Kyliee 3766

Changedw

Member
Dec 31, 2024
65
50
18
Saw her long time ago- pussy was good face was nmcot- major lip surgery.
Body was slammin though.
I went for hh- which I believe was 200 at the time.
she hasn’t changed her rates.- just messaged her and she still charges 200hh.

here’s the catch- when I arrived, she said that it would cost more for FS.
This was after I started playing With her tits and her pussy. Although she was not restrictive to the touch she then mentioned that FS would cost more. So Then I stopped. I had already been lured LOL and it worked because her pussy felt extremely nice. Soft to the touch and sort of meaty.

damn… I was not turning back at that point so get this.. I payed the extra 200 for FS because she said she charges 400 for FS.
I literally went down to the lobby to the ATM. I think it was in the hotel she is at currently in Richmond hill.(they do have an ATM there next to the elevators LOL)
And came back. She actually answered and opened the for and let me fuck her after that. Didnt get the chance to do anything else cuz I did NOT last long insider. I was doomed from the start and had nochance in hell to survIve that.

Anyways all in all:(these ratings are from 2022)
Face- 3- lip surgery gone bad. Maybe it was fresh and now it healed??! LOL she reminds me of Whats her face that hosts near Dixon and Martin grove at the Hilton express. I forgot her name bust she goes under doubled tits is mature and has a good pussy but major lip surgery.
Body-7 way above average not model type but very soft and pretty accurate
Service- 3 below average- fooled me with the hj scam and sneaky advertising, however her pussy made her go up a couple points otherwise I would have rated her a 1 with false/scam service
 

Attachments

Changedw

Member
Dec 31, 2024
65
50
18
Saw her long time ago- pussy was good face was nmcot- major lip surgery.
Body was slammin though.
I went for hh- which I believe was 200 at the time.
she hasn’t changed her rates.- just messaged her and she still charges 200hh.

here’s the catch- when I arrived, she said that it would cost more for FS.
This was after I started playing With her tits and her pussy. Although she was not restrictive to the touch she then mentioned that FS would cost more. So Then I stopped. I had already been lured LOL and it worked because her pussy felt extremely nice. Soft to the touch and sort of meaty.

damn… I was not turning back at that point so get this.. I payed the extra 200 for FS because she said she charges 400 for FS.
I literally went down to the lobby to the ATM. I think it was in the hotel she is at currently in Richmond hill.(they do have an ATM there next to the elevators LOL)
And came back. She actually answered and opened the for and let me fuck her after that. Didnt get the chance to do anything else cuz I did NOT last long insider. I was doomed from the start and had nochance in hell to survIve that.

Anyways all in all:(these ratings are from 2022)
Face- 3- lip surgery gone bad. Maybe it was fresh and now it healed??! LOL she reminds me of Whats her face that hosts near Dixon and Martin grove at the Hilton express. I forgot her name bust she goes under doubled tits is mature and has a good pussy but major lip surgery.
Body-7 way above average not model type but very soft and pretty accurate
Service- 3 below average- fooled me with the hj scam and sneaky advertising, however her pussy made her go up a couple points otherwise I would have rated her a 1 with false/scam service
https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...ll_your_1_companion_wet_wild_n_horny-11178521

kyliee 0980
 

Thomaslevis

Member
Dec 14, 2021
45
18
8
Saw her long time ago- pussy was good face was nmcot- major lip surgery.
Body was slammin though.
I went for hh- which I believe was 200 at the time.
she hasn’t changed her rates.- just messaged her and she still charges 200hh.

here’s the catch- when I arrived, she said that it would cost more for FS.
This was after I started playing With her tits and her pussy. Although she was not restrictive to the touch she then mentioned that FS would cost more. So Then I stopped. I had already been lured LOL and it worked because her pussy felt extremely nice. Soft to the touch and sort of meaty.

damn… I was not turning back at that point so get this.. I payed the extra 200 for FS because she said she charges 400 for FS.
I literally went down to the lobby to the ATM. I think it was in the hotel she is at currently in Richmond hill.(they do have an ATM there next to the elevators LOL)
And came back. She actually answered and opened the for and let me fuck her after that. Didnt get the chance to do anything else cuz I did NOT last long insider. I was doomed from the start and had nochance in hell to survIve that.

Anyways all in all:(these ratings are from 2022)
Face- 3- lip surgery gone bad. Maybe it was fresh and now it healed??! LOL she reminds me of Whats her face that hosts near Dixon and Martin grove at the Hilton express. I forgot her name bust she goes under doubled tits is mature and has a good pussy but major lip surgery.
Body-7 way above average not model type but very soft and pretty accurate
Service- 3 below average- fooled me with the hj scam and sneaky advertising, however her pussy made her go up a couple points otherwise I would have rated her a 1 with false/scam service
i saw her too a while back. friendly and hot to mee
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts