Toronto Passions

Medellin

cerevro

Jan 11, 2008
Gentlemen:
Any recommendations for hobbying in Medellin?
If anyone has been there lately, how are the Covid restrictions over there? Is it too uncomfortable to have a good time?
Cheers

MuffDiver

No patience
Oct 12, 2001
St. Catharines
Check ISG guys. I do not have experience in Medellin, but ISG has a number of recent posts once you get past the boring rate arguments.

carter80

Jan 17, 2008
Gentlemen:
If anyone has been there lately, how are the Covid restrictions over there? Is it too uncomfortable to have a good time?
Cheers
my friends there tell me it's mostly business as usual outside of earlier last call at bars. But there seems to be an ongoing battle between the courts and the government so that situation seems fluid.

In terms of action, there's the el centro street girls/casas. I don't deal with this, so maybe best to check with the discount mongers on ISG. There's also mileroticos which is like a craigslist, and facebook girls, which is where I usually pull from. Historically facebook girls charge 150k - 200k pesos for an hour to a few hours and 300k - 500k for overnights. Not sure how the pandemic has impacted this.

Here's a few girls that I either know, know of or like who have friends they can also turn you on to.

https://www.facebook.com/Enllym.florez - if you're looking for a girl to drink the night away with and listen to music and dance, this is her. And she has fantastic naturals
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100046654238817 - lesbian with lots of friends. Very businesslike though
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016840396258 - sweet girl, incredible ass and very casual and relaxed attitude. Taller than most of the other girls in case you don't want them too tiny :D

Keep in mind it's a lot harder if you don't speak Spanish. Even some minimal level of conversational spanish goes a looooooong way

giz99

Oct 14, 2005
Gentlemen:
Cheers
A number of people are travelling there. There are some restrictions but no covid testing required for flying. For more info check out internationalsexguide.nl for lots of info

Gentlemoan

A Gentleman
Oct 29, 2017
Down below
my friends there tell me it's mostly business as usual outside of earlier last call at bars. But there seems to be an ongoing battle between the courts and the government so that situation seems fluid.

In terms of action, there's the el centro street girls/casas. I don't deal with this, so maybe best to check with the discount mongers on ISG. There's also mileroticos which is like a craigslist, and facebook girls, which is where I usually pull from. Historically facebook girls charge 150k - 200k pesos for an hour to a few hours and 300k - 500k for overnights. Not sure how the pandemic has impacted this.

Here's a few girls that I either know, know of or like who have friends they can also turn you on to.

https://www.facebook.com/Enllym.florez - if you're looking for a girl to drink the night away with and listen to music and dance, this is her. And she has fantastic naturals
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100046654238817 - lesbian with lots of friends. Very businesslike though
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016840396258 - sweet girl, incredible ass and very casual and relaxed attitude. Taller than most of the other girls in case you don't want them too tiny :D

Keep in mind it's a lot harder if you don't speak Spanish. Even some minimal level of conversational spanish goes a looooooong way
Great info. Thanks a lot.
As many suggested, do you recommend Medellin over other cities? I am also exploring Bogota and Cali. Can you throw some light?

carter80

Jan 17, 2008
Great info. Thanks a lot.
As many suggested, do you recommend Medellin over other cities? I am also exploring Bogota and Cali. Can you throw some light?
If it's for mongering yeah, Medellin is probably best. I think I posted a summary of the various cities in Colombia here a while back and it should still hold up mostly, but here's a quick summary.

Bogota also has a lot of options, the red light district (zona de tolerancia) in santa fe apparently has a an absurd amount of girls working and is very inexpensive. Supposedly it is kinda shady though, and somebody who looks out of place could potentially get targeted there? All this is second hand info though, never been. There's some real high end places in the north. Like 800k pesos for the night and up girls with some pretty damn impressive talent. Some might call them rip off joints, but some the best looking women I've ever been with I found at Lido. Otherwise, there's lots of strip clubs and casas, there's a guy on ISG named Routard who posted a ridiculously comprehensive breakdown of the scene there. Not sure how open they are right now though, my understanding is Medellin has the least restrictions these days. Also, Bogota has the best food scene and nightlife in Colombia.

Cartagena is subject to tourist pricing, but tons of options on tinder, streetwalkers by the clocktower and in after hours nightclubs, occasional girls working playa hollywood, and pleyclub is a small strip club with very high standards for the girls who work there. I believe it's pretty much shut down at this point though.

Cali is my favourite city in Colombia, and if you're looking to go for an extended trip, make friends, go out dancing (and drinking) and date, I think it's paradise. Not very much going on from the professional standpoint though.

Reactions: Coolsin000

Coolsin000

LEGENDARY
Apr 21, 2019

Thanks for sharing your intel. I have to say, those girls are gorgeous ! Damn, Colombian Peso is so cheap..... for 500k = $186.72 CAD for one overnight or couple of overnights?

If it's for mongering yeah, Medellin is probably best. I think I posted a summary of the various cities in Colombia here a while back and it should still hold up mostly, but here's a quick summary.

Bogota also has a lot of options, the red light district (zona de tolerancia) in santa fe apparently has a an absurd amount of girls working and is very inexpensive. Supposedly it is kinda shady though, and somebody who looks out of place could potentially get targeted there? All this is second hand info though, never been. There's some real high end places in the north. Like 800k pesos for the night and up girls with some pretty damn impressive talent. Some might call them rip off joints, but some the best looking women I've ever been with I found at Lido. Otherwise, there's lots of strip clubs and casas, there's a guy on ISG named Routard who posted a ridiculously comprehensive breakdown of the scene there. Not sure how open they are right now though, my understanding is Medellin has the least restrictions these days. Also, Bogota has the best food scene and nightlife in Colombia.

Cartagena is subject to tourist pricing, but tons of options on tinder, streetwalkers by the clocktower and in after hours nightclubs, occasional girls working playa hollywood, and pleyclub is a small strip club with very high standards for the girls who work there. I believe it's pretty much shut down at this point though.

Cali is my favourite city in Colombia, and if you're looking to go for an extended trip, make friends, go out dancing (and drinking) and date, I think it's paradise. Not very much going on from the professional standpoint though.
Hmm for any novice - which city would you recommend to travel first and would you recommend to travel with a buddy? Especially when we don't speak any Spanish?

spincity

Dec 6, 2008
I think Colombia is not the country to go to without a decent command of Spanish. Even if you have a Spanish speaking friend things will be awkward. If you insist on going, stick to Cartagena.

carter80

Jan 17, 2008
Thanks for sharing your intel. I have to say, those girls are gorgeous ! Damn, Colombian Peso is so cheap..... for 500k = $186.72 CAD for one overnight or couple of overnights?

Hmm for any novice - which city would you recommend to travel first and would you recommend to travel with a buddy? Especially when we don't speak any Spanish?
Hey, so those prices are what I've usually paid for one night with these girls.

I think Medellín is the best pick. Add some of these girls as Facebook friends. Then start adding their friends, some girls will begin to reach out to you as well after a bit. I set up a second account cause I started to have too many 20 year old Colombian girls as friends lol. Start messaging them using Google translate maybe a couple weeks before you go. Get comfortable with the app, I see lots of guys out with the girls using the phones to talk. Far from ideal but it is functional.

If you're a little unsure, or not the most experienced travellers look into the Medellin mansion (casa blanca). They cater to gringos and will often have some girls at the place hanging out, or will help you arrange dates. I prefer getting a nice apartment myself though, I recommend staying at the energy building in poblado. Great facilities, views and the girls are familiar with it.

Last edited:

carter80

Jan 17, 2008
I think Colombia is not the country to go to without a decent command of Spanish. Even if you have a Spanish speaking friend things will be awkward. If you insist on going, stick to Cartagena.
I'm not sure I agree with this, Cartagena is great but I don't think there's appreciably more English spoken than in el poblado in Medellin anymore. And for someone who doesn't have experience with Colombian culture they could be very prone to getting hustled and overcharged for everything there.

I find in Medellin people tend to be more honest with how they do business, and very specifically the girls as it's kind of an ingrained or accepted part of the culture for women to make a little cash from a generous perhaps older "amigo". Especially with all the universities in town.

While far from ideal, my first trip there my command of Spanish was essentially nonexistent, and this was quite a few years ago when basically nobody spoke English in medallo. I figured it out, and started really learning the language after that. Was 3 or 4 trips in before I felt comfortable communicating in Spanish on anything more than a basic level. I know at least in my experience, going and making the effort to speak to people is the best way to learn. Without the actual practice, all the book learning in the world is of limited use.

Reactions: CuddleBuddy2

Coolsin000

LEGENDARY
Apr 21, 2019
Hey, so those prices are what I've usually paid for one night with these girls.

I think Medellín is the best pick. Add some of these girls as Facebook friends. Then start adding their friends, some girls will begin to teach out to your ad will after a bit. I set up a second account cause I started to have too many 20 year old Colombian girls as friends lol. Start messaging them using Google translate maybe a couple weeks before you go. Get comfortable with the app, I see lots of guys out with the girls using the phones to talk. Far from ideal but it is functional.

If you're a little unsure, or not the most experienced travellers look into the Medellin mansion (casa blanca). They cater to gringos and will often have some girls at the place hanging out, or will help you arrange dates. I prefer getting a nice apartment myself though, I recommend staying at the energy building in poblado. Great facilities, views and the girls are familiar with it.
Wow, thanks helping and sharing your insight!

Normally, how long would you stay at Medellín and how much money would you save for the trip?

Also for renting an apartment in Medellín, can you lease it for week to week basis? Or they only lease it for a month?

carter80

Jan 17, 2008
Wow, thanks helping and sharing your insight!

Normally, how long would you stay at Medellín and how much money would you save for the trip?

Also for renting an apartment in Medellín, can you lease it for week to week basis? Or they only lease it for a month?
I go for anywhere from 5 days to a few weeks. Really depends on how much time I have. I think for a first trip a week give or take is good? It's a beautiful city that's fun to walk around, has some interesting sightseeing to do as well. If you go, you should definitely ride the metrocable up the mountains (public transit via gondola), tour comuna 13, do a day trip to guatape/el penol, visit one of the small towns nearby (like San Felix) and do one of the Pablo Escobar tours if that interests you.

In terms of spending -
Most days I spend under 400k on the girls (if it's 2 girls a day). Might go to a mid range spa for 100k or so in the day and then have a girl over for a few hours at night or go to fase dos (high end strip club) at night have some rum and a girl where a session on site is about 200k). Sometimes you hit it off with a girl and end up spending most of the trip with her.

Basically, It's hard to say really how much to spend, you could go to the el centro casas and strip clubs and bang 4 girls a day for like 200k pesos total, but I don't enjoy that personally. My last trip I went to Cartagena for a week and flew a girl in from Medellin for the week and paid her a million pesos for the whole week, but I know her and we get along really well. I also paid for all her meals and drinks for the week of course.

I'd say for a week in Medellin, on a strictly mongering trip (I tend to spend some nights dating normal girls myself) I'd probably end up spending maybe 3 million pesos on the girls? I honestly don't really budget it out, some trips I'm more chill and spend less, other trips I'll go to La Isla (highest end strip club in the city) get a bottle of rum and bang a girl on site then bring two more home after close and blow 1.5 million pesos in a night. Doesn't happen often, but it has happened lol. Generally a weeks worth of girls costs less than a 4-5 hour session with an outcall agency in Toronto, or 8 rushed half hour sessions at an incall agency, and they are on average much younger and fitter than the girls here (although less diversity obviously).

Basically, if I have an idea of your budget, I could give you some tips on how to make the most of it. I'm not the most responsible spender on vacation, so I don't know if my lead is the best one to follow.

General notes -
Everything is much less structured there, time is relative and less important. None of the girls will alarms going off and telling you you're one hour is up and rushing out the door like here, how much time really depends on how comfortable they feel. They'll state when setting it up that the date is for an hour, or a short time, but feed them, get them drunk or high if they want, be happy and friendly and that goes right out the window. Now the flipside of this is they can be super flakey. Cancellations are common, showing up on time is exceedingly rare. I usually have at least one girl lined up as a backup in case things go sideways. I don't feel any ways about cancelling on them as they wouldn't hesitate to cancel on me. Just apologize, makeup some bs excuse about work or something and try to reschedule.

In terms of apartments, there's a ton of options on airbnb. Go for a place with a doorman, especially as a new visitor, so you can have them check the girls ID and then confirm with you that everything is ok before they let the girl leave. Adds a level of peace of mind. Also, check the places rules before booking as a lot of buildings have strict no guest policies. I highly highly recommend the Energy building, a little pricier but nice units and the girls love to take instagram pics on the balconies and at the rooftop infinity pool, which makes it more likely they stick around longer and you get better value. Hot tubs are also super popular with the girls. You also might want to check out poblado rentals, they cater to our kind lol. If you're on more of a budget, look for an apartment in Laureles, itagui or envigado, very nice upper middle class neighbourhoods and much cheaper. Keep in mind Itagui and Envigado tend to be a little harder for the girls to get to though.

Food is generally inexpensive, it's much more economical to buy bottles than individual drinks at bars/clubs, I usually go to a supermarket and stock up on snacks/liquor day 1. The more expensive restaurants are in line in terms of costs with an ordinary restaurant in Toronto. I've done a lot of solo trips lately, which tend to get pricier, going with a few buddies really brings the costs down a lot I find.

Wow, I guess I really went on an on. Must be suffering from withdrawal from the Colombianas. Happy to keep answering questions as best I can when I have time.

Coolsin000

LEGENDARY
Apr 21, 2019
I go for anywhere from 5 days to a few weeks. Really depends on how much time I have. I think for a first trip a week give or take is good? It's a beautiful city that's fun to walk around, has some interesting sightseeing to do as well. If you go, you should definitely ride the metrocable up the mountains (public transit via gondola), tour comuna 13, do a day trip to guatape/el penol, visit one of the small towns nearby (like San Felix) and do one of the Pablo Escobar tours if that interests you.

In terms of spending -
Most days I spend under 400k on the girls (if it's 2 girls a day). Might go to a mid range spa for 100k or so in the day and then have a girl over for a few hours at night or go to fase dos (high end strip club) at night have some rum and a girl where a session on site is about 200k). Sometimes you hit it off with a girl and end up spending most of the trip with her.

Basically, It's hard to say really how much to spend, you could go to the el centro casas and strip clubs and bang 4 girls a day for like 200k pesos total, but I don't enjoy that personally. My last trip I went to Cartagena for a week and flew a girl in from Medellin for the week and paid her a million pesos for the whole week, but I know her and we get along really well. I also paid for all her meals and drinks for the week of course.

I'd say for a week in Medellin, on a strictly mongering trip (I tend to spend some nights dating normal girls myself) I'd probably end up spending maybe 3 million pesos on the girls? I honestly don't really budget it out, some trips I'm more chill and spend less, other trips I'll go to La Isla (highest end strip club in the city) get a bottle of rum and bang a girl on site then bring two more home after close and blow 1.5 million pesos in a night. Doesn't happen often, but it has happened lol. Generally a weeks worth of girls costs less than a 4-5 hour session with an outcall agency in Toronto, or 8 rushed half hour sessions at an incall agency, and they are on average much younger and fitter than the girls here (although less diversity obviously).

Basically, if I have an idea of your budget, I could give you some tips on how to make the most of it. I'm not the most responsible spender on vacation, so I don't know if my lead is the best one to follow.

General notes -
Everything is much less structured there, time is relative and less important. None of the girls will alarms going off and telling you you're one hour is up and rushing out the door like here, how much time really depends on how comfortable they feel. They'll state when setting it up that the date is for an hour, or a short time, but feed them, get them drunk or high if they want, be happy and friendly and that goes right out the window. Now the flipside of this is they can be super flakey. Cancellations are common, showing up on time is exceedingly rare. I usually have at least one girl lined up as a backup in case things go sideways. I don't feel any ways about cancelling on them as they wouldn't hesitate to cancel on me. Just apologize, makeup some bs excuse about work or something and try to reschedule.

In terms of apartments, there's a ton of options on airbnb. Go for a place with a doorman, especially as a new visitor, so you can have them check the girls ID and then confirm with you that everything is ok before they let the girl leave. Adds a level of peace of mind. Also, check the places rules before booking as a lot of buildings have strict no guest policies. I highly highly recommend the Energy building, a little pricier but nice units and the girls love to take instagram pics on the balconies and at the rooftop infinity pool, which makes it more likely they stick around longer and you get better value. Hot tubs are also super popular with the girls. You also might want to check out poblado rentals, they cater to our kind lol. If you're on more of a budget, look for an apartment in Laureles, itagui or envigado, very nice upper middle class neighbourhoods and much cheaper. Keep in mind Itagui and Envigado tend to be a little harder for the girls to get to though.

Food is generally inexpensive, it's much more economical to buy bottles than individual drinks at bars/clubs, I usually go to a supermarket and stock up on snacks/liquor day 1. The more expensive restaurants are in line in terms of costs with an ordinary restaurant in Toronto. I've done a lot of solo trips lately, which tend to get pricier, going with a few buddies really brings the costs down a lot I find.

Wow, I guess I really went on an on. Must be suffering from withdrawal from the Colombianas. Happy to keep answering questions as best I can when I have time.

Wow thank you so much for sharing your wisdom and expertise!!!

I'll definitely keep that in mind!

I can't wait for this covid 19 to be over-so I can meet up with these beautiful ladies!

Reactions: carter80

Gentlemoan

A Gentleman
Oct 29, 2017
Down below

In terms of spending -

General notes -

Great info, very impressive.
Any tips for guys like me who can’t speak a shit of Spanish other than suggesting to learn.
You know, at this mid age picking up another language is a pain.

carter80

Jan 17, 2008
Great info, very impressive.
Any tips for guys like me who can’t speak a shit of Spanish other than suggesting to learn.
You know, at this mid age picking up another language is a pain.
I would encourage you to learn some basic phrases, such as how to ask for the bathroom, some numbers etc. Yo quiero (I want), me gusta (I like) and such. But otherwise you're gonna wanna download the Spanish dictionary on google translate so you can use it when offline. It's gotten better over the years, it's not ideal, but I've seen some of the American tourist using it to communicate with their dates in restaurants and stuff

spincity

Dec 6, 2008
I'm not sure I agree with this, Cartagena is great but I don't think there's appreciably more English spoken than in el poblado in Medellin anymore. And for someone who doesn't have experience with Colombian culture they could be very prone to getting hustled and overcharged for everything there.

I find in Medellin people tend to be more honest with how they do business, and very specifically the girls as it's kind of an ingrained or accepted part of the culture for women to make a little cash from a generous perhaps older "amigo". Especially with all the universities in town.

While far from ideal, my first trip there my command of Spanish was essentially nonexistent, and this was quite a few years ago when basically nobody spoke English in medallo. I figured it out, and started really learning the language after that. Was 3 or 4 trips in before I felt comfortable communicating in Spanish on anything more than a basic level. I know at least in my experience, going and making the effort to speak to people is the best way to learn. Without the actual practice, all the book learning in the world is of limited use.
I'll go along with that and suggest to stay in Poblado.

Gentlemoan

A Gentleman
Oct 29, 2017
Down below
Are there any girl friendly hotels in El Poblado / Zona Rosa?
I heard there is a fee around $30 every time you bring a girl, and that sounds too expensive compared to the room prices itself.
Also, does the Airbnb charges this fee?

carter80

Jan 17, 2008
Are there any girl friendly hotels in El Poblado / Zona Rosa?
I heard there is a fee around $30 every time you bring a girl, and that sounds too expensive compared to the room prices itself.
Also, does the Airbnb charges this fee?
The short answer is no. Any of the name hotels in poblado will give you an extremely hard time if they let the girls in at all. You can always inquire by email prebooking about guest policies. On a last minute trip I stayed in the haven hotel. They're ok with guests up to the room capacity, and I think they rooftop bar is finished now. I found the rooms nice enough but a little cramped. I'm beating a dead horse here but by far the easiest place in poblado is the energy building on Airbnb, but if looking for cheaper try the blux building

Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts