Paris & Pauly....

the rusty tromb

Webcam slut
Jan 28, 2002
6,232
0
0
Dale Gribble's van
imdb is reporting that Paris Hilton and Paris Lastis have caled off their wedding. The reason behind the sudden break up is apparently Paris Hilton falling in love with Pauly Shore while filming an episode of Minding The Store.

Paris told imdb, "I've always been a huge fan of Pauly,and as soon as I met him I knew the two of us are ment to be together. His sense of humor is so hot"

GO PAULY GO.
 

WhaWhaWha

Banned
Aug 17, 2001
5,987
1
0
Between a rock and a hard place
They deserve each other.
 

Goober Mcfly

Retired. -ish
Oct 26, 2001
10,123
14
38
NE
I wouldn't wish either of them on my worst enemy. Well, maybe Pauly Shore on Cardinal Fang.


That would be hawt too.
 

danmand

Well-known member
Nov 28, 2003
46,971
5,606
113
the rusty tromb said:
Can you imagine what their kids would be like?
Hot.
 

unshavencuban

Banned
Oct 18, 2004
565
0
0
2 genetic fuck-ups like those,if they ever produced :eek: -what a brain dead waste of human life that willever be-please Paris you post of life just give that goober(sorry goober)Pauly shore just blowjobs.
 

Goober Mcfly

Retired. -ish
Oct 26, 2001
10,123
14
38
NE
unshavencuban said:
(sorry goober)
No offense taken.

Mom always tells me I was just supposed to be a blowjob. Seems my "father" told a joke just after he came in my mom's mouth, and his ejaculate spewed out her nose and ended up on her crotch. I guess I just swam for the dank moist darkness and found that egg.

You know, maybe I've said too much.
 
Toronto Escorts