Massage Adagio

Bianka 19YO FULLGFE-PSE My trip is pushed to later! AVAIL :TODAY TILL FRIDAY AIRPORT

Biankagfe

Jan 5, 2013

BIANKA S INDEPENDANT TOUR

Hi gentlemen, its my pleasure to announce to you that I am now working in Vancouver ,Edmonton,Calgary,Toronto and Montreal as an independent.

For those who have not met me yet I am a sophisticated, fresh, bubbly and a gorgeous classy French Canadian young lady. I am well known in both Montreal and Toronto for my amazing service FULL GFE-PSE + and looks.

Let s get physical : I am young, tanned and toned 19 years old 34 DD 23-33 5ft9 118 pounds with long black hair and green eyes. For those who may worry about communication I am perfectly bilingual.

My service included : DATY, DIGITS, DFK, LFK, BBJCIM, SWALLOW, COF, COB, BLS, MPOS, RIMMING ( receiving ) , MSOG ( hour appointments ),RUSSIAN , DUOS and COUPLES.

My INCALL location in TORONTO will be in at PEARSON INT. AIRPORT in a 4 or 5 star hotel

NOVEMBER 2013

Tuesday November 5th from NOON to 10PM TORONTO AIRPORT

Wednesday November 6th from 8AM to 10PM TORONTO AIRPORT

Thursday November 7th from 8AM to 10PM TORONTO AIRPORT

Friday November 8th from 8AM to 1PM TORONTO AIRPORT

Monday November 11th from 1 PM to 10 PM TORONTO AIRPORT

Tuesday November 12th from 8 AM to 10 PM TORONTON AIRPORT

Wednesday November 13th from 8AM to 10 PM TORONTO AIRPORT

Thursday November 14th from 8AM to 10 PM TORONTO AIRPORT

Friday November 15th from 8 AM to 1 PM TORONTO AIRPORT

UPDATE-INFO :
My trip as been pushed back for an undetermined amount of time, I may leave late November or anytime afterwards ! Once I leave Canada I will try to return every 2 months . I will keep you posted. For now lets enjoy every second we have together :) I`m very happy to be able to spend MORE time with you gents :) ! Big kiss xoxoxox

My rates : 200$/half-hour - 300$/hour - 450$/1.5hour - 500$/2 hours - 700$/3 hours -

My rates for couples : 300$/hour - 500$/2 hours - 700$/3 hours

* All services advertised are offerd and included in the donation * no extra charges * pleasurable time guaranteed.

Prebook early to avoid disappointment - Looking forward to spend some quality moments of pleasure with you my loves.

* Prebooking is a privilege, consecutive cancellations and schedule juggling isn`t appropriate.
Please reserve once you are certain of your booking.
I engage myself to be reliable and respecful with each one of you, i kindly ask the same thing in return. Thank you!

Prebookings/info : biankagfe@hotmail.ca or at 514-885-8041* text messages only *

Here are some of my reviews :

-Bianka-Independent-from-Montreal-5-hours-of-pure-AWESOME-again!

Natalia-amp-Bianka-Duo-Review-*****WOW*****

Bianka-and-Natalia-duo-session-review-–-AMAZING!

BiankaGFE-Once-Again

Bianka-Roxanna-Duo-Not-for-the-faint-of-heart

Biankagfe-Independent-from-Montreal-5-hours-of-pure-AWESOME!

Bianka-Independant

Biankagfe-Independent-from-Montreal-Amazing-Victoria-Day-treat!

Bianka-SIMPLY-Mind-Blowing-!!!-PD-version

Bianka-GFE-Review-Fan-Fucking-Tastic

Bianka-Indy-Can-t-get-Enough!

NEW CAF reviewBianka...Ridiculously Amazing

NEW CAF review Bianka WOW!

NEW CAF review Bianka from Montreal (sweet pse)

NEW CAF review Bianka GFE

NEW CAF reviewNatalia , Bianka and Moi

NEW CAF review WOW, I`ve been Bianka`d!

NEW CAF review BiankaGFE OMFG

NEW CAF review Bianka - Awesome

Meet a charming young lady, well mannered and travelled, educated, with great conversations, class and discretion. Hope to see you soon xoxoxxxoxxoxoxo Bianka :)

Last edited:

Biankagfe

Jan 5, 2013

Hi gentlemen, its my pleasure to announce to you that I am now working in Vancouver ,Edmonton,Calgary,Toronto and Montreal as an independent.

For those who have not met me yet I am a sophisticated, fresh, bubbly and a gorgeous classy French Canadian young lady. I am well known in both Montreal and Toronto for my amazing service FULL GFE-PSE + and looks.

Let s get physical : I am young, tanned and toned 19 years old 34 DD 23-33 5ft9 118 pounds with long black hair and green eyes. For those who may worry about communication I am perfectly bilingual.

My service included : DATY, DIGITS, DFK, LFK, BBJCIM, SWALLOW, COF, COB, BLS, MPOS, RIMMING ( receiving ) , MSOG ( hour appointments ),RUSSIAN and COUPLES.

My INCALL location in TORONTO will be in at PEARSON INT. AIRPORT in a 4 or 5 star hotel

NOVEMBER 2013

Tuesday November 5th from NOON to 10PM TORONTO AIRPORT

Wednesday November 6th from 8AM to 10PM TORONTO AIRPORT

Thursday November 7th from 8AM to 10PM TORONTO AIRPORT

Friday November 8th from 8AM to 1PM TORONTO AIRPORT

UPDATE-INFO :
My trip as been pushed back for an undetermined amount of time, I may leave late November or anytime afterwards ! Once I leave Canada I will try to return every 2 months . I will keep you posted. For now lets enjoy every second we have together :) I`m very happy to be able to spend MORE time with you gents :) ! Big kiss xoxoxox

My rates : 200$/half-hour - 300$/hour - 450$/1.5hour - 500$/2 hours - 700$/3 hours -

* All services advertised are offerd and included in the donation * no extra charges * pleasurable time guaranteed.

Prebook early to avoid disappointment - Looking forward to spend some quality moments of pleasure with you my loves.

* Prebooking is a privilege, consecutive cancellations and schedule juggling isn`t appropriate.
I engage myself to be reliable and respecful with each one of you, i kindly ask the same thing in return. Thank you!

Prebookings/info : biankagfe@hotmail.ca or at 514-885-8041* text messages only *

BiankaGFE-Once-Again

Bianka-Independant

Meet a charming young lady, well mannered and travelled, educated, with great conversations, class and discretion. Hope to see you soon xoxoxxxoxxoxoxo Bianka :)

Biankagfe

Jan 5, 2013

My service included : DATY, DIGITS, DFK, LFK, BBJCIM, SWALLOW, COF, COB, BLS, MPOS, RIMMING ( receiving ) , MSOG ( hour appointments ),RUSSIAN and COUPLES.

NOVEMBER 2013

Thursday November 7th ** 2-4-5-6-7-10 PM STILL AVAILABLE ** TORONTO AIRPORT

Friday November 8th from **8-10h30-11 & NOON STILL AVAILABLE ** TORONTO AIRPORT

UPDATE-INFO :

BiankaGFE-Once-Again

Bianka-Independant

Last edited:

Biankagfe

Jan 5, 2013

NOVEMBER 2013

UPDATE-INFO :

BiankaGFE-Once-Again

Bianka-Independant

Last edited:

Biankagfe

Jan 5, 2013
]

NOVEMBER 2013

UPDATE-INFO :

BiankaGFE-Once-Again

Bianka-Independant

Last edited:

Biankagfe

Jan 5, 2013

NOVEMBER 2013

Friday November 8th from **9h30 & 11am STILL AVAILABLE ** TORONTO AIRPORT

UPDATE-INFO :

BiankaGFE-Once-Again

Bianka-Independant

[/QUOTE]

Toronto Escorts