The One Spa

A SNOW JOB, with SexySpinner, (aka Ashlee/ Sierra/ Sugarplum etc...):

Ridgeman08

50 Shades of AJ
Nov 28, 2008
This review is the culmination of almost 3 years of schedule misses, and miscellaneous issues preventing the inevitable. The young lady we now know as SexySpinner first came to my attention in Feb. 2011. It was around that time I was perusing through the now defunct agencies in Durham of which Secret Rendevous was included. I went through their “roster” and came across pics of a young lady named Ashlee. Now, I’m not normally an “agency guy” but she had that sort of spinner body I am highly attracted to, so I checked the schedule. Great! On Vacation! So every week for the next 3, I kept checking... and every week the same answer, “On Vacation”. WTF? So I fired off an e-mail to the agency, and the person replied that she was on vacation with one of the other ladies, and would I be interested in “so & so”... No, I wasn’t. A short time later, both this and the other agency disappeared along with most of the ladies that worked there. One by one, they all started showing up, with the exception of Ashlee. Oh, well, I thought, I guess it wasn’t meant to be, and Durham region was kinda out of the way for me back then, so I satisfied my horny dealings closer to home.

A year or so later, I got a new professional opportunity in the Durham area, and I started spending some time here, so I reacquainted myself with the hobby here... and as a result spent some hobby dollars on a “few” of the fantastic ladies in the area, (e.g. Heidi, Heather, Amber, Jessica when she toured through, Nikki amongst others... and one of which shall remain nameless :hand:) and during this time I discovered that “Ashlee” had resurfaced as Sugar Plum at BonBons and Indy, then as Sexy Spinner as an Indy, and even did a stint at Heather’s as Sierra. I started a PM correspondence with her to gain some intel, and due to a number of circumstances on both sides, we could never line up our schedules...

Well, the hobby gods finally parted the heavens for me, and that day finally arrived today! The news was reporting 5- 10 cms of snow, so I got underway early enough to make it on time. As luck would have it, Spinner was also running behind, so that took the time constraint pressure off, and I arrived at the location precisely at the newly arranged time. She text me the final instructions and said “come on in the door is open and make yourself at home, I am just finishing up getting ready." So in I went... gift bag in tow, trudging through the snow with no worry of the accumulation at the time, (first time the media has UNDERestimated the snow fall I might add... usually its way OVER estimated! LoL). Anyway, my thoughts were most certainly not on the weather at this point! LoL

A short time later, Sexy Spinner emerged from the bedroom, and before me stood a vision of pure sexual energy! Nicely tanned skin, contrasting perfectly with the pure white string bikini she was wearing along with a pair of very sexy fishnet stockings, and some “fuck-me” shoes. The pics on her site are an adequate representation of her, but don’t really do her justice, (Well, except maybe that one of her lying down naked on the index page, that one cums pretty close! LOL) She`s much more breathtaking in person! Oh, and let me tell you boys, this lady is very fit!

We exchanged a passionate kiss, and I stole a touchy feel of her gorgeous ass in the process. I presented her with her giftbag, and she examined the contents, which included the donation (of course), and a few thoughtful items we could use during our date. (Some of which sparked a chuckle from her, due to an inside joke that came up during our texts leading up to this day...) She then said “come with me, I wanna show you something”, so I followed her to her bedroom (great rear view BTW), to find that very same picture from her Index page, in lifesize format hanging above her bed! LOL

I turned toward her and we immediately embraced, and feverishly kissed in a flurry of lips and tongues. Spinner loves to kiss, and I am perfectly OK with that! Off came her top, and my pants, and she then suggested we get a little more comfortable. Onto the bed we go, and immediately start LFK/ DFK and groping each other through the clothing we still had on. Spinner then took the lead and straddled me while I was on my back, and off came her bikini bottoms and I suggested maybe it would be a good idea to take the “fuck-me” pumps off while we played, or else risk a rather nasty and hard to explain wound! LoL She did so and kneeled in front of me, and pulled down my Calvins to reveal what she was after! "Nice undies" she quips (inside joke), and flings them off to the side... and immediately starts to work him over, commenting on how she loved how “perfect” he was! (Sidebar: What... you guys don’t ALL have perfect cocks too?! :D LoL)

Anyway... Spinner really enjoys sucking cock. Anyone that knows her knows this to be true, and I was thoroughly enjoying this as well, but my mouth was watering and I needed to taste her! I suggested she slide over me to allow me access to her perfectly shaved smooth and very tasty pussy. This glorious 69 went on for some time, and I took full advantage of the view, and easy access to both her front and back door. Sliding a digit in here and there and basically driving her crazy! (She gets VERY wet my friends! Very wet indeed!) I also had the added visual inspiration of that full size nude hanging above me on the bed! She was doing a VERY good job of driving magnum crazy as well with an awesome BBBJ, complete with lots and LOTS of BLS, HJ and spit action. I could have spent the entire time with this deliciousness, but she had a different plan. She paused and said, “I think you need to use this thing on me properly now. I want you to fuck my ass!” Well, um, OK! (I might be dumb, but I ain’t stupid! Hee hee.) So she grabs a cover and I lick her ass a few more times and lube her up with some saliva as she gets on all fours to allow me to honour her "request". I start to penetrate slowly, pausing at the opening allowing her to “open up” for me, and she suggests I just let her do it for now. But of course! (Not my first tour of the islands... so I know how it’s done, LoL). She pauses, and says, ummm, your kinda big, lemme get some additional lube. Again, of course! She lubes herself and me up and back in position. OMG she started slowly at first to get used to the penetration, and I said, “Take your time Ashlee, I’m just enjoying the view from back here!” :-D Before long she had me fully engulfed, her beautiful ass cheeks resting against my pelvis and the feeling was indescribable! She then started sliding back and forth, WOW this girl loves to fuck! I mean seriously! (WTF did I wait 3 years to see her??? But I digress...) So before long her pace quickens and she`s egging me on with some dirty talk... then leans back and up to me while I take the opportunity to kiss her while playing with her eraser tip nipples with one hand and her clit with the other. She screams in delight and clenches her butt cheeks as she falls forward again, face down, ass up, and I grab her hips and start pumping! OMG, I’m close and Ashlee knows it, and I’m trying not to cum, but she wants it! "Fuck my ass!" She screams as she pushes back into me with each thrust. I can resist no longer (remember... resistance is futile!) and pump load after load deep inside her very gracious (and surprisingly) accommodating little bum!

I lay there on top of her a moment to gather myself after such an intensive feeling, and massage her back a bit... kissing her flawless skin all over... I then slowly pull out and kiss each butt cheek as if to say thank you, and excuse myself to freshen up. Ashlee does the same and we meet back on the bed a few minutes later. We chit chat about a bunch of stuff we’ve been sharing with each other via text and reminisce about the last three years... She admits to stalking my reviews, and secretly wishing I would call her, (OK, maybe its the other way around, and it was me stalking her posts, and secretly hoping we can hook-up... or maybe a little of both!! LOL), but we have a pleasant little conversation whilst laying naked in each other’s arms. That, in and of itself was worth the price of admission, but before long, Sierra starts stroking me some more, and I respond accordingly! She takes the hint and plays nob-gobbler some more, while on all fours hovering her nubile young body seductively over me, giving me the perfect opportunity to play with her pretty little pussy some more with my fingers. Watching her work her magic is quite a sight to see, and it didn’t take long for her to suggest we “find a hole to fill in with this thing”! LoL

She grabs a cover and effortlessly has it in place, and mounts me as a cowgirl would mount a horse. This view is amazing. She’s slowly bouncing on me, straddling me in such a way to promote maximum penetration, and staring right back at me with “that look”. (You guys that have had the pleasure know exactly the “look” I’m referring to. It’s that “you better fuck me good, hard and deep, and don’t you even think about cumming before I do” look!) So this went on for a bit while I played with her nipples and groped her ass... She then leans down towards me and plants a deep wet French kiss on me, and I respond accordingly holding her head in my hands. I then roll her over to mish, and I start pumping long slow deep strokes, she’s grabbing her legs and spreading them wide for me allowing me full penetration. She looks down and comments on how hot that looks, and I grunt some sort of agreement. She’s still got that look in her eyes, and I suddenly remember something she told me in a text conversation, about a slight submissive attitude, so I took the initiative. I grab her left leg and flip it over my body and lean down to kiss her, then lick her left nipple and tease it with my tongue, she moans in approval, all the while I am still slowly sliding all the way in, then almost all the way back out and spanking her perfect little butt cheeks playfully. It was a VERY pleasurable feeling for both of us to say the least. And Sugarplum has incredible control of her pussy muscles, because I could feel her grip me as I was on the out stroke... I then flip her into full on doggie, and I can tell she loves this based on her reaction during our Greek tour! LoL After we adjust to a comfortable height/ spread/ leg position, I start my assault, and she’s pounding back into me. (I pause briefly in my head to wonder to myself, if her neighbours ever get concerned about the screams cumming from her condo!) She’s gripping me with her pussy and I am finding it difficult to hold out much longer, but somehow I persevere. I playfully spank each butt cheek a few times, and take notice of her little pink rosebud yearning for attention, and start massage it with my thumb and she moans her approval. My God this girl is insatiable! She starts screaming again, “fuck me harder, fill my pussy good!” I slip my thumb inside her and she climaxes intensely, as her entire body seems to be trembling in approval, which in turn causes her pussy to contract around me and with one final plunge, I fill the condom, this time with such intensity, my knees almost give out! We lay there for another moment, and bask in that post orgasmic, euphoric state, cuddling and kissing each other in the process. I pull out of her and excuse myself to “dispose” of the evidence, as she grabs some wipes to freshen up, herself.

Continued...

Last edited:

Ridgeman08

50 Shades of AJ
Nov 28, 2008
Part 2

We meet back on the bed, and continue our conversation. “Tell me some stories” she says, “tell me about yourself...” as we cuddle in each others arms. Her skin is so soft, and smooth, and I stroke her back, and run my fingers through her silky hair... “Once upon a time...” LoL, no, not really, but Ashlee is a very easy girl to talk with. A conversation with her just seems to flow. And we had lots to talk about- what with 3 years of anticipation building between us. At one point, I decided to just roll her on her back and start kissing her all over her body. She has SUCH a lickable body. So clean, so soft, so responsive! I work my way down her body, pausing at each of her perky breasts to tease her erect nipples and lick & kiss them and tease them some more. Moving down her incredibly toned abs, (oh to be young again! LOL) licking her belly button and then on to her pretty pink pussy! As mentioned, its silky smooth, and oh SO responsive and tasty! I work my own version of magic on her and she responds very favourably. Her juices start to flow, and she’s moaning and mumbling something about god knows what. It was incomprehensible, whatever it was, at least to me, or maybe I was just busy with the task at hand! ;) She just grabbed her legs and pulled them up over my head so I could really enjoy my “breakfast”! I took full advantage of the situation and licked my finger and slid it inside her, massaging her g-spot and licking her clit simultaneously. She’s enjoying this, I can tell, so I slide in a second finger, and she moans her approval, “more”, “deeper” (I think), and she’s opening her legs welcoming me further. She starts rubbing her own clit and she looks down at me with those beautiful green eyes... egging me on, I slide a 3rd finger inside, her legs start to tremble, and I think maybe I’ve gone too far! "More" she says, and I massage her g-spot some more and slip a fourth finger inside her. I can feel her pussy contract around my fingers and she’s arching her back and pushing herself onto my hand, she’s trembling quite a bit now, her legs and arms, and she looks down at me and nods her approval! I twist my hand around and slide my thumb inside my fingers and slowly ease into her. She feels AMAZING, I’ve never done this before, but always wanted to. The women I have seen it done to (in movies) seem to have incredible orgasms and I was about to see this unfold before me on my own hand! To my utter amazement she somehow opens up to meet me, and she forces herself onto me while screaming “More” and “deeper”! My entire fist slips inside her and she screams in delight! She has the most intense orgasm I have ever personally witnessed as her entire body is trembling and she's screaming in pleasure at the top of her lungs. I look down at my hand, fully engulfed within her pussy and slowly try and retract. Nope! She wasn’t ready to let go yet! She pulls my hand back into her, and I slowly move it around inside, prompting yet another one of those intense body trembling climaxes! I was secretly hoping she would squirt for me, but that wasn’t in the cards today. When she finally settled down, after what seem like minutes... I slowly eased my hand out and offered it to her for cleaning, of which she immediately licked several of my fingers clean, leaving the rest for me, of which I gladly partook!

WOW! That was intense... but she wasn’t done with me yet... I was incredibly hard after that and ready for some action of my own! Magnum was jealous of my hand LoL! Sierra commented on how amazing it was to have such a responsive “toy” to play with. She licked me up and down and asked me “how do you wanna fuck me now”, as she grabbed another condom and slid it over my cock. I just rolled her over and took charge. I wanted to watch her face as we fucked, so I spread her legs and entered her love canal, which was still soaking wet from her previous multiple orgasm. She had this incredible look on her face. Her pussy felt amazing, I could feel her contracting around me and she was loving it. I looked in her eyes and saw something... a look, I’d not seen in awhile. It was a look of complete gratitude for having been fucked good and hard. I think Ashlee might be a bonafide nymphomaniac! LoL And I was loving it! She grabbed her legs again and spread then wide and I slowly and deliberately entered her fully! I paused for a second then pull almost all the way out, I repeat this motion very slowly, savouring each sensation and each millimeter of pleasure. I lean down to kiss her again, she loves to be kissed while being fucked. As I pull away, she has that look in her beautiful green eyes again... I even comment this time... “that look, right there, in your eyes- I LOVE IT” She just stares back at me, not saying anything, just enjoying the moment! I’m still slowly pumping away, full length as before and she starts to scream, and she grabs my ass, pulling me into her, and screams “FUCK ME DADDY, fuck me hard, give it all to me now! FILL MY PUSSY GOOD!” and we both start to convulse in each other’s arms, as I unleash yet another stream of my love juice deep inside her!

At this point I’m feeling pretty much spent, and am suddenly feeling very dehydrated, so I somehow manage to get up, grab a few sips from the glass of water Sierra got for me earlier, and then go dispose of the “evidence”. I have no idea what time it is, but we must be pretty much outta time, and I DO still have to at least make an appearance at the office! LoL I excuse myself to take a quick shower and Ashlee and myself talk about how she loves the intensity of my orgasms, which I’m confused by, because I only have one way! And I think to myself, if its intense orgasms she wants to see, she should susped a mirro above her bed so she can watch herself! LoL. I finish my shower, and gather my things, getting dressed and come to the realization that we didn’t use ANY of the items from her gift bag! Oh well, gives me an excuse to book a follow up date! ;)

The other thing is, its been snowing heavily the ENTIRE time I was taking her for a spin! 2 hours in total, of the heaviest snowfall on record (so far) this winter! (Any more and we mighta got "snowed in"! :D We kiss, and hug one final time and I trudge out to my car, thinking, hmmm, its pretty deep! As luck would have it, I get stuck in her driveway and have to phone roadside assistance to get out of there! And the irony of Ironies... the tow truck company just happens to have the same initials as my hobby handle!

http://sensualerotic.wix.com/sexy

Disclaimer: YEMV

Last edited:

bolt.upright

Rico Suave
Oct 3, 2013
So close and yet so far.
Wow, sounds like you had an INCREDIBLE time AJ. I think I've been cheating myself with the half hour quickie visits I always make with the lovely Sierra. Next time I'll have to make it an hour, at least!

Every time I see that almost life-sized framed photo over her bed I can't help but wonder if she's going to start selling poster versions soon. I'm not sure where I'd put it, but I'd buy one!

Ridgeman08

50 Shades of AJ
Nov 28, 2008
Thanks my brothers, this was easily in my top 3 "dates" ever with an SP.

The very lovely and VERY talented Ms. Spinner can be a VERY inspirational subject to write about! She gets all the credit!

:hail::hail::hail:

I'm not quite sure how we're going to top this one... but we're gonna give it a shot! ;) :D

And yes Zoobot:

Thanks for the incredibly detailed review Ridgeman....SS is a real sweetheart.
SS IS a real sweetheart, but she has an unmistakeable if not primal/ slutty side to her that is extremely appealing!
Best part of the review for me was the comment "and one of which shall remain nameless ".:rofl:
LMFAO! "That" actually came up in one of our conversations to be honest. We both chuckled out loud when I joked if my car would be safe in her parking lot. And then wouldn't ya know it? I get stuck!

And Bolt, you need to start treating yourself better and stop torturing yourself with just 30 min!!

Mr. Piggy

Banned
Jul 4, 2007
Oshawa
I look down at my hand, fully engulfed within her pussy and slowly try and retract. Nope! She wasn’t ready to let go yet! She pulls my hand back into her, and I slowly move it around inside, prompting yet another one of those intense body trembling climaxes! I was secretly hoping she would squirt for me, but that wasn’t in the cards today. When she finally settled down, after what seem like minutes... I slowly eased my hand out and offered it to her for cleaning, of which she immediately licked several of my fingers clean, leaving the rest for me, of which I gladly partook!
This requires a video or at the least, pictures. :biggrin1:

niniveh

Jun 8, 2009
Exemplary AJR. Thanks. You're a lucky guy....could have been SPINNing your wheels in your own driveway!

SexySpinner

May 3, 2013
Pickering
*blushes* you know I have to say, I have always thought that Ridgeman's reviews were a little over-the-top. However that's exactly how it happened. No over exaggeration at all!! Can't wait for round two babe!!!

Ridgeman08

50 Shades of AJ
Nov 28, 2008
*blushes* you know I have to say, I have always thought that Ridgeman's reviews were a little over-the-top. However that's exactly how it happened. No over exaggeration at all!! Can't wait for round two babe!!!
Hee hee... I know. I proof read all of my own reviews before posting them, (to edit spelling/ grammar etc.) and often think there's no way anyone's going to believe this! :confused:

But the best way to prove a Ridgeman review, is to live one babe! :p

Of course every encounter is different, but there are always some key elements that are common. We all have our "go to" moves and our favourite activities right? Its the variety of the partners, the inspiration they bring and of course the chemistry involved that make them unique.

Ms. Spinner (aka "Elastigirl" LoL)- you are an incredible young lady, and are more responsible for this review than I. :hail:

Now, as far as round 2 goes... I have a few ideas still in mind for you! :eyebrows:

(And I probably won't be parking my car in the back this time... )

bolt.upright

Rico Suave
Oct 3, 2013
So close and yet so far.
Your review gave me a few new ideas too AJ, for next time I see Sierra.

Do you have any time available for me next week Sierra, or has the latest review completely booked you up yet? LoL! (Hey, what am I laughing for?)

Ridgeman08

50 Shades of AJ
Nov 28, 2008
Nice prose Ridge. I believe you have a serious affliction, a case of Spinneritis. It won't be long before you have a relapse. :p
You're just coming to that realization now? Have a look at most of the SP's I see... with a few minor exceptions, the majority are spinners... (or at very least very fit!) that's why Durham's own SexySpinner has been on my radar for so long...

Relapse is already in the works...

Ridgeman08

50 Shades of AJ
Nov 28, 2008
Thing is, now I'm not sure if I can go back to her, I can never measure up to that. :) :D Really great review.
Never sell yourself short Andy! :p

Ashlee was the inspiration for my review... she can be VERY effective that way! ;)

GPIDEAL

Prolific User
Jun 27, 2010
I haven't seen Sierra since before Christmas, so I'm long overdue.

Don't have to time to read the Penthouse Forum here but I'm sure RM had a great time.

Vance

Feb 8, 2011
ONTARIO
She screams in delight and clenches her butt cheeks as she falls forward again, face down, ass up, and I grab her hips and start pumping! OMG, I’m close and Ashlee knows it, and I’m trying not to cum, but she wants it! "Fuck my ass!" She screams as she pushes back into me with each thrust. I can resist no longer (remember... resistance is futile!) and pump load after load deep inside her very gracious (and surprisingly) accommodating little bum!
Great Review!!! I was wondering how much extra does she charge for Greek? Or what was the rate for you that day...lol)

Toronto Escorts