Great Film Scenes

Zoot Allures

Well-known member
Jan 23, 2017
2,795
1,374
113
Michael has been the good guy who refuses to be in the family now he has to revenge his father's shooting

Very tense scene, the audience knows what is going on in his mind so it builds slow tension, will he do it?

He is filmed in shadows as we watch his dark mind work.

A lesser film would have had drama music here it is a train that is rushing through his mind before he pulls the trigger

where Sicilian is being spoken so the conversation, which you do not understand, does not interfere

Godfather is an art film, very subtle

 
Last edited:

bundablasta

New member
Aug 16, 2025
10
3
3
God I loved this movie...Probably seen it a dozen times or so....
I've seen it quite a few times too. They even had a re-release a few months ago in Toronto that I went to with some friends. I never got to experience it in theatres when it initially came out which maybe was a blessing because apparently the theatrical cut was atrocious but the re-release was the director's cut and what an experience it was at the cinema.
 
  • Like
Reactions: The Oracle
Toronto Escorts