TERB In Need of a Banner

Fantasy Fulfillment - Charlene - Paris

GGGDickson

Jan 15, 2004
Berlin, Germany
Charlene, Charon, Ava in Paris

Pre Flight Fuck

I landed in Toronto finding it hard to believe I flew here to take Charlene or I should say Charon or was that Ava back to Paris. This lady changed names like I changed socks. She was excited to be going home. I was excited about taking her back. It was great having her meet me at the airport. She knew that was important to me and with me paying her to go home plus covering her expenses I know she felt it important to do something for me. We kissed and I felt her big tits against my chest. We grabbed a taxi and headed over to the hotel across the street.

It was late and we checked in then headed up to our suite. I quickly trotted to the bedroom leaving my carry-on behind in the living room. Charlene was now in the bedroom changing out of her ‘work clothes’ and into a short satin nighty. Her beautiful form under the sheer material was not lost on me and I could feel the twang as blood started to 1621449890215.png engorge my cock.

“Guess who is just got an upgrade to business,” I excitedly declared.

“That’s so great,” Charlene returned into my arms and gave me a passionate kiss.

“I thought you might like that.” I tried to spit out words as she kissed me deeply, her tongue invading my mouth.

“That’s wonderful, darling,” Charlene responded, placing her hand directly on my cock.

Reaching around to grab her firm ass I noticed quickly she was pantie less. I grabbed her naked ass hard and moaned into her lips as she continued to kiss me fully. Charlene responded with another tender kiss her wonderful breasts pressed hard against me as she slowly stroked my rod through the fabric of my pants.

“It … may … be … some … fuck … flying … for the … first … with…..me, oh gawd woman,” I belted out.

“Ah, huh dear,” Charlene replied as she sank to the floor and unbuttoned my pants slowly drawing them down my hips and legs, her warm breath panting across my groin.

Removing my pants Charlene replied, “That sounds great,” before she gobbled my cock into her mouth.

Charlene’s wonderful scent started to permeate my nostrils as she slowly bobbed her head up and down my hard shaft leaving behind a shimmering deposit of saliva. Just a few minutes of her mouth working my dick had me groaning in pleasure. Charlene’s other hand soon found my tight balls which she carefully fondled with her French manicured nails.

I somehow coaxed Charlene to the bed. As soon as we laid down she went right back to assaulting my cock with her wonderful mouth. I could soon feel my bloated head bouncing off her tonsils. Grabbing at Charlene’s ass I maneuvered her body around and on top of me so that we were in a sixty-nine position. The scent of her pussy was filling my nostrils fully as she wiggled her hips, “Happy darling?”

I slid her satin nightie over her ass and was greeted by her already moistened hole. “Has someone been playing with herself,” I asked.

“Who me,” Charlene replied popping my cock out of her mouth only long enough to answer my question. We were now deep into each other and it did not take long for me to make my way down her body to her womanly treasure box. I tongued her labia lightly as Charlene mewed, wiggled and increased her pace on my cock.

“Is Charlene get all hot and bothered waiting for her boyfriend to come home,” I teased.

Yes, I called her pussy ‘Little Charlemagne,’ I think it was how her pussy had suck power over me like a French emperor. Why? It just happened one day and it stuck. Besides it was better than some of the other words I have heard used like Be-jay-jay, what the hell.

Charlene responded by pushing herself back against my face, smearing her juices all over my lips, jaw and nose. I tried to lap them up as fast as they flowed but I was only a mortal man.

Charlene had both hands on my meat and was bobbing on my cock like a mad woman. The feeling of the moist heat of her mouth and her teeth gently raking me was driving my increased desires. In our 4 moths together, Charlene and I had learned each other bodies and knew exactly what each other liked. She knew exactly how much pressure she could rake across the sensitive spot below my head to drive me crazy and she was expertly applying the knowledge tonight.

I settled in hard on her pussy in front of me. I enjoyed pulling and nibbling her labia, digging my tongue deep into her tunnel then finding her clit and gently sucking and flicking it. Shortly I had Charlene bucking and moaning on top of me, my dick sliding out of her wet mouth as I knew her eyes were glazing with the waves of pleasure overcoming her body. I slowed down my assault and gave her gentle nibbles and licks as I allowed the wave of orgasmic energy flow over her body.

Charlene stretched out and crawled off my body on all fours before she shook her hips at me in a ‘come and get it’ challenge. She did not have to ask me twice as I jumped up after her and kneeled in-between her legs, grabbing her hips from behind. Charlemagne balanced herself and grabbed my cock with one hand rubbing it against the swollen, puffy labia guarding her entrance. I could feel the intense heat of Charlene’s lust pouring out of her as her pussy slicked up my cock for its journey. I quickly put on my armour and with protection my lance pieced her entrance I pushed into her popping through her inner labia and snaking deep into her recesses.

Charlene moaned loudly as I violated her inners with my thick shaft. I could feel Charlene’s hand now flicking her clit as I pumped into her until I bump the hard nub of her cervix. Once I reached that goal, Charlene looked back with a devilish grin, dropped both hands to the bed and started to pump herself into me. I kneeled back in ecstasy as Charlene used her tight, wet silk canal to strangle my cock buried deep inside of her pussy. She continued to grind hard against me as I felt her womb getting pushed aside for my cock to traverse the deepest depths of her womanhood. Charlemagne pumped hard against me grinding her hips the entire time until I felt the hot spray of her woman juice against my balls. Charlene stiffened up and as soon as the first spay coated my balls I lost all control, grabbed her by the hips and power fucked her.

I felt Charlene’s private mix dripping down my leg but I was fully lost in the heat of my dick powering its full length into her body. Charlene had gone from moans and whimpers to full out howling the sound of her lust drawing out the feeling in my balls culminating with a powerful orgasm flooding into Charlene’s belly.

Normally, I am a shove deep and fire sort of guy but tonight Charlene had me so worked up I just kept on fucking as I spilled my entire load into her. The normal squish – squish was quickly replaced with a very sloppy sounding splat – splat. Charlene collapsed off her knees into the bed with her ass slightly raised, cum flowing out of her pussy. I just kept pounding away for what felt like another good 20 minutes after my orgasm before I just collapsed on top of her.

I was breathing heavily as rolled off Charlene so as not to keep all of my weight on her delicate 130 pound frame. Charlene kissed me deeply before asking, “So, what do you want for dinner?”

“Little Charlemagne,” I joked.

“Silly, you just had that and she’s a desert,” Charlene protested.

“Tasted like a main course to me,” I responded.

Charlene just laughed as we laid there kissing. Eventually we did have to get up, if anything to change the sheets since they were now soaked. We would eventually learn to put down hotels towels before having sex, but we were still full of lust.

Morning would come early so we just headed over to the Keg for dinner then early bed for an early flight.

The sun peaked though the drapes. I rolled over and Charlene was not next to me. She was in the bathroom getting ready. Charlene was wearing the white dress and off white hose with wedges that I loved to see her in. The dress showed off her complexion so well and I had something about white.

We met Terri right about 11:30 which seemed to become our new time. Terri didn’t seem to mind too much. Terri always beat us and would order herself a coffee and croissant. As soon as we arrived two more coffees and another plate of croissant were delivered.

I knew all of the waiters and even the owner. You know you are in a place too long when you know all the people that work at the hotel.

When Terri and Charlene saw each other they both gave each other a polite smile and Terri even stood up to meet us and gave her a mother a gentle hug. ‘What happened,’ I thought the last time the ladies went out to brunch and I meet Charlene’s daughter there was this cold icy feeling between the two. Did they happen upon some agreement while I was away last month?

Terri and Charlene set off in conversation and I soon became that third wheel, good for only an agreement or head nod. If I did disagree with something said during lunch it was a ‘what does he know.’ Charlene spoke to Terri in French and I assumed it was about Terri’s younger sister or her family in France. I thought to myself it was equally difficult to understand Charlene when she spoke French or while she had my dick in her mouth and my mouth on her pussy. ‘Mmmm… Mmmm… Ahhh… Ahhh…’ so easily distracted, funny how that works. Terri exclaimed, “That is so great I bet you two are so excited.”

Charlene and Terri continued their small talk as I sipped my orange juice and ate croissants.

Breakfast was done we said our good byes then off to Paris we went. I paid the bill and got our bags as Charlene and her daughter finished off the last words and they kissed good by, “See you in a few weeks.”

“Fly safe,” Terri stated.

GGGDickson

Jan 15, 2004
Berlin, Germany
Charlene, Charon, Ava in Paris

Paris
We made it to Paris and once we got our bags our driver took us to a comfy little hotel a few miles north of the Airport where we checked into our suite.

We decided to change and see a few sights before dinner. Even though we were exhausted from the 14+ hour day, the chance to see the Eiffel tower as the sun was setting was defiantly one of those bucket list things, I knew Charlene has seen it many times but I wanted her to enjoy it with me. We shared a bottle of wine toasting our trip. We hailed a taxi who took us to a little restaurant, Charlene spoke French and most French don’t speak English, so it was interesting seeing her in her world.

We sat down, figure out the menu then ordered a few items each hoping that we would not regret our orders. Charlene wanted me to know how much she appreciated me bring her home.

Charlene was silent for a good five minutes each of us sipping wine.

Charlene had put away a fair amount of wine, more than I have seen her drink before and I just chucked it up to her being home and the whole ‘high adventure’ act and her still at work. Besides we could both use a good night’s sleep before the big adventure.

The dinner was OK, expensive but OK, nothing that you would write home about that was for sure. We caught another Taxi and gave him the business card for the hotel we were staying at and he took us there. Something I had learned from traveling in foreign countries, always get a business card for the hotel you are staying. You can give it to taxi drivers, hand it to police, etc. if you need help; it is much better than trying to explain where you are staying.

I was exhausted but Charlene wanted to drink a little more at the hotel bar. Like a good wingman I took one for the team and stayed with her. I choose ginger ale and I was a little surprised when Charlene went for another drink, napoleon cognac. Now Charlene is no little slouch and despite her size, she was a tall, well proportioned woman, she could be a rough and tumble lady, but being from Paris she had elegance to her. I think she was intimidated by being back in Paris. She was nervous to see her family. Although she was an engineer and she was smart. The fact was she was not married. She was a whore and her family had no idea. I thought of her as classy and elegant but in the eyes of her family she was anything but that. Her tattoos now reminded her she was the trash her family thought she was. They were a constant reminder of her place in life. I tried to console her. Yet that was not what she wanted or needed in this moment. My role was to listen and not to try and fix things for her. She cried and let out years of inadequacies. I am not sure if I am the one for her to confess too as I carried my own shadows in the dark.

It was late and time to get some sleep. We made our way up to our suite. We undressed each other.

I kissed and pulled at Charlene’s labia before shooting a tongue into her very tight warm hole and I could feel her hands starting to pump my member. Her breath was sucking my cock inche by inche but she seemed to be teasing me as she kept it from her mouth. I assaulted her pussy again pressing my tongue deep into her soft recesses. ‘Gawd Charlene felt tight tonight.’ I licked my way to her clit and sucked and pulled on it gently before hearing the symphony of ‘mmms and ahhhs’ stating her enjoyment as I lashed and flicked her hardening bud. The more I licked and flicked her bud the larger and harder it got, way larger than I ever remember before. Her breath still hung over my dick her mouth refusing to please my shaft. Her hands softly stroking it.

“Fucking suck it,” I hollered and I could feel Charlene’s body tense up. With reservation I could feel her lips just barley touch then pull away. I licked and sucked her engorged clit hard and furious releasing a barrage of whimpers and groans from her. Pulling off I warned, “If you don’t fucking suck it I’m going to stop eating you!”

Charlene sunk her lip around my cock her warm wet mouth bathing it in her internal heat as ecstasy flowed like electricity from the nerves in my cock through tout my entire body. Charlene’s head slowly started to bob up and down and I returned to pleasing her pussy. I was soon rewarded with a light trickle of fluids just starting to moisten her lips. I then snaked two fingers to her cannel and pushed them in. Gawd she was tight and I could barely move my fingers inside of her. I removed one finger and searched for the soft spongy spot to the front of her cannel toward her mons. Finding the spot I started to massage and rub it gently and was rewarded with Charlene pushing hard back into me. I rubbed her innards while sucking on her large clit while she bobbed her head along the first few inches of my cock never going near the back of her throat. I felt her stiffen and shake then spitting out my cock she sounded like she was baying like a wolf. Her pussy clamped down hard on my finger.

Charlene slowly started to stop shaking and loosened up on my finger. I pushed her up slightly and withdrew from under her. I slide in behind her separating her legs my condom covered meat hanging between her thighs, pulsing in anticipation of splitting her pussy lips wide open. I greased its think head along her labia but I wasn’t disappointed in the lack of lubrication. I continued to swab my cock between her legs and with each press against her protruding clit I was rewarded with a little more flow. I pressed my cock head between her and her outer labia spreading tightly around my girth. Her inner lips seemed to be resisting slightly so grabbing by her hips I steadied her. Charlene turned around her eyes big and howled as I sank my meat into her.

My cock felt like I just entered into a vice and I could not believe how tight she was. “Damn women relax,” I consoled and slapped her on the ass.

With a slap of her ass I was rewarded with a little wiggle and press of her hips. My cock was still in her vice grip but damn I was enjoying it. Another slap and another howl from her a push of her hips, a third slap and her push of the hips was met with a plunge of my own and I sank into her quickly hitting her cervix with half my cock still sticking out.

Charlene did not like me hitting her cervix and she tried retreating crawling forward on the bed till her head struck the headboard. Having her trapped between the headboard and my cock I pumped madly into her tight hole as she responded with howls and yelps. I was determined to bury my cock into her, but it was just not happening. The vice grip strong pussy was strangling my dick and with each pound against her cervix would result in a yelp and scurry movement. I gave up on depth and went for speed using what I could slam into her and going as fast as I could. Charlene quickly responded with a series of ‘fuck…fuck….fuck…’ and howls.

I could feel my balls lifting my jisim into my cock and soon plunged as deep and hard as I could go before firing off a geyser of sperm deep into the condom in Charlene’s tight small pussy. Charlene yelped loudly as I bared into her but then quickly howled again as my thick cum filled the condom deep in her, her body shaking as her pussy clamped down double hard on my length. We stayed that way for sometime before she coaxed me down on to the bed and into a spoon position, my softening cock between her legs.

“Oh! Fucking hell,” I stated as the memories of last night came together.

Charlene just sat there staring at me.

As I replayed my cock punching deep into her hot tight pussy before spraying my seed deep inside of the condom deep inside her, “Oh fuck.”

We were both totally wasted and fell of asleep.

We awoke early wand we watch the sun come up in each others arms. Charlene was off to visit with family and I had work to deal with.

I went down for breakfast; great thing about France was it was easy to find a café that would get me coffee and croissants. I must have sat there for hours sipping my coffee, peeling away at the plate of croissants and just watching people walking by. I had my meetings that afternoon after we agreed to meet at the Louvre. It was open late this night so it was perfect.

I took a Taxi to the Louvre. We spent the rest of the evening looking at art. As night fell on the city of lights we walked and found a nice quite restaurant close to the hotel and we again played guess the menu ordering what sounded good and water; seems ‘aqua’ translates just fine. The good thing about a restaurant in France was an American couple having a quite conversation in English did not attract much attention.

Charlene did not want to share what her day was like with her mother. She had no connection to her father but her mother wanted to have greater connection with Terri and her younger daughter Isabel. I seem to touch a nerve and Charlene encouraged me to take her back to the suite to fuck her. As we went up to the suite see looked at me and told me to treat her as a slut and whore. I was a little put off by that as I did not see her that way. As we got in the suite, I asked her of she was ok. Charlene responded with a sweet “Yes” as she spread her legs slightly flashing herself right at me. I don’t know where Charlene got her grooming tips but I was looking right at her fully shaved pussy, her slit already glistening. I had to look away quickly as I felt the heat and blood pumping into my cock. Our clothes melted away and my hard cock bounding out in front of this Parisian hot momma.

Charlene, her legs still spread her slit gleaming with juice, “Why not.”

I was having a hard time keeping my cock under control with the continued sight of Charlene’s sweet pussy and her dirty talking was really having an effect on me. I finally just fell to my knees in front of Charlene my own cock bounding out as I grabbed her firmly by her tender knees. I looked deep into her eyes then pushed her legs together and just held them there.

Charlene’s eyes were drawn to my cock bouncing out in front of me, I could hear a gasp when she caught sight of it, feel the trembling in her knees and smell the musk of her womanhood.

“Charlene, I don’t want to make love to you and I don’t want to fuck you,” I announced.

“Your dick says otherwise Mr. Dickson,” Charlene smirked.

Charlene’s eyes were glued to my cock wagging in front of her following it like a dog following a treat. She spread her legs just ever so slightly again then reached up and took my cock into her soft hand. I just closed my eyes.

Both of her hands grabbed my cock and she started to pump at its length. I open my eyes and Charlene gently stroked my length her wet warm mouth slowly taking me.

Dickson spilled your hot cum on my face.” Her mouth was inches from my cock and I pulled it back out of her reach.

While her mouth may have been out of reach her hands were defiantly still in reach and she continued to pull and tug at my meat.

“Greg you want to stick that thick long dick in my pussy… you want to feel my tight pussy pull and tug at your cock… then just before you cum you want to pull out and splash your seed all over my face”.

‘You little whore,’ and I shoved my pulsing meat into her face. Charlene fell onto her knees before me before parting her lips and sucking my cock into her waiting hungry wet mouth. It was like a snake trying to swallow something way too big as Charlene’s mouth parted wide to gobble down my cock. I was always surprised by the technique of this woman as I quickly felt my cock strike the back of her throat. I expected that to be her limit and was shocked when she just arched he neck back and sucked my cock harder. I felt my cock snaked past her tonsils before she chocked and spit it back out quickly. Un deterred Charlene placed both of her hands on my ass and pulled my cock deep into her mouth and into her esophagus her swallowing action sending pulses of pleasure though my cock. She held me there for only moments her swallowing action stroking my cock before she choked again spitting out my cock.

“Son of a bitch,” I remarked. “Hey,” Charlene stated once she fully spit out my cock her hands right back to pumping.

“You sure you don’t want to fuck my pussy Greg,” Charlene asked.

‘Did I? Hell yeah I did. Would I…..’ Charlene continued to work her hands along my saliva soaked cock looking up at me as she knelt before me. Charlene continued to blow my cock and I could feel my cum just on the verge of breaking but not quite.

The next time she unlatched from my cock I reached down and lifted her right up. Charlene was about to say something her mouth opening when I surprised her as she crashed into my chest. Charlene wrapped her legs around my waist and one by one my hands repositioned to her ass. I allowed a finger to slide into Charlene as she gasped, she was very wet having seemed to thoroughly enjoyed sucking me off. I lifted her body up high and then rubbed my bloated head against her slit, Charlene murmured in enjoyment. As the head of my cock slid over her hole. We both knew it was time so she grabbed another condom and put it on. Now Charlene hovered over me then pushed down hard, impaling herself onto me. Half my cock sank deeply into her as I looked into her lust filled eyes, “Are you happy now you little slut,” I hissed.

“Oh fuck yes Greg… Oh… Oh,” Charlene moaned as she started bouncing on my cock. After a few minutes of bouncing this girl on my cock I soon dropped her on to the bed and folded her legs up onto my shoulders her ass on the edge of the bed. I grabbed her arms pulling her hard into me each stroke of her tight slick pussy bringing me one more stroke to spilling my seed.

Charlene seemed to really enjoy this fucking. My moans came quickly her body quivering and her face turning very flush then her mouth opened as she screamed out in a silent orgasm. Her pussy clamped hard against my dick then loosened up before clamping hard again. I bit my lower lip hard to prevent her from milking the cum right out of my cock.

I felt Charlene fall back but I was holding back a tidal wave I popped my cock out of her pussy leaving the condom in her. I now grabbed her head. Charlene seemed shocked for a moment then saw my purple head throbbing the cum racing down my long pip before I felt my slit open and a powerful load of cum made an audible splat on Charlene’s lips, most of her lipstick worn off by her earlier sucking. The second splattered on her cheek before dripping down her neck, Charlene opened her mouth wide and I pushed my head in her mouth with her teeth racking against it and heard the audible swapt-swapt as my cum landed deep into her mouth.

Charlene just swallowed my cum in her mouth before she set about milking any remaining cum in my shaft then licking her own juices from my cock she even cleaned my balls with her tongue despite me being sure they remained unwetted by her desire.

Charlene went to the bathroom and cleaned herself up then pulled a tube of lipstick from I don’t know where and reapplied her look. She sat on my leg and placed a sweet kiss on my lips as she rubbed her still damp pussy on my leg. “Thank you Greg that was delightful, do you wish to make love to me,” Charlene smiled.

With that she planted one more kiss on me and walked out of the room wiggling her hips.

‘FUCK!’ then I passed out.

I awoke to, “You going to sleep Paris away or are we going to get something to eat, Greg,” Charlene asked.

My mind was clouded, I could not seem to remember exactly what had happened, I remember a shower, I remembered laying back on my bed, and I remember Charlene knocking at my door, or did I?

I did however, want to get out of this room and lunch sounded great as we missed breakfast.

“I er… well kind of fell asleep after my shower,” I admitted.

We had a casual lunch wandered around Paris, one point turning right down a street filled with adult toy stores. I tried to turn back, but Charlene just nudged me on, “Oh don’t even act all bashful and innocent now.”

She laughed and pointed at a few things, were totally confused by others and even I felt insecure by more than a few King Kong dildos. We joked about buying a few items for each other but then could imagine when customs pulled sex toys out of our luggage, that was if we could even fit any of that stuff in our tightly packed suitcases. Tired we had dinner at the Grand before calling it a night since we were to wake up early and her to go visit her family and I to get back to my real world. .

05:00 AM seemed to come very early and I laid in the comfortable bed not wanting to pull myself out. I showered, changed and packed my suitcase before heading down to a restaurant for coffee and breakfast. I knew today was going to be a long day flying back to Madrid. Charlene came down to join me for breakfast and it seemed at least some of our real world returned. I guess the relief of her seeing her family was all she needed.

Toronto Escorts