Hamas admits 72% of deaths are combat-aged men as it quietly reduces civilian death toll - report

canada-man

Well-known member
Jun 16, 2007
32,278
2,760
113
Toronto, Ontario
canadianmale.wordpress.com
Approximately 72% of fatalities are aged 13-55 and are men - the demographic category aligns with Hamas combatants.



Hamas quietly removed the names of thousands of Palestinians it had previously alleged were killed during the Israel-Hamas war, Salo Aizenberg, from the US-based non-profit organisation Honest Reporting told The Telegraph on Tuesday after analyzing Hamas’s March 2025 casualty update.

Hamas has previously claimed that 70% of casualties have been women and children, a claim no longer reflected in their recently updated lists, according to the research. Approximately 72% of fatalities between the ages of 13-55 are men - the demographic category aligns with Hamas combatants.

“Hamas’s new March 2025 fatality list quietly drops 3,400 fully ‘identified’ deaths listed in its August and October 2024 reports – including 1,080 children. These ‘deaths’ never happened. The numbers were falsified – again,” Aizenberg asserted.

Taking Hamas figures as fact
A similar report by the Henry Jackson Society in December also concluded that Hamas had inflated the number of casualties in the war.

“We knew there were rafts of errors in their reporting,” report author Andrew Fox said. “There’s a reasonable explanation in that their computer systems went down in November 2023, so it’s been challenging for them to report accurately, but the lists are so unreliable that the world’s media shouldn’t be quoting them as reliable.

Hamas admits to lying about Palestinians allegedly killed by Israel - Defense News - The Jerusalem Post
 
Toronto Escorts