*Feel free to text to check for cancellations @ 10am, for the next day*
New HUGE mirrors, catch the action from all angles!!
~!~ October Availability ~!~
Thank you to everybody for all the positive messages and well wishes I received while I was off. I’m pretty much fully recovered now and I will be taking appointments starting October 5th. Below is my schedule for the month. I will start answering text for prebooking between 8 AM and 2 PM on Thursday, October 1st. If at first you do not receive a response please try again as I am expecting my phone to be extremely busy after this absence. I will do my absolute best to get back to everybody right away.Hours will be 930 am to 2pm the following dahs
Monday October 5th
Wednesday October 7th
Friday October 9th
Monday October 12th
Wednesday October 14th
Thursday October 15th
Monday October 19th
Wednesday October 21st
Friday October 23rd
then off for a week
New X link - keep an eye in the next couple weeks for exclusive pics and availability - follow me
FetLife Username - ashleeontario not active just to list kinks I enjoy
**Now offering female condoms + $10** **OUT OF STOCK COMING SOON** how female condoms work good for guys who go soft as soon as the condom goes on.
CONFIRMATION POLICY - If you do not confirm with me by 10am the day BEFORE our time together, (for example if your appointment is on a Monday, I need you to text me on the Sunday before 10am) I will assume you are not coming and rebook the appt. Don’t forget to confirm please and thank you.
Please visit my webpage www.ashlee.fun for rates and services.
Priority will be given to texts that contain the following in a single message:
-Confirmation you have read my webpage
-Time/date/session length you are looking to book
I only work during my posted hours. I don't return texts after 2 hours. My sincere apologies to anyone I have not gotten back to yet, please keep trying.
-100% independent
-incall only
-cash only + etransfer
-text only
-no voicecall/voicemail
-mature gentlemen 30+
www.ashlee.fun
TEXT ME 9052609246
New HUGE mirrors, catch the action from all angles!!
~!~ October Availability ~!~
Thank you to everybody for all the positive messages and well wishes I received while I was off. I’m pretty much fully recovered now and I will be taking appointments starting October 5th. Below is my schedule for the month. I will start answering text for prebooking between 8 AM and 2 PM on Thursday, October 1st. If at first you do not receive a response please try again as I am expecting my phone to be extremely busy after this absence. I will do my absolute best to get back to everybody right away.Hours will be 930 am to 2pm the following dahs
Monday October 5th
Wednesday October 7th
Friday October 9th
Monday October 12th
Wednesday October 14th
Thursday October 15th
Monday October 19th
Wednesday October 21st
Friday October 23rd
then off for a week
New X link - keep an eye in the next couple weeks for exclusive pics and availability - follow me
FetLife Username - ashleeontario not active just to list kinks I enjoy
**Now offering female condoms + $10** **OUT OF STOCK COMING SOON** how female condoms work good for guys who go soft as soon as the condom goes on.
CONFIRMATION POLICY - If you do not confirm with me by 10am the day BEFORE our time together, (for example if your appointment is on a Monday, I need you to text me on the Sunday before 10am) I will assume you are not coming and rebook the appt. Don’t forget to confirm please and thank you.
Please visit my webpage www.ashlee.fun for rates and services.
Priority will be given to texts that contain the following in a single message:
-Confirmation you have read my webpage
-Time/date/session length you are looking to book
I only work during my posted hours. I don't return texts after 2 hours. My sincere apologies to anyone I have not gotten back to yet, please keep trying.
-100% independent
-incall only
-cash only + etransfer
-text only
-no voicecall/voicemail
-mature gentlemen 30+
www.ashlee.fun
TEXT ME 9052609246
Attachments
-
42.6 KB Views: 9,112
-
53.6 KB Views: 6,159
-
55.9 KB Views: 6,942
-
53.9 KB Views: 5,726
-
52.1 KB Views: 6,091
-
68.8 KB Views: 5,937
-
54.4 KB Views: 8,227
-
36.2 KB Views: 6,525
-
55.4 KB Views: 6,160
-
55.8 KB Views: 4,646
-
47.7 KB Views: 4,687
-
49.8 KB Views: 6,998
-
44.5 KB Views: 6,957
-
60.1 KB Views: 3,748
-
51.6 KB Views: 3,323
-
44.2 KB Views: 4,425
-
38.2 KB Views: 3,038
-
42.7 KB Views: 7,758
-
62 KB Views: 2,904
-
44.7 KB Views: 3,213
-
33.6 KB Views: 3,850
-
42.3 KB Views: 2,262
-
71.5 KB Views: 2,455
-
34.8 KB Views: 1,767
-
71.7 KB Views: 2,931
-
51.7 KB Views: 2,957
-
46.7 KB Views: 2,136
-
78.8 KB Views: 2,284
-
41.2 KB Views: 2,759
-
45.4 KB Views: 2,469
-
35 KB Views: 2,457
-
45.6 KB Views: 1,319
-
36.9 KB Views: 2,475
-
63.9 KB Views: 1,011
-
42.2 KB Views: 1,783
-
46.7 KB Views: 2,202
-
62.9 KB Views: 3,861
-
42.1 KB Views: 1,315
-
91.5 KB Views: 1,540
Last edited:





