Asia Studios Massage

SEO is dying

xix

Time Zone Traveller
Jul 27, 2002
5,911
2,601
113
La la land
I thought this would be a good place to post this.. AI vs electricity



SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is the practice of improving your website's technical setup, content relevance, and authority to help search engines like Google understand your pages and rank them higher in organic search results. The goal is to drive free, high-quality traffic to your site
 
Last edited:

Jami77

The Gray Man
Jan 17, 2023
280
241
43
Indoors Usually
I dont even use Google anymore - so anyone whohas busted a gut to get to the top of Google is now wasting their time. But its all fair - for years Google was okay but now its all advertising - pretty much every link is some kind of ad. I get that its how we all make money on side hustles - but its got to the point that its not worth going on Google. Even the useful websites are full of ads. So yeah screw Google.

Instead I just go an an AI - I usually use Claude or ChatGPT and ask it for what I need - it goes out there - sees whats available - looks on rediit and other sites for advice and reviews on all the options then comes back to me with a summary of options. Its so much easier and I never have to spend an hour searching. I need to trouble shoot my x-box or find out whay my computer is acting weird I just ask AI and it'll help me troubleshoot - no crawling through multiple sites wasting my time in frustration.

The only time I ever use a search engine - I use DuckDuckGo and then I click on the Search Assist which gives me an AI summary of what I need to know.

Bye bye SEO and Google Ads.... so long farewell....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Beretta72
Toronto Escorts