Vaughan Spa

Barefax Dancers

Popcycle

Member
Apr 4, 2024
24
26
13
Yeah ... I've turned down too many offers (and sometimes outright attempted rape: no means no) to count.
I know what you mean. Let’s just say that Sally was a wild one and fairly agressive to get down to business 😂 But yeah, they knew how to “manage” the champagne rooms
 
  • Like
Reactions: westcityside

M.O.F.W.

Active member
Jan 24, 2004
141
107
43
Ottawa
After all this happy reminiscing about the irrepressible Sally I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Sally passed away several weeks ago, reportedly of cancer. I first heard this from Chris, the dj at Playmate, who was told by Sophia. I went to the Fax yesterday on my annual Canada Day visit and had it confirmed by Kim, the bartender. Also, she confirmed the earlier passing of blonde Isabel from many years ago.
So lads, hang on to those happier memories and may Sally and Izzy rest in peace.
 

BuckJones

Active member
Aug 16, 2003
183
49
28
After all this happy reminiscing about the irrepressible Sally I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Sally passed away several weeks ago, reportedly of cancer. I first heard this from Chris, the dj at Playmate, who was told by Sophia. I went to the Fax yesterday on my annual Canada Day visit and had it confirmed by Kim, the bartender. Also, she confirmed the earlier passing of blonde Isabel from many years ago.
So lads, hang on to those happier memories and may Sally and Izzy rest in peace.
Sally was such a beautiful special vibrant soul. The memories of my moments with her are flooding my brain...it's so sad to hear this.
 

e26889

Well-known member
Jan 28, 2009
243
303
63
After all this happy reminiscing about the irrepressible Sally I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Sally passed away several weeks ago, reportedly of cancer. I first heard this from Chris, the dj at Playmate, who was told by Sophia. I went to the Fax yesterday on my annual Canada Day visit and had it confirmed by Kim, the bartender. Also, she confirmed the earlier passing of blonde Isabel from many years ago.
So lads, hang on to those happier memories and may Sally and Izzy rest in peace.
This is so sad..she was a really nice person. Carpe diem folks. Thanks MOFW for the update.
 
Last edited:

Popcycle

Member
Apr 4, 2024
24
26
13
After all this happy reminiscing about the irrepressible Sally I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Sally passed away several weeks ago, reportedly of cancer. I first heard this from Chris, the dj at Playmate, who was told by Sophia. I went to the Fax yesterday on my annual Canada Day visit and had it confirmed by Kim, the bartender. Also, she confirmed the earlier passing of blonde Isabel from many years ago.
So lads, hang on to those happier memories and may Sally and Izzy rest in peace.
So sorry to hear the news. She will be missed 😢
 

the general

Well-known member
Oct 31, 2010
739
443
63
After all this happy reminiscing about the irrepressible Sally I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Sally passed away several weeks ago, reportedly of cancer. I first heard this from Chris, the dj at Playmate, who was told by Sophia. I went to the Fax yesterday on my annual Canada Day visit and had it confirmed by Kim, the bartender. Also, she confirmed the earlier passing of blonde Isabel from many years ago.
So lads, hang on to those happier memories and may Sally and Izzy rest in peace.
Isabelle of the huge naturals? She was pretty young if I recall, and wow what a set of tits. Sad indeed both of them Sally was one of my favourites, had many dances with her.
 

Chocolat Favoris

Well-known member
Aug 31, 2025
261
292
63
Isabelle of the huge naturals? She was pretty young if I recall, and wow what a set of tits. Sad indeed both of them Sally was one of my favourites, had many dances with her.
Which Isabelle is that ? Did she ever work at Pigale ? Was she tall and had long hair ?
 

cuban

New member
Sep 19, 2017
13
1
3
After all this happy reminiscing about the irrepressible Sally I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Sally passed away several weeks ago, reportedly of cancer. I first heard this from Chris, the dj at Playmate, who was told by Sophia. I went to the Fax yesterday on my annual Canada Day visit and had it confirmed by Kim, the bartender. Also, she confirmed the earlier passing of blonde Isabel from many years ago.
So lads, hang on to those happier memories and may Sally and Izzy rest in peace.
I just cannot believe that Isabelle has passed away. She was my favorite dancer. Very sad to hear this news.
 

alpharise

Active member
Mar 7, 2014
159
246
43
I stopped by the club today. Just 3 patrons to about 10 dancers so I expecred some hustling and it happened. I barely got my drink and settling in to nurse it when Zoe spotted me and came over. Very little niceties, naughty winks, then away to the CR. Damn, as I'd suspected she was very open minded and wild as a horny kitten. I was there for a looong time. Let's just say I was ravished both physically and financially, I left the club drained and very happy :)
I had forgotten that Zoe is the former Moxie that was banned from the Playmate (likely due to her overcharging schemes), moved over to Vegas Island, changed her name to Zoe and now resurfaced at Barefax. She is still up to her old tricks of springing an exorbitant charge on you at the end of a session. Live and learn.
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Kilt Boy

Billi Ruben

New member
Oct 3, 2026
2
0
3
I had forgotten that Zoe is the former Moxie that was banned from the Playmate (likely due to her overcharging schemes), moved over to Vegas Island, changed her name to Zoe and now resurfaced at Barefax. She is still up to her old tricks of springing an exorbitant charge on you at the end of a session. Live and learn.
I've been a regular with Zoey for over two years now, starting when I met her as Moxie at Playmate, then to Vegas Island (love the place and the staff, and I hope they can make a comeback), and now to Barefax. In all that time, I've found her to be kind, attentive, generous, and very approachable. She's easy to talk to and, of course, stunningly beautiful. My experience with her has been consistently positive, which is why I find this accusation difficult to believe. I can't speak to someone else's experience, but I can speak to my own, and it's been a very different one.
 
Toronto Escorts