Cougars Den review

One4fun1977

New member
Mar 29, 2026
2
13
3
Hello all. New user here.

I wanted to let you all know I visited the Cougars Den on Friday and it was a great experience. This was my first time with an MA, and it did not disappoint. The place was discreet and secure. The hostess was warm and inviting and help calm my nerves. I had an amazing time and will will be thinking about it for a long time to come.
 

honeybear69

Well-known member
Feb 4, 2019
911
1,740
93
Hello all. New user here.

I wanted to let you all know I visited the Cougars Den on Friday and it was a great experience. This was my first time with an MA, and it did not disappoint. The place was discreet and secure. The hostess was warm and inviting and help calm my nerves. I had an amazing time and will will be thinking about it for a long time to come.
WELL First of All.....COGRATS O4F1977 first post and new Terbitian......Welcome to the Forums! Grab a shot of sex on the beach at the bar......mosie on over to the fire place and grab a cushion on the floor and enjoy your time here! Lots of information here to discover.....some people don't like that I mention the search bar (it is useful or useless depends on who ya read from). I hope your presence adds to the collective knowledge of Terb, the MODS (Hi again MODs) really like us to read all the rules that govern us so that we don't go over the line (I have a few times.....sorry MODs doing better). Anyways enjoy your stay, make some friends with people using fake names and if you have any questions cheektocheek is our info guru for questions....have fun!!
HB69......was here?!?!!? cheektocheek should answer pretty fast!!
 

CougarsDen613

The Cougars Den
Supporting Member
Mar 22, 2025
480
390
63
Ottawa
beacons.ai
Hello all. New user here.

I wanted to let you all know I visited the Cougars Den on Friday and it was a great experience. This was my first time with an MA, and it did not disappoint. The place was discreet and secure. The hostess was warm and inviting and help calm my nerves. I had an amazing time and will will be thinking about it for a long time to come.
Well absolutely was a pleasure come play anytime xx Fabulous Fanny❤
 

elkober

Well-known member
Sep 23, 2018
373
313
63
Hello all. New user here.

I wanted to let you all know I visited the Cougars Den on Friday and it was a great experience. This was my first time with an MA, and it did not disappoint. The place was discreet and secure. The hostess was warm and inviting and help calm my nerves. I had an amazing time and will will be thinking about it for a long time to come.
As per fellow posters, welcome - good to see your review. Just a minor suggestion - this is a looking for information board (411). You will get better feedback if you post reviews on the Ottawa & Kingston Escort and Massage board.
 

daemonhead

Well-known member
Sep 17, 2018
405
728
93
Hello all. New user here.

I wanted to let you all know I visited the Cougars Den on Friday and it was a great experience. This was my first time with an MA, and it did not disappoint. The place was discreet and secure. The hostess was warm and inviting and help calm my nerves. I had an amazing time and will will be thinking about it for a long time to come.
Congrats on your first review. Since the den is more of collective if indy ladies, would you mind letting us know who was the masseuse you visited? Thanks!
 
  • Like
Reactions: CuddleBuddy2

William St

Well-known member
Jan 31, 2018
1,964
2,278
113
Hello all. New user here.

I wanted to let you all know I visited the Cougars Den on Friday and it was a great experience. This was my first time with an MA, and it did not disappoint. The place was discreet and secure. The hostess was warm and inviting and help calm my nerves. I had an amazing time and will will be thinking about it for a long time to come.
Cougars Den is a great choice if you want straight- up service at an affordable rate.
 

JR2309

Member
Aug 9, 2026
28
61
13
Having visited the Den 5 times now, Fabulous Fanny (x3) and Olivia Staxxx (x2) so far, I've enjoyed myself every time. Very nice set of ladies in my opinion. Many whom I'd like to meet at some point. Perhaps River 😍 next.

This is a great spot if you're looking for a good time. Clean, discreet. Definitely book a visit if you haven't all ready.
 

CougarsDen613

The Cougars Den
Supporting Member
Mar 22, 2025
480
390
63
Ottawa
beacons.ai
Having visited the Den 5 times now, Fabulous Fanny (x3) and Olivia Staxxx (x2) so far, I've enjoyed myself every time. Very nice set of ladies in my opinion. Many whom I'd like to meet at some point. Perhaps River 😍 next.

This is a great spot if you're looking for a good time. Clean, discreet. Definitely book a visit if you haven't all ready.
Ah thank you aweets much appreciate ❤🐅
 
  • Like
Reactions: JR2309

Jacker

Well-known member
May 13, 2017
250
380
63
Having visited the Den 5 times now, Fabulous Fanny (x3) and Olivia Staxxx (x2) so far, I've enjoyed myself every time. Very nice set of ladies in my opinion. Many whom I'd like to meet at some point. Perhaps River 😍 next.

This is a great spot if you're looking for a good time. Clean, discreet. Definitely book a visit if you haven't all ready.
Olivia staxxx is on my bucket list
 

TigerFlex5

Outstanding member
Jul 19, 2018
1,143
2,228
113
Mila and Stella are my 2 Go-to-Girls there.
Great sessions with each of them and more to come.

And Hanna Baker is moving up in my TDL...

My only problem with Cougars Den is their schedule who comes out late on Monday mornings. It's problematic when you are the type of guy who plans in advance. Sometime, I have to wait late on Monday morning to see when those girls are available and no, messaging Fanny was not a success!

Generally speaking, I don't understand why most of the spas publish their schedules only late on Sunday evenings.
I feel it would be more convenient if we could have access to it earlier in the weekend, to be able to make plans.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Tipsyalt and JR2309

JR2309

Member
Aug 9, 2026
28
61
13
I met Stella the other day and holy shit! lol absolutely incredible. And I have a session with Mila coming up. Ive read nothing but good things about her.

Ava St. James will likely be the next lady try to book at the Den. Hanna Bakers, River, Alara, Julia, Lorely......shit I'll end up meeting all of the ladies probably.

Ive enjoyed my time at the Den, I currently have yet to visit any of the other places.
 
Toronto Escorts