Dream Spa

Domination-light

uberdav

Member
May 20, 2026
10
30
13
Evening Terb,

I have browsed the 411 but most reviews or info are from a long time ago.

I am looking for an MA/SP is dominant. She does not have to be a pro-domme, just slightly dominant, in a teasing and commanding way.
I am also interested in some fetishes, like chastity cage.
I had a few sessions with girls who said they can do it but it was awkward as they were not dominant at all, not even slightly. Fun sessions still!

Any recommendations?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Theredmilf

marshman

Older guy that loves to please
Jul 25, 2011
810
1,004
93
Evening Terb,

I have browsed the 411 but most reviews or info are from a long time ago.

I am looking for an MA/SP is dominant. She does not have to be a pro-domme, just slightly dominant, in a teasing and commanding way.
I am also interested in some fetishes, like chastity cage.
I had a few sessions with girls who said they can do it but it was awkward as they were not dominant at all, not even slightly. Fun sessions still!

Any recommendations?
If you’re ok with a mature woman you might try It’s J - she’s very capable of providing that dominant approach that you’re looking for.

 
  • Like
Reactions: uberdav
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts