The One Spa

New guy

The Options Menu

A Not So New Member
Sep 13, 2005
6,390
4,602
113
GTA
Breaking your virginity is not worth possibly screwing up any emotional attachments you can make in the future.
I DO think that the time can come to just check that box. This is admittedly arbitrary, but I'd suggest at least giving yourself your teenage years and 20s to try to figure things out on the civilian side. (As much as any of us do, lol.) If you're approaching 30, and despite good faith efforts things didn't work out, then fair enough, consider seeing a sex worker. Though TRY to do a honest and frank self evaluation first. (Both as to why you're still a virgin, and if you can otherwise handle seeing sex workers.)

...but I largely agree with you.
 

Jenesis

Fabulously Full Figured
Supporting Member
Jul 14, 2020
10,845
12,056
113
North Whitby Incalls
www.jenesis.ch
I DO think that the time can come to just check that box. This is admittedly arbitrary, but I'd suggest at least giving yourself your teenage years and 20s to try to figure things out on the civilian side. (As much as any of us do, lol.) If you're approaching 30, and despite good faith efforts things didn't work out, then fair enough, consider seeing a sex worker. Though TRY to do a honest and frank self evaluation first. (Both as to why you're still a virgin, and if you can otherwise handle seeing sex workers.)

...but I largely agree with you.
I would agree with that. 30/40. Then go for it.

But a true effort needs to be had first for sure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: The Options Menu

Andy Bernard

Well-known member
Aug 30, 2025
165
357
63
Hey everyone,


I'm a 23-year-old virgin. A while ago, I hired a girl from Top Drawer Ladies, but she was much older than I expected, and I just couldn't get turned on. She did give me a blowjob, though.


My birthday is coming up, and I'm thinking about seeing someone from ASB or another Asian provider. The only thing that's really holding me back is the fear of HIV or other STIs.


For those of you who have done this before, are you not worried about catching something? How do you deal with that concern?


Thanks.
Who was the lady at TDL who appeared to be much older than you?
 
Toronto Escorts