two ladies have such great asses! Jessica commented that I should take a picture, so I did, and then alternately pleasured each of them a number of times with my mouth and tongue and maybe a finger or two! :wink:. I then asked Heather to lay spread eagled on the bed, while Jessica knelt between her legs to eat her delicious pussy, and I positioned myself behind Jessica, so I could do the same to her delicious little kitty & bum! We each enjoyed our dessert and Heather commented; “OMG that would make a great picture too!” I agreed, but I was too preoccupied! After awhile the girls decided to switch positions so that Jessica could enjoy the same view and the same erotic pleasure. Jessica agreed that it did look very hot, and I couldn’t help but agree! From my vantage point, I saw Heather’s ass spread wide for my eager tongue, AND the back of her head, nestled between Jessie legs and Jessie’s gorgeous face in varying degrees of ecstasy! VERY erotic indeed! Jessica then decided it might be fun for Heather to try her signature position, and Heather was quick to agree, and exclaimed that it was HER turn to feel me inside her, and I couldn’t agree more. So I lay down on the bed and the girls went about getting me ready! ;-) Heather did that move “nineinches” alluded to in his recent review of her talents, and yes indeed, it is MOST enjoyable! She practiced her oral talents upon me while I did the same to Jessica as she gave me a wonderful facial! :eyebrows:

Heather couldn’t wait any longer, she announced that she need some cock, and so the girls applied the cover and Jessica guided me inside Heather as she hovered over me. OMG, she felt incredible! Heather then spun around and tucked her legs under mine perfectly mimicking Jessica’s earlier position. Jessica was facing Heather helping her thrust onto me, while I continued pleasuring her orally. It was getting very close for me, and Jessica was dripping wet as I licked up her nectar, and I suddenly felt the need to switch it up, so I suggested “DOGGIE”! Everyone agreed! So Jessica laid down on the bed, with her legs spread wide, and Heather went on all fours in front of her, and buried her face in her nicely shaved pussy, as I mounted Heather from behind! If the feeling didn’t get me, the view certainly would! It may have been both, because it wasn’t long before I could feel those familiar feelings, deep within myself, as I continued thrusting into Heather, as she thrusted back onto me while pleasuring Jessica’s pussy with her tongue! With screams of delight, by all involved, I filled the condom buried deep inside Heather in a fit of violent thrusts and collapsed on top of her!

The nice thing about condoms, is that you can lick your girl’s pussy right after coming inside her, without the unpleasantness of contacting your own residual DNA LoL, so I pulled out and bent down to kiss Heather’s ass, and lick her pussy again, and thank her pussy for such an intense orgasm! I then leaned over and deep French kissed each of the ladies and excused myself to dispose of the evidence.

We lay on the bed again, discussing what a blast (no pun intended), we all had, and that we’d have to do so again soon! The “Sweet Duo” was a huge success, and I didn’t want it to end! But, end it must, and we busied ourselves getting dressed and talking tentatively about when we could do it again. Heather was leaving for vacation the next day, and I on my business trip, and we’d have to set something up upon our return.

Jessica: http://sweetpetitejessica.com/home.html

Heather: http://www.apartofheaven.com/

Ridgeman08

50 Shades of AJ
Nov 28, 2008
Awesome prose, as usual Ridge. I think you would have an as of yet, the undiscovered type 3 diabetes.
LMFAO! No kidding! That is a WHOLE lot of sweetness all at once!

Can't wait for round 2!

(Anyone know of any insulin for this newly discovered afliction? :eyebrows:)

Goober Mcfly

Retired. -ish
Oct 26, 2001
NE
This all started about 6 weeks ago, when, during a recent trip through the area, I suggested to Jessica she and Heather would be perfect compliments to each other for a duo!

So Monday January 21st was the culmination of weeks of planning and the “Sweet Duo” was born. I was running a couple minutes late, but when I text both Heather and Jessica, turns out we all were, LoL, so not a big deal. When the door opened, my eyes were greeted with a veritable smorgasbord of visual delights! Both Jessie and Heather were dressed in VERY sexy lingerie, (and Jessie was wearing her infamous black boots), and we each kissed and hugged the other passionately. Jessie took my coat as I stood back to admire each of these beautiful women! Wow!, Just WOW! I presented them each with a specially prepared gift bag and a bottle of appropriately named wine and some other goodies. Jessica offered me a glass of the “Manage a Trois” red wine I brought, and then they both sat on the bed to inspect their gift bags contents. I just stood there for a second admiring the view filling my head with incredible imagery and then took the opportunity to quickly excuse myself to freshen up.

Upon my return, Heather was first to take the initiative and come over to thank me for her gift bag, and planted a very nice French kiss on my lips. Very sexy... it started out light and teasing but quickly morphed into a much deeper more passionate kiss. Jessica was right behind her and did an equally impressive job expressing her gratitude for her gift bag, and then they started kissing each other. I could watch pretty girls kissing each other all day! Especially when they do it so passionately, while disrobing each other. Before long they were both naked, and I was standing there with just my Calvin’s on, as we took turns kissing and groping each other. While Jessie and Heather were busy LFK/ DFK, I leaned over and kissed and licked each of their gorgeously delectable asses!

The girls then decided to treat me to a 2 on 1 BBBJ and they each knelt down and took turns teasing me with licks and kisses and alternating mouthfuls of me. We moved to the bed... and they continued their double BJ, and the view was amazing. Each of them looking up at me while making love to me with their mouths. Jessie was the first to gobble me whole, and Heather caught me staring into her eyes and decided it was time to kiss me some more. She came up towards me, “so nice to see you again” she said, and I muttered, the pleasure (so far) is all mine! We kissed and she said, “We can fix that!” and she raised up on her knees and offered her sweet little pussy to my eagerly awaiting tongue! So there I was, in heaven! With Jessica administering her oral skills on me, while I did the same to Heather! Oh, and hands were everywhere! Groping each other’s body parts and fingers sliding here and there and everywhere, and tongues doing the same, it was a 3-way pleasurefest! Heather was first to claim victory, as she quivered and quaked, signalling her first orgasm, as she giggled when I wouldn’t stop. “OMG, I love that tongue”, to which Jessica replied, “You know it... I want some of that too!” So that ladies tapped out and Jessica mounted my face, and Heather took up where Jessie left off administering her own assault on “my nether regions”! Jessica was very wet, and tasted divine as usual, grinding into my face while I caressed her ass and pulled her into me. At the same time, Heather was deep throating me and doing a fine job of “payback” for my oral assault on her earlier. I had to stop her a few times, as I was having so much fun, I didn’t want to end prematurely! :wink: LoL.

Jessica then decided to take control of the situation... proclaiming she wanted, no NEEDED to feel me inside her! Heather agreed as she wanted to watch Jessica fuck me, so she grabbed a cover and effortlessly had it in place. She then lay sideways beside me as Jessica positioned herself above me and slowly eased herself onto me in cowgirl position! OMG! Jessica has the most amazing pussy! She was grinding into me as Heather was lightly French kissing me and teasing me with her talented tongue. She then mounted my face and the 2 ladies were facing each other as one rode my face and the other my cock. Words cannot describe how this felt! I’m not sure what was happening above me, but I’m sure the ladies were kissing each other and groping each other, and at one point I’m not sure if it was Heather’s hands or Jessie’s, but one of them reached back to spread Heather’s butt cheeks to allow my tongue to roam freely around Heather’s openings! I was getting very close, but I wanted Heather to see Jessica’s signature reverse CG/doggie style position, so I suggest we change positions... Everyone was in agreement, and Heather leaned back over me, so Jessica could spin around... As she did so, Heather watched in amazement the view from my vantage point, and exclaimed “OMG that looks amazing!” pointing out that Jessica’s ass and pussy looked so “fucking hot” as she slide up and down onto me! She then leaned over and did something that I wanted to do, but couldn’t reach, and she licked and kissed Jessie’s ass and pussy. Then she went around front and started licking my balls while Jessica was pounding away on top of me... Heather then decided it was time to feel my tongue inside her again, and she lowered herself onto my eagerly awaiting tongue. I was about to blow, but I wanted this feeling to last, so I tried and tried to fend off those feelings of euphoria as long as possible! Jessica on the other hand had a different agenda! I’m not sure if she came yet, (I was kinda preoccupied), but she was SUPER wet, and bouncing up and down on me, I was trying to concentrate on licking Heather’s honey pot, but I couldn’t manage very well... I was about to come and these ladies both knew it! Jessica screamed, “Cum for me baby!” As Heather just leaned back and enjoyed the view, I had what could only be described as the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had. Jessica squeezed every drop outta me as Heather proclaimed “Make sure you get it all baby!” LoL
I just lay there almost incapacitated for a minute or two as Jessica eased herself off of me and removed the “evidence” and cleaned me up with a hand wipe.

The 3 of us lay on the bed, enjoying our post orgasmic euphoria for a bit and then each took turns freshening up quickly and then chatted like 3 old friends about anything and everything caressing each other’s bodies leisurely. Spankings were also administered to me by each of these delicious ladies, but we won’t go into details at this point! Suffice to say, I was a naughty boy! :Eek: LoL

Before long, I got anxious to get the action moving again, and I asked them to lay down beside each other face down so I could kiss their asses! LoL They quickly obliged and I kissed and licked one, then the other. OMG, these two ladies have such great asses! Jessica commented that I should take a picture, so I did, and then alternately pleasured each of them a number of times with my mouth and tongue and maybe a finger or two! :wink:. I then asked Heather to lay spread eagled on the bed, while Jessica knelt between her legs to eat her delicious pussy, and I positioned myself behind Jessica, so I could do the same to her delicious little kitty & bum! We each enjoyed our dessert and Heather commented; “OMG that would make a great picture too!” I agreed, but I was too preoccupied! After awhile the girls decided to switch positions so that Jessica could enjoy the same view and the same erotic pleasure. Jessica agreed that it did look very hot, and I couldn’t help but agree! From my vantage point, I saw Heather’s ass spread wide for my eager tongue, AND the back of her head, nestled between Jessie legs and Jessie’s gorgeous face in varying degrees of ecstasy! VERY erotic indeed! Jessica then decided it might be fun for Heather to try her signature position, and Heather was quick to agree, and exclaimed that it was HER turn to feel me inside her, and I couldn’t agree more. So I lay down on the bed and the girls went about getting me ready! ;-) Heather did that move “nineinches” alluded to in his recent review of her talents, and yes indeed, it is MOST enjoyable! She practiced her oral talents upon me while I did the same to Jessica as she gave me a wonderful facial! :eyebrows:

Heather couldn’t wait any longer, she announced that she need some cock, and so the girls applied the cover and Jessica guided me inside Heather as she hovered over me. OMG, she felt incredible! Heather then spun around and tucked her legs under mine perfectly mimicking Jessica’s earlier position. Jessica was facing Heather helping her thrust onto me, while I continued pleasuring her orally. It was getting very close for me, and Jessica was dripping wet as I licked up her nectar, and I suddenly felt the need to switch it up, so I suggested “DOGGIE”! Everyone agreed! So Jessica laid down on the bed, with her legs spread wide, and Heather went on all fours in front of her, and buried her face in her nicely shaved pussy, as I mounted Heather from behind! If the feeling didn’t get me, the view certainly would! It may have been both, because it wasn’t long before I could feel those familiar feelings, deep within myself, as I continued thrusting into Heather, as she thrusted back onto me while pleasuring Jessica’s pussy with her tongue! With screams of delight, by all involved, I filled the condom buried deep inside Heather in a fit of violent thrusts and collapsed on top of her!

The nice thing about condoms, is that you can lick your girl’s pussy right after coming inside her, without the unpleasantness of contacting your own residual DNA LoL, so I pulled out and bent down to kiss Heather’s ass, and lick her pussy again, and thank her pussy for such an intense orgasm! I then leaned over and deep French kissed each of the ladies and excused myself to dispose of the evidence.

We lay on the bed again, discussing what a blast (no pun intended), we all had, and that we’d have to do so again soon! The “Sweet Duo” was a huge success, and I didn’t want it to end! But, end it must, and we busied ourselves getting dressed and talking tentatively about when we could do it again. Heather was leaving for vacation the next day, and I on my business trip, and we’d have to set something up upon our return.

Jessica: http://sweetpetitejessica.com/home.html

Heather: http://www.apartofheaven.com/
Fuck you. Fuck you right to hell.

Asshole.

toughb

"The Gatekeeper"
Aug 29, 2006
Asgard
No way. I hate him. I hate him with the daggers of a thousand fucking dagger carrying dudes. He's an asshole. And I hate him. A lot. The prick.

Ok, ok but don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel...:D

zigzaw joker

Apr 24, 2009
I had a session with miss Heather yesterday, she was awesome as always, I don't know how she does it, but she always manages to make you feel like your her special lover..... She mentioned that the duo day with Sweet Jessica was a big hit and most likely there will be another in the future

2 stroke

May 9, 2002
I had a session with miss Heather yesterday, she was awesome as always, I don't know how she does it, but she always manages to make you feel like your her special lover..... She mentioned that the duo day with Sweet Jessica was a big hit and most likely there will be another in the future
Quote Originally Posted by sabres_66 View Post
Everybody see the trend here. Heather has had duos with a few girls and every review has been top notch. Does not seem to matter who she is with she can bring them to her level. Not that the other girls aren't great on their own. seeing how where asking heather questions, how about you and Jess again? I miised the last one hope not to miss the second time.

Heather's reply:
Thanks for the compliments!! Oh mY!! seeing as you have asked so nicely, I do believe that Jessica and I are going to have a play date close to the end of Feb. I will keep you posted!! xo

We're watching for that post!!

Toronto Escorts